RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 02:04 AM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5475
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

I'd be honored, Cord. Just don't tell Gunther I asked you first. Matt raises his mug in acknowledgment, takes another sip. Yeah, this stuff could grow on ya.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:36 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Enoch
Kringle nods. "Nahwhere else tha' makes it loik 'ere," he says assuredly. "An' I'd be happy to, Doc."

Kali smiles at him. "Good," she approves. 'Does that mean you're going to ask Gunther too?'
Do no harm, take no guff.
Old 05-15-2019, 12:43 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Might mean a trip to London with me and Orrin. Get tailored for a tux Matt looks at the chowder bowl. Might be a photo finish.

Figured I should with Kody involved. Symmetry means you'd need one more.
Old 05-15-2019, 12:50 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Enoch
'That's a good idea... gimme the spoon.' Kali barely waits for an answer before slipping it out of your hand and setting about the bowl.

Kringle looks at her as he replies. "S'pose I ken live wit' tha," he agrees.
Kali pauses. 'Wait... if you have Orrin as best man, and Kringle and Gunther as... whatever the word is, and I have Jacky as Maid of Honor, and Kody as a bridesmaid... I'd need one more for symmetry.'
Old 05-15-2019, 01:45 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Groomsmen. And yeah, you might consider one more. Enoch sips his beer. Dunno if I'll ever acquire that taste, man.

Last edited by gravenimages; 05-15-2019 at 01:54 PM.
Old 05-15-2019, 02:01 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
'But who?' Kali asks. 'I don't think I should ask Violet... and I don't really know- well, I don't like anyone else as much. I mean, I had a good time with Sapphire, but... well, maybe I should ask Kody and Jacky about it.'

Cord chuckles. "Prob'ly wha y' said aboot coffee th' first time ye tried it, eh? If it's nah fer you, tha' jes' leaves more in tah world fer me."
Old 05-15-2019, 02:31 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Her or Cat? I'm not sure Car would wear a dress though. Matt surrenders the spoon. Not overfond of coffee either but I'll concede the point.
Old 05-15-2019, 02:38 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
'Cat is... not quite... erm, I don't particularly want to ask her, though I suppose she's invited to the bachelorette party. And you drink plenty of coffee.'

"Weel, oysters den, or e'en vegetables," Cord replies. "Dere was a time when I drank more coffee an' stout than I did water, livin' out've m' van. An' ter rigs weren't no teetotalers neither."
Old 05-15-2019, 03:55 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

That's fine. You can ask Sapphire or Inca or Medusa if you want. Or I can ask Kringle and Gunther to slug it out and just go with two. I tolerate coffee because they haven't started marketing caffeinated high-fructose corn syrup as a stand-alone consumer product yet. I'd drink that stuff in kool-ade by the barrel and be a happy Matt.

Matt nods companionable to Kringle. Everyone's got their own groove.
Old 05-15-2019, 04:42 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
'..I'll think about it,' Kali repeats. 'And that sounds gross. Soda is much better.'

Cord nods. "Aye." He sets down his spoon in the empty bowl and leans back, sipping his beer. "Weel, tha's what I wanted ta do. Gimme a couple tah digest an' I ken bring y' both back."
Old 05-15-2019, 05:24 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Agreed. Soda wins. Enoch open his mouth to be fed the last bite or two from the bowl. Yep. Finish up our beers and I think it'll be about time He takes another sip of his own.

ooc: ok to go
Old 05-15-2019, 05:32 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
Kringle pays, then leads you and Kali out past the edge of town.
Soon, you're standing just outside the base, the giant double doors sliding open. Kringle nods. "Jes' lemme know if'n y' need anythin'," he says, before heading inside. Kali takes your hand and follows him. 'So, that's that... what now?'
Old 05-15-2019, 06:35 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Maybe round up Kody and Fathom and take another trip to San Diego for planning now that we have some details to work with? He follows inside. Or at least let them know we want to leave in an hour or two.

Thanks Cord, we're going to planning right now.
Old 05-15-2019, 06:51 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
Cord nods, and heads off down the hall toward his room.

'Kay.'
Kodama and Enoch
"Kody, Jacky, in about an hour, me and Matt are going to leave for San Diego to plan the wedding, we have some more details now. I would really like it if you could come too."

Enoch
Kali nods, with a smile. "Okay... we should go pack. Maybe while we're in San Diego Jacky can help me get those piercings."
Old 05-15-2019, 06:58 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"Uhh... one hour? Okay, sure. Wouldn't miss it. See you then."
Closed Thread