RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2019, 11:05 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5475
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Old 07-30-2019, 11:11 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10646
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
"Hey Orrin", she says in an even-toned, but pleasant greeting. She returns Thaddeus' look with a slight smile and then comes the poker face. She was a pro, and she'd had enough time now from what had happened between his son and her that she could act like one.
She had told no one why they had called it quits, and while she didn't know if he had, she suspected that IF he had, he had only told those who didn't repeat things.
She does the stirring of her half cup of coffee thing again with Blue's low powered cutter from a pinky finger, and takes another sip.
Old 07-30-2019, 11:12 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5677
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Kodama
Avenalla looks back and forth. "Boy-friend," she sounds out. "A friend who is also a boy?"

"A very close friend," Gunther emphasizes. "We like to be with each other."

"Boyfriend," Avenalla repeats. "New word." She bobs her head up and down and ruffles her feathers. "You are his girlfriend?" she guesses, looking to you.

Enoch

Sapphire
Daisy ports next to you. "What are you doing?" she asks, a little too close for comfort. "Why do you put your finger in the coffee?"

Dirk looks over. "Daisy, back off a little bit. Too close."
Daisy does as asked, actually sitting in the chair beside you but the blank goggles still looking toward your face.
Do no harm, take no guff.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 07-30-2019 at 11:16 PM.
Old 07-30-2019, 11:27 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"That's right. I'm his girlfriend. It always works like that." Kodama further clarifies for Avenalla. "Gunther's never met a Phoenix before, maybe you could perch on his wrist and let him gently touch your magnificent feathers?" She asks lightly.
Old 07-30-2019, 11:27 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Old 07-30-2019, 11:28 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Sapphire smiled and chuckled. She was getting used to the immortal thing and normal fears were beginning to fade a bit; like the scary Daisy being in her face.
It was cute actually, even in a killer metallic monster sort of way.

"It's fine. You're fine Daisy. Look. This is Blue, or what I call what I can do."

She sparks up a lower powered Blue from her index finger this time.

"I've got Blue turned way down, but at full power, Blue can cut through anything, but that which is living. I learned to do things like this... and heat up my coffee when I'm too lazy to do it like everybody else." She touches the tip of Blue's cutter to her coffee again and it steams, so she cuts it off.
She then forms a Forcefield around her hand and coffee cup. "And this... will deflect bullets most of the time and just about anything else. And... how you moved just then. Blue does that for me too. But Blue... can move me, move us if you wanted, up to 1800 miles from here in a few seconds. Blue's pretty cool, huh?" She has almost whispered the last part about the distance as if it was their secret.
She was being coy and hoped Daisy would get her being silly.

Last edited by Drachenspirit; 07-30-2019 at 11:29 PM.
Old 07-30-2019, 11:40 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Enoch

Sapphire
"Teleport," Daisy pronounces, baring her teeth. "I know that word." She thinks for a moment. "Could we play tag?" she asks. "Me, you, and Steve and Sally could all play tag! And we could teleport and they can fly."

Kodama
Avenalla looks to Gunther, who holds out his wrist. A short hop, and Avenalla is sitting pretty as Gunther gently strokes her back.

"How many of us have you met, my lady?" she asks, looking up at you.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 07-30-2019 at 11:42 PM.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:02 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"You're the second, I haven't spent much time in the Beast King's realm. The other was Juvenus, very chatty, very energetic, very... very naughty." Kodama recalls, shaking her head at the memory of that silly ball of energy shooting Ferocus with her gun. Watching Gunther interact with the magnificent bird was nice, it was what she hoped happened with other base dwellers when they visited the Conservatory without her. "Have the other animals been good to you? The other humans?"
Old 07-31-2019, 12:23 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama
"Haven't met many humans," Avenalla replies. "Watched the dark brown one read. Other animals just watch. I know Juvenus. You're right."

Gunther eventually stops and holds his wrist out, the bird hopping back onto the branch.
Old 07-31-2019, 02:34 AM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Old 07-31-2019, 10:25 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Sapphire chuckles. "Certainly. I would love that. But for now, I have to see if the grown ups need me for anything with all this Dream stuff going on. But, as soon as I'm free, I'll let you know. Okay?"

She glances at Dirk to get his take on what she'd said to Daisy.
Old 07-31-2019, 11:26 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

'Matt? Did you want to eat in the kitchen or in our room?'
Sapphire
Dirk takes another sip of his drink, barely paying attention.

"Kay," Daisy agrees, teleporting back to her seat and resuming her breakfast.
Old 07-31-2019, 11:35 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
There's a little sadness noting that the Conservatory still seems to be a niche attraction for most of the residents in the base, but Kodama nods along to the Phoenix. That Juvenus was known to her was interesting considering how vast the Beast King's realm could be, then again most of the Dragons knew each other. "Do not be afraid to approach the other humans if they visit, I think they would love to meet you." Kodama tells the Phoenix. "Thanks for saying hello to my boyfriend, I see some yummy fish in your future." She adds with a wink before Kodama and Gunther continue their walk through the Conservatory, more aimlessly given that they'd met Avenalla and Gunther didn't express any interest to meet any of the other notable creatures.

"So I guess we just wait for Azath and Enoch to figure this dream thing out? I mean obviously they're the best at it, but it kind of feels like... like... we're ... hmm. It feels like we're shirking our duty, sorta, by just taking it easy until they get a handle on things. Of course, if you asked me what we should be doing to help figure things out. I've got nothing."
Old 07-31-2019, 11:49 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama
"We could see if there's anyone else shook by it," Gunther muses. "Not everyone's so lucky as to wake up with me by their side." He chuckles. "But I'm not in a hurry to play therapist, so how about we just sorta mosey back?"
Old 07-31-2019, 12:42 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
"Very lucky..." Kodama murmurs as she links arms with Gunther and leans against him while they walk, more slowly now, through the lush Conservatory. "I'll do the heavy lifting therapeutic work then, for the both of us. Although I can't imagine anyone else in the base having a bigger reaction over this whole dream thing than me..."
Closed Thread