RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 3.5e > Homebrew: I-M > MoonZar > Empire's Trials
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 07-11-2019, 10:21 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22681
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Currently
Date 4th of Elystryëlle, 7453 (Winter)
Time Morning
Weather Outside -8 degres C., Snow Flurry

Rana & Sayyida
right-aligned image
Elizabeth still has innocent eyes and an angelic face. Her long breaded platinum hair hangs to her hips. Hugging her forehead is a pretty fancy circlet with wings. Rarely Rana and Sayyida saw such a cute little doll. Aurelia is as beautiful with her lady face and red curly hair, but her meany attitude makes her a deadly vixen. Everybody feels better that this one is not in the vicinity anymore. Elizabeth has a sad expression when the condolence is offered. - " I'm grateful for new friends like you at this time of sorrow. " Quickly she changes the topic, trying to don't drag down the party in depression. - " Discovering hidden things? I have a good eye I think and I'm good at making friends. " No kidding with a face like that. - " My edge is the wind and lightning, my family have Goddess of wind, mountain and lightningVangelisa's blood and we command those elements pretty much at will. I can also perform minor healing with bardic magic and other minor tricks. " Korag point out his great axe on his back. - " I learned my lesson with those pirates and legion, now I carry this baby everywhere. I will protect you ladies. " He's looking at Sayyida's buttock while saying that with a smile. Elizabeth looks at Rana's hand and is not sure what to do and decide to shake it. - " Thank you, sure we have plenty of time to learn about each other, are we not leaving now? I just need to get my gear in my room and we can get going or you had something else in mind? "

Walking in the immense corridors of the palace together, Korag smiles and laughs under his beard after making sure they are far from the other party - " There's love in the air, we almost had a catfight in there. What's the deal with the warrior princess? You guys met before? " Elizabeth nods. - " My father is a personal friend of the King of Patrenia. I met the imperial princess and her family many times as we grew up. She never did anything wrong to me, it's definitely not someone I'd like to be enemy with. "

Last edited by MoonZar; 07-11-2019 at 10:29 AM.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:49 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Currently
Time Morning

Pacho & Dante & Tatsuo
right-aligned image
There's a cold aura around Aurelia as she leaves the council's room, her cold blue royal eyes are looking straight and her face is frozen without expression. She is a tall woman, with long muscular legs. Her breasts are amazing, round grapefruits defying gravity with a seal gift of gods almost stamp on it. With her long curly hair she looks much like her mother and aunty the late empress. Most of the Cornaya women have red hair since the first one, the goddess Eruka. Taevar is the first to risk say a word. - " That went well... Shall we get started your imperial highness? " She looks at him intensively and he can't sustain looking in her eyes almost blushing like a little boy. - " Sure, that would be lovely. I have to write two letters to announce my absence from my duties and suit up. You are all welcome to wait for me in my suite lounge, that will take a half-hour. Otherwise we can gather at the outer gate of the palace. "

Last edited by MoonZar; 07-11-2019 at 11:52 AM.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:02 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16413
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Tatsuo - Probate HearingTatsuo sighs, shaking his head at the fencer. "Small men hunt treasures because they are bored. Great men hunt because they must. I regret that you have not seen enough to be acquainted with the difference," ripostes his silver tongue. "And that you learned so little of your traveling companions as to need conceit as a crutch to reply."

Tatsuo halts an eye roll over the exchange between the ladies. He nods at Taevar's (very reasonable) suggestion. After a little back & forth, the split is finalized. "Good luck to you," he bids the other party. With that, he heads out to start their quest.

Pacho & Dante & TatsuoTatsuo waits in silence longer down the hall, interested to see how Aurelia will start things. It becomes obvious that the meeker Taevar might help mediate or cool things off. ... But managing Aurelia beyond that, not a chance. "Appreciated, m'lady, but we shall meet you at the palace gate all the same," he states simply. His nonchalance belies his piercing eyes. He skips a tempting crack about women taking long to get ready. All his gear is already in his haversack, so he is not going to need more than a minute prep time.

After Aurelia walks off, Tatsuo eyes the gentlemen and gestures. "Linger a moment, friends." The mystic spy concentrates on gathering some Ears of the City spell - take 10 for Diplo (gather info): 29preliminary intelligence for little less than a minute. They have a little time to check some things if they want to before meeting back up.
OOCI just noticed that our little party has PCs with high Int, Wis, and Cha, respectively. Neat.

Ears of the City spell - take 10 for Diplo (gather info): 29
(topics a little different than Rana's)
1. Rumors/sightings of Soul Cleaver
2. Rumors/sightings of the Eternal Crown
3. Rumors/sightings of the Sceptre of Elemental Forces
4. Factions within Selarya that are either trusted or powerful enough to hold such items in secret
5. Unusual movements from the palace around the empress' death
6. Frequented areas by the empress in Selarya (aside from the palace)
7. recent Aurelia activities or rumors

Last edited by dbaque; 07-11-2019 at 02:03 PM.
Old 07-11-2019, 05:06 PM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5626
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
RanaIt was easy to get jealous, Sayyida, Adira, Elizabeth and Aurelia, there are many maidens more outwardly beautiful than herself on this journey far from home. If there weren't deadly politics involved, it would be easy for an amorous person like Rana to be infatuated. Though Rana, and likely Sayyida as well, had their share of deadly vixens from their brief foray in captivity, so Aurelia isn't something she desires near her life, much less romance. A genuine person that felt saddened by the loss of family was someone Rana herself needed to dampen her nerves about this entire, treacherous affair. She refused to be caught once more with her throat draining blood. She idly touched her own neck at this memory as she laid her other hand upon Elizabeth's, "I am certain the city won't open itself up all its secrets to our immediate presence. First we need to gather some unaligned allies to do more of the grunt work while we take our time to divine where exactly to drive our efforts. But even before that..." She gives Elizabeth a slight smile and releases her hand, "I had the idea to partake in some Matuzulan tradition, getting to know one another over drinks this day to build trust. The more radical way to do it would be to share a cell but...I had my fill of being chained up in a cold room."

Walking along, hopefully to a sitting room or somewhere else yet in the confines of the palace while they yet have free reign. She glances Korag's way, "While we had little time to talk directly before leaving Darakyan soil, I believe Korag and I have become something of slight friends during the voyage to Selarya." She pauses to speak of the topic at hand, "While Princess Aurelia isn't someone I'd like to pick a fight with, she has a personality it is difficult for me to address her as a friend halfheartedly. Not doing anything wrong is not quite the standard for companionship I look out for these days I am afraid. Else I would claim that Madarathe Violet Rose is a friend to me and my people." She idly grasps the bronze bands about her upper arm, "Perhaps I should send out a letter to that person after our little party for a meeting at night, or the morning. I could trust such a person to have followers close to the ground that can assist us in the city."

Old 07-11-2019, 09:46 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
Currently
Time Morning

Rana & Sayyida- " It's a bit early for drinking, maybe tonight? " Her face fall off at the idea of a cold cell. - " My... sister... did die in a cold cell I heard. " Korag grunts embarrassed. - " A shame really, if we find this legion or those pirates, they will taste steal for that! " There's a silence with a heavy ambiance for a moment. - " Who is the violet rose, I don't quite get it? " The palace is immense with plenty of discreet lounges to cast some spells and have a discussion if needed.

Last edited by MoonZar; 07-11-2019 at 09:47 PM.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:04 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
News from the city
Rumors/sightings of Soul Cleaver
It was stolen and is missing. Agata Cotton is the thief, it wasn't seen since then by the common folks of the city.

Rumors/sightings of the Eternal Crown
The common folks think that it's in the palace where it should be

Rumors/sightings of the Sceptre of Elemental Forces
The common folks think that it's in the palace where it should be

Possible locations on above artifacts
I answered higher up what is known

Factions within Selarya that are either trusted or powerful enough to hold such items in secret
None can be trusted with such important items.

Powerful factions:
-All the major religions
-All the ambassies
-All the major nobles having castle/manor in the city
-The military
-Merchant guild
-Sailor guild
-The shield (knights castle)
-Elzar wizard tower in the hall of roses

Unusual movements from the palace around the empress' death
No movement at all, the gate is usually closed since the empress death

Frequented areas by the empress in Selarya (aside from the palace)
People from the city rarely saw her outside the palace and the rose district when she was in the city. She spent most of her life in foreign lands in war campaign and visiting other cities, ruling the empire with her court following her. When in the palace she spent most of her time in her office, the throne room, the hall of roses, her apartments, the council chamber and the guardians’ council

Whereabouts of Agata Cotton
She is gone at sea with the soul cleaver

Recent Aurelia activities or rumors
She arrived one month ago in Selarya on an amazing patrenian warship that is still anchored in the port named the Dreadnought. She spent a significant amount of time with the Chancellor and other officials from the court and foreign ambassadors in the council's chamber and in session on the guardians' council. The princess was seen often in Xydanyel This is a templecolosseum in the gods' district where she is training and praying daily.

Last edited by MoonZar; 07-11-2019 at 11:51 PM.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:36 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
Currently
Time Morning

Pacho & Dante & TatsuoAn half-hour is quickly gone, and Aurelia is at the point of rendezvous on time. She looks a less tense and cold, yet her imperial demeanour is still the same. Pacho notices that she refreshed her make up. The young lady is geared up with a pretty cool light breastplate armor decorated with blue sapphires and a Kraken carved on the chest. On her shoulders she wears a velvet royal blue cloak the same color of her eyes. Her weapon of choice is an ancient mean bastard sword tied on her back, and a round shield with spikes all around it that she carries on her left arm. She doesn't wear an helmet, instead she has this large elegant hat with a lot of white feathers covering it. She has a girdle of potions, scrolls and wands around her waist, sounds like she is ready for taking on the legion. - " Did you men had the time to decide where to go first? " She is the only lady of the group, yet she has pheromone and character for a dozen. - " I saw those items before, I can try to locate objectlocate them in the city with divine magic but this prayer doesn't last long, it could take forever to scan such an immense capital. There's a very powerful prayer that could do the trick called discern location, yet only a high priestess could do it. It would be expensive to buy a scroll, since we can't ask for a favour from the clergy. Any better idea? " It's gently snowing over their head.

Last edited by MoonZar; 07-11-2019 at 10:37 PM.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:33 PM
The Lord of Gifts

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16243
wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine
Dante We’re quite good at stealing things… Dante says dead pan as the woman suggests the scroll.

Dante tried hard not to choke on the woman’s… pheromones.

She was another just like the sultana. They reeked of all the privilege of wealth and breeding while no doubt their own subjects starved and were forced to wage wars over long forgotten disputes – but that was the way of states and empire. Something Dante had no taste for and no understanding of.

Dante held out a hand and watched as the snowflakes melted. The snowflakes were powerless against the warm of his skin, just as he was powerless now.

I still find it strange that the Empress would set up such an elaborate treasure hunt and then leave us nothing to set us in the right direction… how hard do you think it would be to pay a visit to the former Empress’s, Eryka rest her soul, private chambers?

It was an absurd question, and yet Dante was wholly serious.

Physically well, all caught up.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:44 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2646
gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha
PachoHe had spent his time preparing his extract arriving later to find Dante and Tatsuo waiting, discussing their plans. He listened and chimed in with what he knew when the time was right.

"The old always love to lecture the young about the past. Perhap Its some romp through her history, how through blood, sweat, and sacrifice she built the Empire." Pacho said as he rolled his eyes upward trying to recall what he knew about the objects.

"The crown was built my the Erykans, suppose to be sitting in the hall of roses" Pacho shook his fist a little mumbling and trying to recall what he knew about the scepter.

"The Scepter though is more ancient in origin if I recall. A gift from the old elemental Gods that predate the Empire." he clasped his chin, his jaw straining, something on the tip of his tongue he was trying to remember. "There is a secret sanctuary to the elemental Gods under the city I remember. Father said the Empress often visited it to consort with the old Gods. It has a gate to the elemental planes. He said it has been there since before the city was built. The entrance is in ziggurat of al-zuna if I remember correctly."

A little while after the princess finally arrived. "Your Highness" He said with an honorary bow, making sure to keep courtly customs. He hoped against hope that the high born hussy didn't win the throne but he knew better than to bet against her. He was still his father's son and liked to have an egg in every basket, even if that basket was total war and tyranny.

Pacho held a straight face as her aroma hit his nose. He was use to odd smells but even he was having a hard time keeping a cringe from his face as the chemical spill approached. Instead he focused on her hat to keep his mind off the oder.

Wonder which species of birds she wiped out to make that he pondered as he checked her up and down, from feet to the gravity defying melons keeping her breast plate a float.

She was certainly well prepared arcanely and chemically. He was somewhat jealous, betting many of those potions were delicious.

Pacho held back a smirk as the monk mentioned the private chambers of the deceased Empress. It's always the quiet ones with the most interesting kinks he joked to himself.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:24 AM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
RanaRana feels slightly sorry for bringing up the death of Rita. She rests a hand upon Elizabeth's shoulder, "If it is any consolation. The one that did the act was turned to ash, and near everyone that lady worked with were killed off. Though, unfortunately, the ones that placed the bounty on her head yet roam free. We will see them rid of, so I swear." She looked at Korag during his interjection, "The pirates did taste steel, and the hungry blood of the earth as well. It is the Legion that remains." Hoping that was enough, she makes a more
Dice Influence Attitude:
1d20+20 (2)+20 Total = 22
jovial smile, "But yes, it is rather early for a drink, or so I would say. I have spent far too much time than I'd like to admit around those used to the sea, and they prefer to drink anything other than water while the sun yet shines." She glances Sayyida's way as she mentions this, "But if you must insist on staying sober. There is no harm in trading recent stories and plotting future ordeals."

Guiding the group of four over to a sitting room, Rana begins to explain, "The Violet Rose is a person we met on our travels. She is some kind of caster and the owner of the ship we sailed in on that she lent to us in our time of need. I do believe she is in Selarya somewhere, but I heard it is not difficult to get into contact with her. For the most part, she seems to be quite resourceful and well-connected. At the very least, connected enough for our purposes." She twiddles her fingers as she takes a seat at one of the fancier tables in the palatial room, "If we intend to combat the Legion at any point to claim the third relic of power, we will need to contact someone to recruit equivalent force to combat our enemies. I simply would rather it be a person whose quirks I know, rather than the first person that responds to a bounty."

Rana's eyes fall upon Sayyida, sitting there in atypical quiet, "How would you describe the Violet Rose, dear cousin?"

OOCDepending on whether or not Rana's renown in the high-end community has kicked in Elizabeth should be at the very least Helpful from diplomancy.

Old 07-12-2019, 03:06 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16413
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Pacho & Dante & TatsuoOpening his eyes, Tatsuo recounts the limited findings of his spellcraft. Then, Pacho shares his insights about the relics. Tatsuo grins. "Excellent. That lends us much more of a lead than we had before. If you would, can you hasten to relay to Rana's group your intel? And tell her that we will be checking out the lead at the Eryka cathedral."

By the time the princess returns, the mystic spy is decked out in his armaments, and his magic sleeves shifted his garb into something more travel worthy yet no less elegant. He looks up and acknowledges with a nod, "M'lady." His formality is markedly toned down from the conference room.

He walks up to Aurelia. Only the senseless could deny that she was stunning and imperious both. Sight & scent might overwhelm many a man. However, she is about two dozen years too late for that. It is impossible to grow up with a mother of yet more ungodly beauty (and countless blocked memories of her interactions with Father) without developing a certain tolerance to the charms of the fair sex. Stepping up, the mystic spy meets the naval lady's gaze from exotic eyes bearing a honed share of his family's presence & charm, exotic eyes intent and Take 10 on Sense Motive (for impressions): 21.
-Am I reading too much into the attitude shift and refreshed makeup?
searching her.

He considers the magical suggestions before shaking his head. "Regrettably, the spell you reference is rather fragile. It requires only a lead box to thwart or rather simple spellcraft. The more potent spell would help doubtlessly but, as you say, quite expensive. ... Let's leave that as a last resort, shall we?"

Plying a coy smile, Tatsuo informs, "We did discuss a potential lead actually, m'lady, if as refreshed as you look. Of course," motioning to the monk, "Dante brings up a fair point. Granted, I am skeptical any clue of worth would have remained undisturbed after all this time. Yet, it is close by, a simple enough search, and without any obvious downsides." Pacho doesn't seem all that opposed, so he glances over toward the bastard bard. "Worth checking, Taevar?"

Returning his gaze to Aurelia, "For our other lead, well, the crown is an Erykan artifact. The late empress was quite devout. One of the judges is the Holy Mother. The Hall of Roses seems like a reasonable place to investigate," he says. He Take 10 for Diplo: 29.smiles a broad smile straddling the thin line of charm and challenge as he leans forward a little. "That won't be a problem, will it, m'lady?" he asks the Xydanyelian priestess.

Last edited by dbaque; 07-12-2019 at 03:12 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:33 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
Currently
Time Morning

Pacho & Dante & TatsuoDante suggests that they are good at stealing stuff, she is not sure of what to make of it. - " We can find ways without resorting to petty thievery. " The alternative to visit the Empress' chambers get her attention. - "The Empress' inner chambers? " She looks at the Monk intrigued. - " I suppose it's possible, the chancellor said that we can enter any rooms we'd like except the treasury. He did give me the skeleton keys of the palace on the way out. " She swings the key ring around her fingers and throw it at the monk to catch. - " It's a good idea Dante. We can have a look. "

Tatsuo relate to the princess some limitation of her spells. Her eyebrows frown a bit. - " Thank you very much, but I do know my divine spells. That's decided then, lead the way inside. " She is About Tatsuo sense motiveunreadable, who knows what is going in her head. In any case, she didn't seem shaken by Tatsuo exotic charms, she never did at court either with anybody as far he can tell. - " Sure dear lord d'Aidendale, we can visit the Hall of roses afterward. No need to smile like that if you want something, I'm your princess, not some random courtesan. " That's at this moment that she notices that Pacho is looking at her up and down. - " I hope you like what you see Corello. Like your dad said many times at court, be watchful of the silent ones. What's on your mind? " She walks back toward the entrance, waiting for an answer. - " You are all acting strangely, relax, I'm not as deadly people let you think on my back. " Taevar follows her silently, he doesn't want to add anything for now.

Last edited by MoonZar; 07-12-2019 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:06 PM
Phial of Babel

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5428
GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT
The conceit of most nobles was obvious. Perhaps that's what Marquess d'Aidendale meant by claiming she used conceit to play. That pointing out their display of high character was poor even if true. Of course, he could be using the word wrong. Most nobles repartee, when broken down, were strings of pretty words that were not logically sound. But they were not really meant to be. The Marquess surely could be calling Sayyida conceited, which was somewhat laughable although perhaps understandable. It was often a claim made against head-strong and sure persons, woman or man. In the end, it was of little importance or, at least, an unworthy argument to continue. Either the two of them would reach some agreement or balanced stand-off or they would test the rule that no selected could harm another. Sayyida doubted the latter would occur. At least between herself and the Marquess. Against others, she was decidedly unsure.

For the most part, she lets Rana do the talking and follows along. She idly waves away Korag's inspection of her shapelier regions as he claims to defend them. "Eyes up," she says smiling. "You'll protect us little with your head down so. And then where will you be? Caged and waiting for me to free you a second time? Plus, I'd hate for you to drop your axe on your foot or have to resort to self inflicted injury to protect my honor from your own eyes."

Within the sitting room, Sayyida motions a steward or maid or guard over. "Rum," she says. "One glass please. These three are more delicate. Water for them if that is possible. An perhaps something to break our fast. Something sturdy. I've spent far too much time in the company of privileged folk of late and tire of cakes and jellies." she adds looking Rana dead in the eye with a smirk on her face before realizing this woman who has shared her warmth at sea for months asked her a question.

"The Violet Rose? Ah, yes. She's not really rose-like. More like a Birthwort. Taciturn at times. But passable in both ability and demeanor. She's trusted though and true. Good for a pinch and likely connected to many. In more ways then I imagine any of us have yet figured out," Sayyida says playing with Rana a bit.

As the steward brings over some small things and the rum, Sayyida places the glass in front of Rana and pours. She drinks directly from the bottle and then offers it to Korag. "Might keep your eyes in the right place and you outa trouble." Sayyida rarely met a dwarf that would refuse a drink. Hell, she learned to drink from a few dwarven sailors. They could hold their liquor better than any man, but maybe not as well as some women.

"If Agata stole the sword, then she likely did not stay here with it. Might be useful to walk the piers to learn if any ship of note left in a hurry or at an odd hour. Or, if we're lucky, some sailor even saw the thief aboard," she says returning to the business at hand. "Perhaps we could meet the Birthwort.....I mean Violet Rose at some tavern near the sea."

Last edited by GeneT; 07-12-2019 at 10:57 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:17 PM
The Lord of Gifts

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16243
wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine
Dante Petty? Come now, that's an expensive scroll... Dante's humor was apparently not appreciated.

Dante catches the keys in his hand, Well its less fun with permission but I suppose it is easier.

Dante raises an eyebrow at the woman's brash accusation that she is the reason they are on edge..

Forgive my disposition. A lot has happened in the last hour - and I've recently been committed to a four month extravaganza I was not expecting.

Dante took the lead heading towards the late Empress's private chambers.

Physically well, all caught up.
Old 07-13-2019, 04:03 AM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
RanaGladdened that Sayyida is not treating her body cheaply, even with a friendly dwarf companion, Rana merely smiles at the exchanges that follow. Even when an alcoholic beverage is ordered upon her behalf. She was somewhat hoping that there wasn't any rum in stock on account of it being a lower class of beverage. She found her hopes dashed once the servant actually returned with a bottle. With her cup being filled, she only could sigh and take a drink, after all she did ask her very honest lover to make something up about her alter ego.

Rana slightly interjects, "I am nothing of an herbalist, but I would imagine the intent of the name is for the beauty and the common knowledge of its thorns." She clarifies to Elizabeth, "We owe such a mysterious woman at least one favor, unless she is being unreasonable, I doubt a second favor would not hurt. She has, how would you might say it, revolutionary ambitions, freeing and aiding the powerless from those that abuse power is what she would say. I myself do not know where she draws the line, but she is the farthest from nobility in title one could get, I hear."

Crossing one arm under her chest as she looks over her half-filled glass, "Sir Corello was under the impression that the ziggurat to, blessed be his name, Al-Zuna, has immense historical relevance to the scepter, thus it might yet be held somewhere upon those grounds. I say, as soon as we take a break, I can write a letter to the Rose and have her meet us there." Her finger traces the rim of the glass in her hand, "I wouldn't want to chase Agata Cotton until we are armed with back up, and information. For all we know, Mortiana Carr is there with her, and she wields that Soul Cleaver."

"Princess Elizabeth, you wouldn't happen to have any less-than-friendly associates that we can lean on for this venture do you?" Rana says, setting her drink down, looking at the woman who they pulled off to the side to talk to. She leans forward to address her, "You likely have a better knack for making friends than I, even if you don't you could make someone of the Violet Rose's level swoon with ease." She gives a slight smirk, her charm hate those voodoo dicedisplayed earlier was incredibly dull for her standard, so she tried to tone down any aggressiveness, "What are your thoughts on this whole affair? The treasure hunt and all, do you believe it is that simple?"

OOCCalling it, Elizabeth is a thundercaller bard and Aurelia is an inquistior of some sort.