RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2019, 08:41 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5677
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Wraith
The sim room is still there, and still unoccupied.

Enoch
"I saw it!" Kas exclaims. "Scary stuff, very apocalyptic. It reminded me of the Revelation to John, but a lot of the details were wrong. The dragon was right, though; did you see it too?"
Do no harm, take no guff.
Old 07-30-2019, 08:45 PM
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5475
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Yep. Trying to put together what it all means, and anything else I can figure out. I hated English class just for this reason though. He does sigh this time. Can I ask where you're at right now?
Old 07-30-2019, 09:09 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Enoch
"Olympia, Washington," Kas replies. "Well, if I come up with any ideas, I'll let you know. But nothing is ringing a bell, this wasn't my job before."
Old 07-30-2019, 09:11 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"What now? I get her attention..." Kodama brings her fingers to her lips in order to emit a loud whistle. "Avenalla! Avenalla! Come say hello!" She yells out before looking to Gunther with a smile. "...that way you can say hello yourself and get a real good look."
Old 07-30-2019, 09:21 PM
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Got some ideas but I want to analyse them before I start positing theories and all. Thanks, Kas. I'll talk to ya later. He disconnects the call, next trying to call Hatch, but the number he has routes to a dubious answering service, and he quickly hangs up. He looks through his contacts before settling on a name, considering a few moments before having Empy call the contact listed as Frenchie.
Old 07-30-2019, 09:40 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama
The phoenix looks down, tipping off the branch and diving downward, spreading its wings just in time to alight on the lowest branch. "Hello, my lady," she chirps, looking intelligently toward Gunther. "And the man."

"Hello Avenalla," Gunther says with a nod. "It's nice to meet you."

Avenalla cocks her head. "Husband?" she guesses, looking at you.

Enoch
"'Allo?" a familiar French accent inquires languidly.
Old 07-30-2019, 09:46 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4789
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
Wraith enters the room. It's mostly experiments today. The boy ninja tests various elements applied to stimulated weaponry, and tests them on simulated targets and materials. This lets him see how effective they are. This also helps keep his investigative skills sharp, as seeing the results could help him determine what caused an, accident injury, or even cause of death. Empyrean keeps copious notes for him, as each thing is tested several times for comparison. Dispassionately Wraith tests a lot. Learns loads too. Like the difference between an acid and an electrical burn.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:08 PM
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Hey, how you doing man? Been awhile since Manaus. Wanted to thank you for the hat. Enoch scrupulously leaves out names, trying to improve his secret agent rating from 'terrible'
Old 07-30-2019, 10:21 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10646
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Sapphire raises an eyebrow to Dirk and the display he's putting on. It was no wonder Cat drank her under the table last night. Literally... under the table.
In response to his comment about feeling like crap she said, "Really. I wouldn't have guessed that. Coffee?"
Old 07-30-2019, 10:29 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
"You are vairy welcom," Jean-Martin replies grandly. "Ai suppose ai am well, although ai am quik-lee becoméng baired oncé maire. What can ai do fair you?"

Sapphire
"There's enough in here," Dirk replies, motioning toward the blackish drink and taking another sip. "Vodka and coffee. Breakfast of champions." He looks over to you. "What's everyone else doing about it?"
Old 07-30-2019, 10:34 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10646
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
"Me and my hangover don't care right now. But I was stirred up by Empy asking me about my dream so she could report it to... someone. And now you know you're asking the wrong person cuz like I said, right now, my give-a-damn is busted."

And with one arm around her knees, the other holding coffee, she sipped.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:44 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Sapphire
"Heh." Dirk smirks and gets back to his drink.

Orrin wanders in. "Hey Pop, C.C., Dirk, Daisy," he greets, before wandering into the pantry. "Good morning Orrin," Thaddeus calls after him, before looking at you and clearly deciding not to pursue conversation.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:50 PM
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Old 07-30-2019, 10:58 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 07-30-2019 at 10:58 PM.
Old 07-30-2019, 11:01 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Kodama just laughs. "The man's name is Gunther, and he's not my husband. He's my... uhm..." Kodama falters, looking at Gunther. Not for clarity on their relationship but for inspiration on words that a Phoenix would understand. Of course, by the look he gives back, it's pretty clear who he thinks is supposed to be the expert here... and he's right.

"He's my boyfriend." Kodama says, eventually, with a sort of questioning tone as she looks for the spark of understanding for the word in Avenalla's avian eyes.

Last edited by Shylocke; 07-30-2019 at 11:22 PM.
Closed Thread