RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2019, 06:25 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Enoch
"Well, you're going to need to let me put the suit away nicely," Kali decides. "But yes, let's go." She takes your hand in hers, before leading you out the door. 'I think I will go, to see the vampires... maybe just so you aren't lonely.'
Do no harm, take no guff.
Old 09-06-2019, 06:26 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10696
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
C.C. opened the door and smiled at Inka liking her room.
"I did get to pick everything, thanks. Didn't you do the same for your room? If you want, I can help give you some ideas when you get to it, but it should be all you. Oh, and I picked... wait for it. Justified.
And before you say anything, just give it a chance."

She had the bottled water she brought in from overseas, and offered one to Inka, hoping the Nachos would get there soon.
She sat on a small loveseat and said, "I'd offer you something more, but alcohol is on hold since we're up for a meeting in about 5 or so hours."
Old 09-06-2019, 07:19 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5525
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Don't do it just for me, I'll be fine by myself. Enoch follows along with her to their room. If you want to come along, I'd love for you to be there, but don't do it if you don't want to go.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:23 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"That's nice. Must've been cool just the two of you. A little like old times." Kodama comments, she'd heard good things about that movie. "Take your time, get in a good work. I'll just be getting cozy over here."

Entering her room she things about putting on something more comfortable but realizes what she's currently wearing already fits that description. She orders a pair of hot ciders with cinnamon sticks, to be delivered in fifteen minutes. Kodama leaves the corner of the sectional for Gunther, that was his spot and settles nearby with the TV turned on to ... anything. Settling in this instance meaning snugly wrapped in a fuzzy blanket.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:55 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Enoch
"Well, I'm unsure," Kali admits. "But I'd like to be there with you, and it is an important moment... maybe something to tell our grand-nieces and nephews one day." She opens the door and takes off her tie, carefully setting it on the desk. "You start getting out and I'll help you with the rest," she directs as the door closes.

fade to black

Kodama
Gunther shows up after several long minutes, entering just as Regis asks the final question on Millionaire. "Hope you left some comfy on that couch for me," he remarks with a chuckle, taking a cider from a well-timed Robbie and handing you the other before sitting down. "Let's see if this guy wins, and then if we can't find something a little more entertaining."

Sapphire
"Empy, gimme a sparkling water," Inka calls out before plopping down beside you, watching as the Robbie trucks in your food. She takes the water you offer and drains it before setting the bottle aside. "I dunno anything about Justified, I've like, BARELY watched TV lately. MTV stopped showing actual music and I called it quits."

She spreads out and places the plate of nachos in her lap as the show begins.

Wraith
You find that Nico's posted again; just a status update (no news), but it looks like he's online now, and you two get to talking.
Do no harm, take no guff.
Closed Thread