RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 12:50 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Kodama
"Dirk, Inka, and Wraith," Gunther reminds. "And all in different, uniquely disastrous ways."
Do no harm, take no guff.
Old 07-31-2019, 01:09 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"Well if Dirk took it badly, we'd already know about it, because there'd be a base-wide alert and you'd have to drop the hammer again. Otherwise it'd probably just mean he double up on the alcohol and get his steak blue instead of rare..." Kodama muses. For all the complications that Dirk's inner-friend created, he was a pretty straight-forward guy in her opinion. "Inka? I have no idea, so I guess we should go see how she's doing... but Wraith? The kid's a stone-cold operator. He took Yeomra's super nightmare and I don't think he even flinched. How would he take it disastrously?" She asks, looking up at Gunther genuinely curious at his take.
Old 07-31-2019, 01:14 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Kodama
"Well," Gunther says thoughtfully. "Something along the lines of declaring that we have to stop Dracula, and pissing off every vampire everywhere along the way. Alternately, he'll acquire a consuming hatred for twisty-horned goats. Empy, where's Inka?"

"She is in her room," the Empyrean replies.

"Nice. Well, it's right next door, so I guess we should drop in there."

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 07-31-2019 at 01:14 PM.
Old 07-31-2019, 01:26 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5525
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Old 07-31-2019, 01:42 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
Old 07-31-2019, 01:53 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Enoch hangs up the phone. Empy, can you compile reported visions on a world map for me, and keep that updated as more reports come in?
Old 07-31-2019, 02:22 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"Really? That sounds more like something I would say than Wraith -except I think goats are great-, but I wouldn't mind paying him a visit to find out. Inka's on the way though no matter what, might as well pay her a visit first." Kodama acquiesces, arm in arm walking through the Conservatory she's not exactly in a hurry.
Old 07-31-2019, 02:32 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10696
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Sapphire finished her breakfast, grabbed a bottle of her favorite water, put her dishes in the cleaning receptacle thing, and waved to everyone a bit nonchalantly as she left the kitchen.
She was headed towards her room at a slow stroll, taking the last sip of her coffee. She felt better, but her head was still a bit of a dull ache. Surprisingly, she didn't like to take pills or meds. She'd let this one take the course, hoping she could now go back to sleep.
The dream did bother her, but... it wasn't bothering her as much as the lasting effects of her hangover.
Old 07-31-2019, 03:58 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
"I'm on it!" the Empyrean replies. "The map is now in your room."

Kodama
Gunther shrugs. "Well, maybe he's just less likely to ask about it first."
You're now in front of Inka's room, Gunther looking to you. "So... I guess we just knock."

OoC: Drach... I mean, I dunno what you expect me to do with that.
Old 07-31-2019, 04:30 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Thanks Empy. Wraith, Sapphire: Hey guys could I get a quick confab with the two of you? I'm working in on the vision thing in my room.

In our room, it needs to be a 'whereking' meal it seems.
Old 07-31-2019, 04:40 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
"That's typically what you do when you arrive at someone's door..." Kodama grins, landing a light elbow to the ribs that would barely tickle a regular person let alone the superhumanly-solid Gunther. ".. don't worry. I got it." She finishes, stepping forward and knocking on Inka's door. "Inka? Can we have a quick word?" She says more loudly through the door, even though in hindsight she's perfectly aware that Inka's hearing is second only to Nosferatu... maybe Oberon.

"Wait, how would Inka take it badly, exactly?" Kodama asks Gunther at the last minute.
Old 07-31-2019, 04:51 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
"Well-"

"Hiya guys!" Inka says cheerfully, now standing behind you both. "What's up?"

She's dressed in a loose red tank-top and shorts, although still wearing black boots.

"Err... just wanted to make sure you were doing alright," Gunther manages. "Wondering how you took the vision."

"Oh, you guys had it too!" Inka realizes, fanged smile broadening. "Wasn't it great!" She does a little spin and claps her hands excitedly. "Now Dracula's coming back for sure, and he's gonna get to save the world!"
Old 07-31-2019, 05:01 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
OOC: Not anything really, if no one is looking for/needed her.

Sapphire reaches her room and kicks off her fuzzy slippers and notices the chopstick in her hair.
She notes that no one said a thing about it, and chuckles to herself.
She pulls it free, uses a ponytail holder to keep her hair in a bun and moves over to lay on the bed, and fall back asleep. She hopes there's no Dragon and other weird things waiting for her in Dreamland.
Old 07-31-2019, 05:10 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
"You think the Dragon is Dracula too? Here I thought me thinking that made it like, for sure that it wasn't. I totally got the Delphi Coin prophecy wrong." Kodama reveals, certainly relaxing as Inka isn't displaying any signs of being 'tilted' over the prophetic dreams. "Glad to see you're doing alright, of course. You ever met him or was he before your time?"
Old 07-31-2019, 05:18 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
"Of course", she says with eyes closed in response to Enoch. It was moments after she had laid down, so it was half in agreement, half sarcasm.

She got straight up and went to Enoch's room. "I'm outside", she said to him, and once inside she clearly had a rough night and was still probably a bit sleepy and hungover. She had on an old t-shirt with the classic rock group Kansas imprinted on it, and simple sleep shorts. Her ian was stuck up in an off center bun. The natural beauty that is C.C. is still there, but... yeah.

"What up?"

Last edited by Drachenspirit; 07-31-2019 at 05:18 PM.
Closed Thread