RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2019, 05:09 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4839
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
Wraith sighs. "I wish you hadn't given a blank favour to him. It's your choice though. Is the blood the only thing you're getting? Does he know you might be bringing another person?"
Old 08-01-2019, 05:37 PM
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5475
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Enoch's smile becomes wry. Not the first time I've done so. Though that was to the Archangel Gabriel for his decree on behalf of the angels that I could marry Kali without repercussions.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:09 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
"I hope you know what you're doing. It sounds like you don't really need me, since I doubt Jean-Martin will want to muck up this sweetheart deal you're giving him. I'm there if you need me though. After all, you're the only one who can make me a real lightsaber." Wraith makes a joke. Slurps the last of the Irn Bru.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:36 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Enoch, Wraith, and Sapphire
Enoch's phone rings; it's Jean-Martin himself.

Kodama
"A-duh! My stuff!" Inka cries. "My watch egg, and my epaulette, and the katana scabbard, and my samurai helmet and unicorn horn... just neat things I picked up. I told you about them, right? Well, now I have them back in my room!"
Do no harm, take no guff.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:25 PM
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Enoch looks down in mild surprise, answers after an explanatory gesture. Well bon-joir my friend, he enunciates in an overly southern states accent, the french word coming out "BAWN-JORY".
Old 08-01-2019, 11:19 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
"'allo 'allo, Monsieur Enoch," Jean-Martin greets cheerfully. "Ai 'ad a wondair abut zé favair you weehl be oweng me; you seem as if you are a vairy capabuhl man, pairhaps maire on ze technical side of thengs. Et evén wiv advances een modairn téchnulogy, computairs are dreadful-lee slow to me. Could you créate, air maibe arrhange to be creatéd, a computair, air a lap-top, zat could bé used fastair by mé? Ai assume such a device would be useful to you as well, oncé ai givé you mon blood, zo eet would be a benefit to zé both of us."
Old 08-01-2019, 11:42 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"You have a Unicorn horn?" Kodama asks for clarification on the one item listed she'd actually care about. "A real Unicorn horn? Where'd you get it?"
Old 08-02-2019, 12:07 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama
"Oh, it's not a REAL unicorn horn," Inka dismisses. "It's really... what are the funny looking dolphin things?"

"Nar-"

"Narwhals!" the ditzy vampire crows. "I knew that. It's a really a NARWHAL horn. But it belonged to Queen Elizabeth and now it's mine. It's taller than I am, even, do you wanna see? I keep it by Charles' crown, cause it was a royal thing, and to the left of the boomerang cause it's pointy. Then the katana scabbard is on the other side of the boomerang, and the samurai helmet on the other side of THAT cause they're both Japanese. And Napoleon's epaulette goes on thee other side of the crown, and the watch egg on the other side of THAT, and my furry boots that were Catherine's on the other side of that, and then Lee's riding crop, and then Babe Ruth's bat. The real one." She grins and starts a little jingle, clearly premeditated as she bounces back and forth on her toes: "Babe bat-Lee crop-Cat's boots-watch egg-left 'lette-king's crown-nar horn-kat scab-sam helm- oooooohhhh! I should do the crop and boots on my new horse! But I need a good name for it first, you can't wear boots on an unnamed horse, that'd just be silly."

"Totally silly," Gunther agrees.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 08-02-2019 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:42 AM
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Enoch is given pause by the question, staring blankly as his mind churns through the questions. Ah... Well, part of me wants to say 'sure', because it sounds like quite a challenge, but there's going to be a lot of 'buts' in the deliverable. I'm not sure you'd be happy with the result. What are you looking to use it for?
Old 08-02-2019, 10:31 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10646
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Overhearing the Frenchman's voice, Sapphire says to Enoch, "Tell him I'll hire him to get my painting back."
Old 08-02-2019, 10:48 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"Any frontrunners for a name you're considering? How do you like the sound of.... of ... Artaxis?" Kodama inquires politely, sharing a brief glance with Gunther at the avalanche of detail coming from Inka. "Any other things you're really looking into collecting?"

As bizarre as Inka seemed or felt, Kodama plainly relaxes. She certainly wasn't taking the revelations badly, pretty much the opposite really. Without even going all super vampire council fangirl. There was little to nothing to be concerned about.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:50 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama
Inka makes a face. "Dracula's horse is named Artaxias, so naming MINE Artaxis isn't good." She shrugs. "I'unno. Famous stuff. I need something from a president for sure, and maybe something of you guys' if you ever get famous. There's no point unless they're FAMOUS."

"So... how would you feel if Dracula lost?" Gunther asks. "To whoever the goat is."

Inka shrugs. "He won't. We all go in and help him, so of COURSE he'll win."

Enoch, Sapphire, and Wraith
"Nothéng een particulair, but 'ow would you feel if you 'ad to wait fair fairtay seconds fair lé computair screen to refresh? Eet eez éxhausteng to know ai could be wairkeng zo much fastair."

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 08-02-2019 at 07:52 PM.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:10 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
Wraith waits for the call to be over. He wonders if it's a good idea for him to go to the meet after all. Jean-Martin was squirrelly about changes. Dakarai was still out there too, not to mention the dream.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:21 PM
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Enoch sighs, his mouth forming a displeased prune as he thinks of how to express what he's trying to say. Okay. I get it. But... And there have to be some buts. Even if I re-imagine the processor and pathing to work in like yoctoseconds instead of milliseconds, and figure out how to get electrons to move faster, AND dream up some contrivance that will stop the whole mess incinerating itself when you turn it on, AND write an operating system from scratch that can control all that... It's going to be like being the only French guy in London. Sure you speak a superior language by far, but it does you not an iota of good for getting anything done that involves anyone else. There's no software that will support the hardware, and networking only goes as fast as the slowest component.

Last edited by gravenimages; 08-02-2019 at 08:21 PM.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:53 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
"Zére eez non softwaré yet, Monsieur Enoch, because zere was non machine zat needed to run eet. And ai rathair lik beeng la on-lee Francais man een London, zeré eez non competishe-on fair most charmeng bachelair."

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 08-02-2019 at 08:54 PM.
Closed Thread