RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2019, 12:56 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"Well... I sorta assumed I'd be doing the heavy lifting there and you would be topping me up or just taking the credit." Kodama admits. "I just need empty warehouses and time. And someone for transportation and decent food to keep my energy up. Maybe a snack or two."
Old 09-25-2019, 01:04 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Kodama
"And of those four things, which constrains you?" Oberon inquires. "Food, time, transportation, or warehouses?"
Do no harm, take no guff.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 09-25-2019 at 01:05 AM.
Old 09-25-2019, 10:07 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"Well... transportation I suppose I can cover. Food, obviously, I can handle myself. Time would be handy, because the world isn't going to stop having problems just because I'm in the middle something. Mostly warehousing, I guess. Somewhere to store all the stuff I'll be making. Because I can make a lot in a very short span of time." Kodama theorizes, looking at Oberon. "I don't suppose these sustainable timber mills you have extra space? Be willing to make a few bucks off a near instantaneously appearing large supply of lumber?"
Old 09-25-2019, 11:18 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Kodama
"I am recently out of empty warehouses," Oberon apologizes. "But I am certain some can be arranged through RexConn."
Old 09-25-2019, 12:07 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama shrugs. "They're going to have to be. I'll arrange something through 'my adopted mother' if I have to." Kodama states, using air quotes.

She pauses again. "Anything you want to talk to me about? How are you doing, like, generally?"
Old 09-25-2019, 07:09 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama
"Well, the world is changing quickly," Oberon remarks. "Fathom seems to have sought comfort in my company, which is pleasant indeed. I have quite recovered from the dreadful poisoning I received while rescuing Rham, and assuming that the alliance holds, my people may never have been safer, upon the whole, so I would say I am doing well. And yourself?"
Old 09-25-2019, 11:34 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
"I'm uhh... I'm..." Kodama starts, furrowing her brow as she thinks on it, mostly assessing and reassessing the things that are concrete in her life and what things have yet to come to pass. Things she just worries about, nigh constantly. "Good." Comes the verdict. "The thing with RexConn looks promising, meaning I can effect the environment on a scale I'd have never dreamed of. So far I think I'm getting on pretty well with the other Champions. I like Gunther and I think he feels the same about me... I'd say I can't complain, but as a demi-god I'm pretty sure that's true always."
Old 09-26-2019, 12:46 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama
"Good to hear," Oberon returns with a nod. "Fathom hasn't heard anything from you since the wedding, so she was growing worried. Is there anything either of us can do for you at the moment?"
Old 09-27-2019, 11:47 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
"Well I'm sure you filled her in about our RexConn board meeting when she asked." Kodama looks for confirmation but a smile grows on her face. "Awww... that's sweet of her to worry about me, though she shouldn't. Her very capable brother is looking after me a lot of the time. Most of the time. No... nothing comes to mind for the moment. Thanks for asking. Maybe a girls night out soon." She relents eventually.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:55 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama
"Well, I would be happy to provide what I can for that, although I suppose you may be wealthier than I am now," Oberon remarks. "Although I believe I may have you beaten for the loyalty of my subjects and the quality of their gifts to me."
Old 09-27-2019, 10:49 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
Not in a million years did Kodama think she'd have more money than the Fae King, so she really didn't believe it all when Oberon threw that line out. It made her think though. The goblin treasure was probably peanuts... but her Rexconn stock? She'd have to have the Empyrean calculate the current value. "It's not money I need for a girls night. I have to somehow convince her to leave your pleasant company for a spell." Kodama tells Oberon with a bit of a smirk. "And you'll always be ahead loyalty and gift wise when it comes to the Fae, if I have anything to say about it." Kodama didn't really consider Oberon to be the insecure type, but that last statement was as close as he probably gets.
Old 09-27-2019, 11:50 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama
"Thank you Kodama," Oberon replies generously, watching as a majestic cry heralds the appearance of a glowing phoenix, the bird visible for a moment above the treetops before disappearing again, he watches after it for a moment, then sighs. "Beautiful."
Old 09-28-2019, 12:33 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
"You're welcome." Kodama says, hoping that she's put the King's mind at ease somehow. He couldn't possibly think she wanted his crown... did he?

She peels off her sweater and springs to her feet. "Well, thanks for the chat but it's about time for my morning run. You're welcome to join me, but I'll understand if you don't think you can keep up." She teases, bouncing a bit on the balls of her feet.

OoC: Probably a good spot to end the chapter here unless you've got more NPCs that want to have a chat with Kody.
Old 09-28-2019, 01:32 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama
"Well, that is a challenge if I have ever heard one," Oberon replies, rising likewise and removing his shoes. "Shall we?"
Closed Thread