RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 3.5e > Homebrew: I-M > MoonZar > Empire's Trials
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 08-14-2018, 02:30 PM
dbaque's Avatar
dbaque dbaque is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-13-2019
RPXP: 16413
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Posts: 20,459
Tatsuo, Breakout!The swashbuckler turns the debate into a moot point rather swiftly. The spy's heavy sigh turns into a rasping cough. Clearing his throat, he looks upward briefly in thought before meeting exotic princess' gaze, "Alas, you will be disappointed to know that your friend, the duke's daughter, is in just as much danger as before, madame ambassador. These pirates may have all the brains of thrice rotten shellfish, but whoever put them to this, he has put a worrisome amount of planning & resources into capturing us. Unless your friend has been put into hiding ever since your capture, the most cursory surveillance by this mastermind will reveal that she is still at large. It does not help that you look nothing like her. The best way you can help her is escaping to warn her."

The spy shares a frown between the mage and lady knight. 'Bullheaded, the both of them.' Voicing aloud, "Rene, think it not a little conceited to demand justice be known and visible to you? And Lady Knox," coolly turning to the knight, "do honor or principle really require a soldier to bare fangs at her charge & allies? ... Neither justice nor honor are served by you both bickering about them like children. Focus on the grim business ahead of us."

The pistol slides comfortably enough into the holster on the belt. The noisy weapon will be less than useful for a discreet assault. Tatsuo flips his dagger into the air and catches it in an underhand grip. Adrenaline is putting an extra shake into his limbs ... or is that just the shivering finally coming back? That's probably a good sign, right?

 
__________________
Fourth little one born! Posting will slow.
"The baby has known the dragon intimately ever since he had an imagination. What the fairy tale provides for him is a St. George to kill the dragon."
-G.K. Chesterton, Tremendous Trifles (1909), XVII: "The Red Angel"

Last edited by dbaque; 08-14-2018 at 03:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 08-14-2018, 04:30 PM
MoonZar's Avatar
MoonZar MoonZar is offline
Zar Campaign World
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-14-2019
RPXP: 22631
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Posts: 24,165
Currently
Date 3th of Azaëlle, 7453 (Winter)
Time Evening
Weather Outside Snowing, -21 C.
Inside Normal Light, 4 C.

Raven's Den CellsFour pirates are playing cards around the table. They are quite a homogenous group, tan skin, lack of teeth, big arms, agile legs, tattoo, armors assembled from different kinds. Each of them has a different kind of blades, daggers and pistols or crossbow. Two of the pirates are smoking the cigar, while a third one pulls air from his sailor pipe. The room is warm with two braziers, and a large fireplace with a nice fire burning in it. A smog of smoke have accumulated near the ceiling. The table between them is full of cards, tokens, and coins. There's even a golden pistol in the middle of the pool. There's a This is Toully, René's parrotparrot on the shoulder of the oldest pirate.

- " I'm calling with 10 gold coins more. "
- " I'm out, I fold. "
- " hahaha... no balls Billy. "

The door slam open and a bunch of angry prisoners barge in with blade in hands. One pirate jump on his feet, drawing his blade with uncanny reflex. - " TO ARMS!!! WHAT THE HELL?! " The three others have a puzzled look on their face with their mouth open as Sayyida and Olesia lead the charge. The parrot flies and loose several feathers in panic.


 

 

 
__________________
Thank you for all your support, Empire's Trials is a proud member of Hall of Fame 2019.

Last edited by MoonZar; 08-15-2018 at 01:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 08-14-2018, 05:10 PM
GeneT's Avatar
GeneT GeneT is offline
Phial of Babel
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-14-2019
RPXP: 5328
GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT
Posts: 1,624
No plan ever survives battle. Once steel flashes and blood is freed, one can only act as the situation demands, hoping right choices are made amidst the chaos of Death. Sayyida dances into the room, smooth like a brisk breeze. In a blink of an eye, she assesses what she must do to prevent their discovery. Pacho would have to find something else to do this moment. Sayyida Acrobatics 20 beats Merc 5 CMDbolts for the stairs.

She is a graceful fencer. Deadly. And as Sayyida moves thru the guards, she meets each of their eyes, passing thru the space that they occupy as if a fragment of a dream. She spins and avoids the haphazard slash of the only guard to be not caught unaware, slides across the table on one knee, and then practically walks to the base of the stairs before pirouetting to face them. She looks to the door she just entered from, catches Pacho's attention, and shrugs as if she just told a poor joke at his expense. She knew he'd find something else to do, although perhaps he wouldn't have entered so soon by choice.

"Yield or Die," she says softly to the guards next to her. She will offer it only once.

 

 

 
__________________
The forceps of our minds are clumsy things that crush the truth a little in the course of taking hold of it.

Last edited by GeneT; 08-16-2018 at 08:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 08-14-2018, 05:23 PM
JReid's Avatar
JReid JReid is offline
Rise from the Ashes
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-03-2019
RPXP: 1658
JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid
Posts: 1,009
Olesia Knox
left-aligned image
Lady Knox greeted the pirates with her pearly fangs, relishing this moment of dumbfounded surprise. Coward. Child. It mattered not what foppish nobles called her. She was the Feral Lady of Patrenya. She would instill the fear of Eryka into these Darakyans, and leave them a pile of piss-addled corpses.

In a fluid motion, holding the curved sword two-handed in a defensive stance, the paladin moved to the far left corner of the room. Fighting in a cramped space would prove difficult, but she had no doubt they would make short work of these dogs. The Orphan was calling.


Actions
Movement: Far left corner
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Current effects:



StatBlock
 

Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 08-14-2018, 05:37 PM
Avner's Avatar
Avner Avner is offline
Peace was never an option
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-05-2019
RPXP: 24267
Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner
Posts: 21,401

Taevar knew that if they were going to win this fight that they needed to fight with something that the pirates didn't have, something that would give them an edge over their oppressors. Holding his hat up in the air he waved it around so that all could see. "Those card playing cod for brains tried to take my hat, as ye can bloody well see they didn't finish the job." he calls out to the others. "They tried to take your freedom as well... let this be a symbol to ye lot, we don't falter when things get tough.. we persevere. Now lets show those jelly livers what it is they captured... JUSTICE!!" Taevar called out hoping the last bit would bring in the Paladin as well. She seemed in need of the knowledge that another supported her thirst for keeping their morals strong while winning their escape.

Not that Taevar had a problem with death, he wished it upon whomever separated him from his brother and he was damn sure going to serve them a specific type of Justice, but he certainly wouldn't do it unless they were standing toe to toe with him in battle. He wanted them to know who came for them and what the price was for their treachery.




OOC
Standard: Inspire Courage using visual component. +1 Competence modfier to anyone who can see Taevar's hat.


 
__________________
Stepping away from the site at least until the New Year do to some RL events. Happy gaming until I return and have a great holiday season.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 08-14-2018, 07:04 PM
gotha's Avatar
gotha gotha is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-13-2019
RPXP: 2646
gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha
Posts: 1,739

A smirk crossed Pacho’s face as watches Sayyida dance through the pirates as if at a ball only, to punctuate her performance with a nonchalant shrug. Between the slaying and the fancy feet the girl reminded him of his sister. Out of nostalgia a competitive streak took him and he jumped to the floor not wanting to be shown up. He barely made it one step before he felt the box the pirates were using for cards trip his feet from under him. He stumbled, arms flailing like a bird for balance only to land on right onto a pirates piercing blade. The sharp sting of steel on nerve sent him backwards, as he flopped into his originally intended point he swung his sap. The weapon cut through the air only to come back around again and slap him in the face. Bloodied and bruised he reset his feet under himself and sheepishly looked over at Sayyida, she may have won this round but there were plenty more to go.


OOCacrobatics 7 fail to lower right corner.



 

Last edited by gotha; 08-15-2018 at 10:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 08-14-2018, 07:12 PM
GeneT's Avatar
GeneT GeneT is offline
Phial of Babel
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-14-2019
RPXP: 5328
GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT
Posts: 1,624
"Right foot, then left foot. Right, then left," Sayyida murmurs to Pacho with a smile as he joins her near the stairs.

So much for Yield or Die, she thought. Maybe one of the brutes would still consider her presence terrifying despite Pacho's entrance.
__________________
The forceps of our minds are clumsy things that crush the truth a little in the course of taking hold of it.

Last edited by GeneT; 08-14-2018 at 09:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 08-14-2018, 08:27 PM
wodine's Avatar
wodine wodine is offline
The Lord of Gifts
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-12-2019
RPXP: 16143
wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine
Posts: 10,150
René
right-aligned image
René rolled his eyes.

Dear Tatsuo, you’d best be careful you almost said something that actually means something. What would the courtiers think then? Giving answers instead of wish wash, the whole of the bureaucracy would come crashing down. Though I thank you for raising the temperature of the room with your words, I was a bit chill.

René watches as the pirate’s life ends, more out of forced perspective than any joy. It was better he was dead, less chance of regretting it later – he was guilty of many crimes, there wasn’t a land in the empire where he wouldn’t have hanged.

René attention suddenly turns to the storming blonde charging the door, reaching his hand out, By the gods she intends to prove her bravery with stupidity, like the chevalier of old.

Too late, she was through the threshold.

No, not like I could have put them all to sleep or anything… René grumbles as the charge begins.

As René takes stock of the interior of the room, he can’t help but notice a certain avian friend of his.

Toully!

No response.

Toully! The young man says in a sterner voice.

The parrot turns and cocks his head, in an almost mocking manner.

Henri Marie Toulouse Lautrec de Saint-Martin!

WHAT? What do you want? I’m trying to be incognito over here. The bird responds in a high pitched yet somehow mature voice. He begins to flap, leaving the bewildered pirates shoulder, forcing cards to fly about the table.

Get over here. NOW. The tiny vicomte said in a stern manner.

Fine.

And bring a cigar! He follows with a wave of the hand, pantomiming the act of smoking.

Stopping off at the table to collect one of the dropped stogies the bird returns to his master’s shoulder, where they immediately begin to bicker, as René collects the cigar.

What took so long?

I was…making friends.

That, I highly doubt.

Well here they are.

The bird looks around before looking back at his Master, Slim pickings?

Like you wouldn’t believe.

You could have popped in here at any time, you know.

Oh yes, I’ve always wanted to be stabbed.

Your aunt Almathea would have dispatched his bunch with a wave of her hand.

Well I’m not her, now am I?

Don’t remind me, you’re a pale imitation. Literally. Get some sun.

Could you show me a modicum of respect?

René takes a puff off the cigar Toully was kind enough to retrieve, before coughing. He drops the butt on the floor and puts it out.

Am I capable of it? Yes I think I am.

Well then maybe you should. And that was a terrible cigar – what were they smoking dried alfalfa?

Get me some pumpkin seeds and we’ll return to the issue of respect.

Are you kidding, where am I supposed to get seeds? I have to cast spells with dirt. Things are rather limited right now.

Speaking of, did you get dressed in the dark, and who gave you a dagger?

I…

You should know… The bird somehow speaks louder now, so everyone can hear, He couldn’t hit the broad side of a tower shield with a weapon. Literally – he missed a tower shield.

Shut up Toully, at least I have thumbs.

Oh sure play the mammal card…

Yeah, we’ll see how you act next time you can’t crack open a chestnut.

Come now Master, be a good little boy and I'll tell you where your book is.

This continues for some time…

It is a...happy reunion.

OoC Mage Armor; 6 hours.
Spends round retrieving Toully and talking.
 
__________________
For the Imperial Griffon! The Founding
Can you Handle the Madness? Madness in the Weird West: Call of Cthulhu
Like Star Trek? Read Episode 1; Shadows in a Cloud
I have fallen under the weather; expect moderate delays in posting. Thank you.

Last edited by wodine; 08-14-2018 at 11:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 08-14-2018, 08:57 PM
Fyre2387's Avatar
Fyre2387 Fyre2387 is offline
Skulblaka-vodhr
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-12-2019
RPXP: 1556
Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387
Posts: 1,001
Korag Bolin
left-aligned image
Now armed with his weapon of choice, Korag wasted no time. Taking a short step forward so he’d have a clear shot, he raised the crossbow, took aim, and let loose. The bolt flew true caught the man dead in the chest, the simple armor he wore providing no protection. Even as his first strike landed, Korag was loading a second bolt in the crossbow, ready for his next shot.


 



 
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 08-15-2018, 04:11 AM
PalladiaMors's Avatar
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors is offline
Elder Dragon Legend
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-14-2019
RPXP: 13524
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
Posts: 7,349

The Tonali ambassador gives Sayyida a quiet nod, appreciative of her efforts to end what she sees as a pointless argument. No arguments, no concern for the opinions of others, just do what needs to be done and move forward. Xan'cha can appreciate that, Sayyida would fit in with her own people quite well. This is a matter of survival, nothing less, but if there is one thing Xan'cha has learned from her time among the northerners it's that they will always find a way to make the simplest thing as complicated as possible. It might seem strange, if not blasphemous, for a priestess of life to be so eager to dispense death but only to those who do not understand the true nature of life. Every thing that lives must kill something else to live. Life and death are cyclical, that is the way of things. She does not call the python evil for crushing and devouring a mouse, nor the jaguar for stalking the drowsy snake and tearing it asunder with fang and claw to feast upon it in turn. But there are some, like these pirates, who upset that balance. They do not kill for survival or defense, they kill for the joy of slaughter. They kill to take pleasure in the suffering of others. And that, to the priestess, is a betrayal of the gift of life. And few are the cultures where treason is not punished with death. Hers is no different.

With the pirate slain the priestess takes up a position near the others, lowers her head in concentration and silent prayer, and slowly spreads her arms out, a faint, rippling, green wave washing over the prisoners, mending some of their wounds. It isn't much but every bit helps, especially in this frigid waste. Judging by the coughing and shuddering of some of the others she will have her work cut out for her should they escape. But first they must escape. With some of the misty green glow still circling her she places her hand on Sayyida's shoulder. "May your blade strike true," she says with a nod, pausing to place a similar blessing on Taevar. She would do the same for the others were there time, but time is a luxury they do not have. She catches Tatsuo's eye as she moves to the back of the group, pausing to hear his words before offering some of her own. "Perhaps. Perhaps not. Te Duke is no fool, I sure he will have his daughter under close guard. But when it come to tose who treaten te ones I care for, I do not take chances. And do not give mercy. Perhaps tat is not te way of your land. But as has been said, tis is not your land. And I mean to escape. No more of you will be dying while I have say in it," she says to her fellow noble, gesturing for him to head up in front of her as she moves to the back with René and Rana.

No sooner than she gets back there the ambush is sprung, the two warrior women in front charging into the room. Pacho follows, a bit clumsily, but the pirates have been caught off guard and their escape route has been blocked. Time for the others to close the trap now. For her part Xan'cha will have little to contribute during the actual battle, but that isn't her role in this escape. Making sure the others live long enough to carry it out, on the other hand. Until the crowd thins out her options are a bit limited but she does take a moment to place another blessing on Rana. As her incantation finishes René is acosted by a rather verbose parrot, causing the priestess to raise an eyebrow. Certainly she knows what a parrot is, there is a rather wide variety of them in her homeland. But she's never encountered one so elequent. Clearly it was René's spirit animal of some kind, only quite a bit chattier than her own. She can't help but smirk as the bird carries on. She likes this one, he has spirit.

 

 


Last edited by PalladiaMors; 08-15-2018 at 11:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 08-15-2018, 11:53 AM
dbaque's Avatar
dbaque dbaque is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-13-2019
RPXP: 16413
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Posts: 20,459
Tatsuo, Breakout!Tatsuo chuckles at Rene's riposte before replying, "Oh, I would be the talk of the courts for months. The trick for useful notoriety is to keep what you say almost scandalous, rather than patently so. ... But questioning silly premises is always fair game, my friend." Eyeing the talkative bird joining the mage, Tatsuo can't help snicker. 'Hard to tell which the mage & which the familiar.'

The spy observes approvingly the initial rush of comrades among the surprised pirates. Despite a few hiccups, their captors have no where to flee or sound the alarm. Shouts for help will only travel so far. However, some things are far louder than that. Stretching forth his arm, the spy shifts his fingers in the Standard: ready to cast Pilfering Hand to disarm & interrupt next pistol shot from the 2 gunners; if neither draw a pistol, then disarm the last's weapon after drawn
-Disarm 16 vs 12 (dex-less) - success
beginnings of a familiar spell. Two pirates are carrying noisy firearms; discharge will certainly echo & potentially raise alarms. He watches for when the first one draws to try to fire. If neither go for their pistol, he contents with the last one's drawn blade. Tatsuo smirks at the befuddled look on the pirate when his weapon suddenly flies from his hand mid-attack, caught by the spy's waiting one.

Talking freely to the exotic healer amid his focused concentration, "Abundant security is not the same as secrecy, madame ambassador, the very opposite in fact. All someone needs to foil your ruse is to hear word she is still home and under guard." A teasing lilt enters his voice, "I would be more worried about reports of your distinct vision of loveliness and memorable accent, far more than allegations of spellcraft, at least reports reaching the ear of someone with more than half a brain." Twirling the newly stolen acquired weapon, he grins back at Xan'cha's offered reassurance, "I feel safer already."

 
__________________
Fourth little one born! Posting will slow.
"The baby has known the dragon intimately ever since he had an imagination. What the fairy tale provides for him is a St. George to kill the dragon."
-G.K. Chesterton, Tremendous Trifles (1909), XVII: "The Red Angel"
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 08-15-2018, 04:30 PM
Vaerdis's Avatar
Vaerdis Vaerdis is offline
Rules of Paradise
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-14-2019
RPXP: 5583
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
Posts: 7,577
Rana'This is foolhardy.' Rana watches from the rear as her cousin and others charge in to a room they hadn't seen rather than luring the mercenaries in to familiar territory. Certainly this way there would be few to escape but...

There was little time to think as clashing of blades was likely already occurring in there. Thanks to the master dwarf and his crossbow blocking the doorway she didn't have a clear shot of her own to make, though her mystic bolts were failing her anyway. Having cleaned herself plenty prior to the breach, she feels good enough with her moving body to charge in and risk energy, wearing the coat that her bared cousin denied taking for some leather padding.

Glancing past the dwarf she notices most of the attention of her new friends was upon the stairs, rather than the nearby door to the east/right side of mapleft side of the room. Noting the men just standing up from the table, the princess cartwheeled past the dwarf, luckily her dress wasn't caught on anything and disobeyed gravity's call with her swift movements. Learning her lesson by trying to influence the battlefield with both hands and once, with a flick of her wrist she elongates one of her mystic bolts to wield as a blade as she practices her arcane fencing upon the nearest guard.

But, as with most things, with swiftness and courage, her month itself appeared to be unlucky as she swiped at the man but was not even close as he moved unconsciously to look at those on the stairwell. Even with her body armored, she feared immediate reprisal and wheeled herself back past the doorway behind Torag. She cursed under her breath, her sickness apparently ailing her arm and her eye but not her body as she easily returned to safety.

Staggering back to lean against the cold bars of a cell she murmured to herself, "Serves me for trying conventional combat movements after just leaving a cell. For now I suppose I am the useless Motallebzadeh..."

 

 
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 08-15-2018, 06:24 PM
Fyre2387's Avatar
Fyre2387 Fyre2387 is offline
Skulblaka-vodhr
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-12-2019
RPXP: 1556
Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387 Fyre2387
Posts: 1,001
Korag Bolin
left-aligned image
Aiming at the same pirate, Korag shot another bolt and was rewarded with a satisfying thunk as it again struck home. Almost without thinking, he slipped another bolt from his quiver and slapped it into the bow.


 



 
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 08-15-2018, 09:25 PM
MoonZar's Avatar
MoonZar MoonZar is offline
Zar Campaign World
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-14-2019
RPXP: 22631
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Posts: 24,165
Currently
Date 3th of Azaëlle, 7453 (Winter)
Time Evening
Weather Outside Snowing, -21 C.
Inside Normal Light, 4 C.

Raven's Den Cells - Round 1A middle-aged pirate all dressed up in shade of blues barge in to investigate the racket. The cleric is wearing a Matuzalian turban on the head and raising a scimitar in hand, - " By the holy wave, how could you morons let them escape? I find more intelligent lifeforms between my toes than on our ship. By the mother sea, stop them! " Holy magic cover the room and give courage to the disorganized scoundrel. - " YAH! We going to f*ck your face up b*tches! "

One pirate charges through the room with an impressive battle scream, swinging his cutlass over his head, the dwarf doesn't have to move that the sword missed him by a couple of inches. In the back of the room, two scoundrels try to catch Sayyida guard down by flanking her. The first swashbuckler opponent loses his longsword to an invisible force that pulls it toward Tatsuo, his brother pokes in direction of the woman with his rapier only to see his blade deflected and ending up with her sword in deep in the chest. The fourth pirate is gravely wounded with two bolts in his body and try to get cover in the corner.


 

 

 
__________________
Thank you for all your support, Empire's Trials is a proud member of Hall of Fame 2019.

Last edited by MoonZar; 08-15-2018 at 09:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 08-15-2018, 09:30 PM
JReid's Avatar
JReid JReid is offline
Rise from the Ashes
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-03-2019
RPXP: 1658
JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid
Posts: 1,009
Olesia
left-aligned image
Chaos erupted between the prisoners and pirates. At the Wizard’s shrill call, a parrot went whizzing by into the cell block, Taevar waved his hat, and pirates rallied for their blood in a storm of curses. Olesia was in her element here, though it all seemed a bit disorganized and muddled, with some allies doing cartwheels or straight up falling on the enemy’s sword. The mercenary facing Olesia made kissy noises, belching out a wicked laugh that smelled of stale rum and tooth decay. The uncouth dog clearly underestimated her...That, she couldn’t forgive.

Thrusting forward on her feet, gripping the cutlass with a white-knuckled grip, every muscle in her arm tightened with it, swinging with every ounce of her might. The elegant sword flashed across the Darakyan’s chest, savagely ripping him open, a torrent of blood gushing down his front and splattering heavily upon the stone floor.


ActionMovement: None
Action: attack merc 3 (success/ 10 dmg)
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Current effects:



StatBlock
 


Last edited by JReid; 08-15-2018 at 11:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB