RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 07:06 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Kodama and Enoch
"Thank you!" Kali says cheerfully. "We'll probably be there at least overnight, so you should probably bring some clothes."

Enoch
"Matt, are we going to take your portal?" Kali asks. "I don't want to have to bother Kody again... not when there's already not very much time."
Do no harm, take no guff.
Old 05-15-2019, 08:09 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5525
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Sure. Matt glances over there. Long as people can put up with seeing the boss.
Old 05-15-2019, 08:13 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Enoch
"You'll have to get used to it sometime," Kali reminds. "And we all let him put Plaguenet in our heads. Asking him for a portal shouldn't be that hard."
Old 05-16-2019, 01:06 AM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Hey, I happen to like the guy. Matt smiles. It's the rest of them that have issues.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:33 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
Kali pauses and looks at you queerly as you both enter your room. 'If you say so,' she accepts, humming to herself as she moves over to the closet. "Should we take them out to dinner?" she asks. "I'll bring a dress if we are."
Old 05-16-2019, 08:14 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Sure. Sounds good to me. Enoch grabs one of his suits in a garment bag.

Fathom, Kody You can bring your plus one if you like but we'll be having dinner at a nice place so bring some dressy clothes.

Last edited by gravenimages; 05-16-2019 at 08:14 PM.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:30 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
"Oberon could probably use a break," Fathom muses. "Aright. I'll text him and ask him to meet us there."

"Good," Kali decides, browsing and selecting a floor length light blue dress, moving to her jewelry machine and browsing, selecting a silver filigree necklace and a pair of sapphire stud earrings before moving to the bathroom to brush her hair and dress. "Should we invite your parents and the kids? Or maybe just Violet and Lee?... or just Kody and Jacky?"
Old 05-16-2019, 08:38 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

We have to invite the kids too. Enoch grins. They're part of my master plan to escape and go get ice cream when the wedding stuff gets too girly.
Old 05-16-2019, 09:11 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
Kali sticks out her tongue. 'Maybe I'll even let you,' she teases. 'If you brought some back for me. And you're going to have to be at the wedding, so the more you leave it alone before... well, you might have to grin and bear it even more at the wedding.'
Old 05-16-2019, 09:26 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"Oh... cool, sounds good. Thanks for the heads up. I'll ask Gunther if he wants to come." Kodama replies to Enoch through PlagueNET. From within the Conservatory, several birds birched nearby on a low-hanging branch, she shifts her Warrior pose to the opposite side. "Hey handsome, uhm, Enoch and Kali want me to head down to do some wedding stuff. You're welcome to come if you want? You can come see their house, keep Enoch company when I'm off doing girl stuff... keep me company for the rest of it..."
Old 05-16-2019, 09:29 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama
"Uh..." Gunther pauses for a moment. "That seems like it'd be kinda weird, right? I mean, I wouldn't mind, but you think I should?"
Old 05-16-2019, 09:43 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"Well, Fathom's bringing Oberon... so if it's that kind of weird you're worried about, don't be. If I'm being selfish then I totally think you should come, but if you think it'll be awkward or something don't let me pressure you." Kodama replies gently.
Old 05-16-2019, 09:49 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama
"Well, I guess so," Gunther replies. "When do we leave, for how long, and what's the dress code?"

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 05-16-2019 at 09:49 PM.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:11 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Kay maybe my escape plan us just for Oberon and Gunther . Enoch sighs. Are we going to drink an egg or something like that at the wedding?

Last edited by gravenimages; 08-10-2019 at 08:41 AM.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:23 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
"We leave in 45 minutes or so. A day or two, and there's a fancy meal being planned for dinner but otherwise it's normal." Kodama reveals, sounding a bit more chipper now that Gunther agreed to come along. She eases out of her pose and heads off to her room in order to get ready, there's no more stalling it any longer.
Closed Thread