RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 06:27 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5475
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Enoch came to the door after a hesitation... Even vampires didn't apparently need an invitation, and she had one. One look after he'd opened the door gave him most of the information he needed. Well. Crap. Sorry, I just recently got back and I didn't really think that you might have been... Well. We can do this later if you want.
Old 07-31-2019, 06:33 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4839
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
"Enoch, give me a couple of minutes. I want to finish off this batch of testing." Wraith said as he loads up the missile launcher. Fires it as an EMP missile launcher at the the drone plane. It somehow manages to miss but the homing element means it hits on the second. "Empyrean record that, and send all the data from the session to my computer."
Wraith heads to Enoch, picking up a large can of Irn Bru on the way. Notes Sapphire is present too. Looks to Enoch to begin.
Old 07-31-2019, 06:40 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

All right. Well. It seems we have a mutual acquaintance with a very thick French accent. He knows that we know each other due to my incredibly inept secret agenting skills. Enoch looks a little sheepish at this. I know what he is... Or rather what he does, kinda. I was setting up a meet with him and I wondered if you guys had any insights that might help, or could help with the getting there and back. He looks that question to Sapphire.
Old 07-31-2019, 06:55 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
"I wouldn't take anything you don't want him to steal with you. Jean-Martin is egotistical but I don't think there is any serious evil in him. He does what he does to avoid boredom." Wraith said as he opens the can and takes a swig. "He is in some of rivalry over a painting with Sapphire. I would tell you more but I wasn't interested enough to find out." Wraith doesn't mean the last part as an insult but it probably came across that way.
Old 07-31-2019, 08:14 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Kodama
"A-duh! Of COURSE I met him, silly," Inka replies, shaking her head. "He's only been gone for like, a century! And obvee he's the dragon, there's like a billion different ways it's him!" She stares off into space. "I wonder who the funny goat is, though? Maybe an angel? That would be sorta poetic, to have him save the world from an angel after one killed him the first time. Don't you think it would be poetic?"
Do no harm, take no guff.
Old 07-31-2019, 11:38 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Kodama shrugs. "We thought the doves were Angels, so if the goat is an Angel apart from the flock then... Father Alexander maybe? He's pretty badass." Kodama guesses, Inka's eccentric personality starting to roll off of her instead of being so jarring in its novelty. "He's also immortal and working for the company."
Old 07-31-2019, 11:49 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Kodama
Inka shakes her head. "Nuh-uh!" she pronounces. "I asked! Wraith and them took him up tooooo.... I think it was Boreas? I dunno, one of the others. So if it's not him, I'm betting it's another angel. One that fell but the demons couldn't get. Oooh, we could ask if there are any like that! Maybe a big shot who had major beef with Dracula?"

She smooths her hair with her hand. "Oh, and did I tell you?" she asks. "I got all of my stuff back! And I got my very own horse too, cause I found Artaxias."
Do no harm, take no guff.
Old 07-31-2019, 11:59 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10646
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Sapphire just averts her eyes to Wraith, knowing he doesn't intend to be mean, he just is.
"Wraith sort of has the truth. We don't have a rivalry over a painting, he stole my Chagall, plain and simple. But, when I get time, I'm not after him, I'm after the one who hired him to do it. Mr. Li. But that'll keep for now. As for Wraith not being interested, that part is true.
I can take you wherever you need to go Enoch, no problem."
Old 08-01-2019, 03:30 AM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Ahm. Thanks, guys, appreciate it. I'll still have to set it up. Do you have a favorite meeting place either crowded or isolated? He looks to Wraith. You want to go with, when the time comes?
Old 08-01-2019, 06:31 AM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
"I think that depends on when it is. We should probably stay in the base or up at Arbiter land until Azath and Rham get back." Wraith takes another swig of juice. "I'm rather curious about which Dragon Council member is going to die. My money would be on either Ciarda or Solomon. Oh did you guess your animal? Mine is likely the wolf. I changed my mind about Sapphire's animal. I think she's the silver fox. Not sure about you though Enoch. Scorpion might fit because of Plague but I think that's wrong."
Wraith looks at Sapphire. "Li works for Loki, you know that right? Loki making you get it back yourself?"
Old 08-01-2019, 10:27 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"I guess we'll have to ask our resident Angel if she knows anyone who fits the bill. Michelle, not Samael obviously. He's been out of the 'heavenly-loop' for a little bit." Kodama says, a little taken aback with her guess so thoroughly struck down by Inka's revelation. She'd thought it was a pretty good one.

"You got your stuff back? That's great! Uhm... what stuff?"
Old 08-01-2019, 11:04 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10646
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
"Crowded or not won't matter with our Frenchman. He's comfortable in either, trust me. As for Mr. Li working for Loki, he sorta does, and he sorta doesn't."

Old 08-01-2019, 02:13 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Enoch smiles. His request, not mine. He's doing me a solid here so letting him set the terms seemed reasonable.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:59 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
"What favour would that be Enoch?" Wraith said, about halfway through the big can.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:13 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Enoch smiles. Providing me with a sample of his blood for laboratory purposes. The problem we were still working on when the accident occurred at Ironwood was... He pauses. Kay, no jargon version. I'm hoping it will help me speed up my cancer cure to where it won't take months before it's ready. Cause it has to be made almost from scratch for each patient which is months and dollars. I'm exchanging a favor to be named later.