RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 10:31 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5677
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Kodama
"Gotcha. I'll be ready."

Enoch
'Maaaybe,' Kali replies playfully. 'It's tradition! Well, a tradition for people I knew, I suppose... I hope Oberon is doing well at his meetings. I know they're important but I don't have any idea how he acts when he's being a king.'

OoC: Shy, Graven, good to skip? (I want one more IC post from Graven but after that?)
Do no harm, take no guff.
Old 05-16-2019, 11:20 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5475
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

It'll make for good conversation. I'm surprised its taking this long. Enoch shoulders his things. I can take another egg. For you, m'lady.

Ooc skippy peanut butter

Last edited by gravenimages; 05-16-2019 at 11:22 PM.
Old 05-17-2019, 12:03 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Enoch and Kodama
There's a knock at Enoch's door, and Fathom, Kodama, and Gunther are standing there. "We gonna get this train rolling?" Fathom asks, dressed in a short cream-colored jacket over a deep blue shirt and gray slacks, wearing two-inch heels and carrying a small duffel bag over her shoulder.

Kali looks to Matt. "Yes... but we're going to go by Plague, if that's okay."
"Works for me, so long as we don't have to swim in the gook."

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 05-17-2019 at 12:06 AM.
Old 05-17-2019, 12:45 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Kodama stands there wearing a soft green button-up blouse tucked into a white skirt that ends just above the knee. Her own black duffel bag is held by the straps and dangles a foot or two off the ground. "Sure. I don't think I've ever actually visited him with Enoch present, it'll be nice." She shifts her footing in her flats and squints a little at Enoch. "It'll be nice, right?"
Old 05-17-2019, 01:52 AM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Enoch carries both his garment bags and several shopping bags full of both Roman souvenirs and the proceeds of liberally looting Marcel's shop after delivering Famine's dagger. 'Nice' might be a stretch. Anyways. Plague's Champion requests entry. He raises his voice and speaks to the wall. No Oberon? The young doctor questions Fathom.
Old 05-17-2019, 11:34 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch and Kodama
"He said he'd meet us there in time for dinner," Fathom replies with a shrug. "Probably gonna make a sigil and teleport straight into the guest bedroom."

An olive-green portal opens.
The five of you step out into Plague's realm, the Arbiter visible from the torso-up as he examines a model of the globe hovering in front of him. It disappears as he looks up and over to you. "Yesss, Enoch?" he asks, cadaverous eyes ranging over the group. "Decccide to turn Mormon, I sssuppossse?"
Old 05-17-2019, 12:07 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Plague was hard to place sometimes. Sometimes he was mean and sometimes he was relatively pleasant. Throughout it all was his stinging sense of humour. An acquired taste to be sure.

Still, his comment elicits a quirk of a smile from Kodama and she unconsciously takes a step closer toward Gunther as if to refute the charge by aligning herself visibly with the other male present. She stays silent though, this was Enoch's show and speaking up in front of Plague was to invite stinging remarks upon oneself.
Old 05-17-2019, 01:47 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Enoch nods acknowledgement to Fathom, chuckles at Plague's question. Nah. First chapter of Galatians kind of settled that for me. Wasn't sure about verse eight, but when he repeated it in verse nine I got the feeling he just might be serious. Anyways, I ask that you create a portal to our home in San Diego so I can at least make arrangements to marry my first wife and all.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:01 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
right-aligned image
Enoch and Kodama
Another olive portal opens. "Ssssincce you asssked ssso nicccely..."
You step out onto the marble floor of the entryway, the immediate click-click-click of claws on tile announcing that Goldie has noticed and is coming to greet you, the young puppy's tongue lolling as young exclamations follow behind him and he skids to a stop, excitedly inspecting the feet and legs of Enoch, Kali, and particularly Kodama, looking up happily at the blonde champion and over to Enoch. "//Hi! Hi hi hi!//"
Old 05-17-2019, 02:15 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Enoch goes to a knee to pet the puppy. Sup Goldie? Who's the best dog in the house right now? He rolls his eyes and looks around. Y'know, a smart genius would have phoned ahead. Eep. He flinches even as he tries to ring Violet's phone.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:37 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
"Relax Matt, we know what kind of genius you are." Kodama says good-naturedly and gets down on both knees to greet Goldie with a quick scratch behind the ears. "//Hello Goldie! We're so happy to see you again. I just want you to know this man over here is very nice and that Matt would love if you could lick his face. He missed you so much.//"

With that done she rises to her feet and looks at Gunther to see what he was thinking. It wasn't her place to introduce him to Matt's house, his family, any of it.
Old 05-17-2019, 03:14 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama and Enoch
The puppy yips and turns to Enoch, planting his paws on his chest and dutifully slurping at the champion's face.

You can hear the phone ringing from down the hall, and the voice of Violet as she picks up. "Matt?"

The two children make it out first, Heather and Shawn stampeding down the hall after Goldie, stopping suddenly at the appearance of people. It takes a moment, but Shawn processes it first, smiling widely. "Matt's home!" he yells, hurrying toward the group and bowling into his big brother, followed by a less crash-prone Heather.

Gunther whistles. "Fathom told me Obe set you guys up, but dang." He looks to Kody with a smile. "We might have to get a place like this now," he adds, only half-joking.

"Yeah, it's great," Fathom dismisses. "And Gunther, everybody here calls me Jacky. I'm gonna go set my stuff down upstairs and be right out."

She heads up the stairs.
Old 05-17-2019, 03:57 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

It takes a quick, supportive hand from Kali on Matt's shoulder to keep him up upright in the face of both Goldie and Shawn, and he enfolds the two and Heather an awkward hug. Yeah, we're definitely here. he confirms to the kids and Violet. Brought some cool stuff, too!
Old 05-17-2019, 04:46 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
"If you think the lobby is great, you ain't seen nothing yet." Kodama informs Gunther.

With Enoch very much stuck in family mode she takes up the duty of performing introductions. "Hey y'all this is Gunther, another co-worker of ours." She points out each of Enoch's family members in turn for the man's benefit. Goldie had already been introduced after all.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:44 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch and Kodama
"Hey guys," Gunther greets, smiling down at the younger Edwards.
"Hi," Shawn says, before returning his attention to Enoch. Heather just waves.

Violet comes around the corner, smiling at the sight of Matt. "You should have called!" she chastises. "But now you'll have to meet the new staff; everyone except for Taegen has been switched! Your father and I have had the hardest time learning all the new names, but Heather and Shawn pick it up like it's nothing." She shakes her head. "Kali, you're looking radiant, Kodama, you're looking very well. And..."

"Gunther," the man introduces with a respectful nod. "I'm Kody's plus-one, apparently."
"Well, I'm Violet, Matthew's mother," the woman introduces. "It looks like you've already met Heather, Shawn, and Goldie... oh, hello Taegen."
The elderly fae nods. "Hello, Missus Violet," he greets. "Greetings, Mr. Matthew, Miz Kali, Miz Kodama. A pleasure to meet you, Gunther, my name is Taegen, I handle miscellaneous managerial duties. Mr. Matthew, shall I see about preparing your rooms?"

OoC: Don't exactly recall where we landed on what Taegen calls Enoch, but here we are.
Closed Thread