RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2019, 12:37 AM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5475
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Enoch glances at Dzu. Doubt I'd be much of a direct challenge he shrugs. I'm sure I'll think of a dozen things once we depart, but I can't think of one now.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:35 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Dracula didn't get, not that Kodama was surprised. The consent part wasn't the issue at all. What she was clearly worried about was vampires turning vampirism into a fad against his wishes. There'd be plenty of takers. Plenty. Fear of Death was a strong motive as well as a pretty universal one.

Her initial instinct was to pass on Dzu's wargames invitation but she felt a little guilty that her answer in terms of going public had possibly forced his hand. So, Kodama glances silently over at Gunther resolved to follow her man's lead this time.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:02 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10646
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Sapphire didn't say anything, though she glanced at Inka when the offer of participating in War Games came up.

Old 09-12-2019, 03:34 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4839
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
Wraith waits to see what Rham is going to say before agreeing or not to the invite. The boy ninja is 99% certain this is something that Nosferatu will want in on. If that is the case, Wraith is definitely not going. Something about being tortured to death by a sociopath and having your DNA stolen so said sociopath can create a mindless puppet clone of you, somehow doesn't appeal to Wraith.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:57 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Wraith, Enoch, Kodama, and Sapphire
"Think I'm gonna give that one a miss."
"Same here."
Gunther considers for a moment, not missing Kodama's glance. "Sure," he agrees at last. "But I'm not really in the mood for a fight. Maybe I'll just play a looter or something."
"That's the intention; thank you."

'No. I have other things to attend to.'
"And I will decline as well."
"Eh, sure. But what Gunther said."
"Aye, an' I'll make tree."
Inka thinks for a moment. "No," she decides at last. "Not for me today."

Ciarda turns in Inka's direction. "Inka, I have a message for you after we are done."
"You can go ahead and say it now," Inka replies with a grin.
Ciarda nods. "A metahuman female was encountered this morning. She says that a cult was attempting to bring her to Famine."
Inka puzzles for a moment, then her face clears. "Oh yeah! Kami-sama mentioned someone like that, I'll go talk to her Ay-Ess-Ay-Pee!"

"I have her phone number, and she is staying in Barcelona."
Inka looks to Sapphire. "You wanna go with? Barcelona's probably pretty nice."

Zdravko looks to Enoch. "And I believe you will find what I have to say more intriguing than any practice run," he promises.

"Then we will dismiss," Dracula decides, standing and looming over the table. "If there are further concerns, please bring them to one of the Council members here, or to me directly if you believe it necessary."
Do no harm, take no guff.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"Fourth looter right here." Kodama adds in quietly, swallowing her discontent as she follows through on her unspoken promise to join Gunther in whatever decision he made. She elbows his muscular core lightly and whispers. "What's a looter mean?"

Kodama stands when Dracula does, not wanting to be rude. She looks around a little aimlessly over what to do next, mostly at the Champions set of Beefcake who all volunteered to take part and Dzu himself.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:17 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Sapphire speaks up and says, "I'll decline the war games as well."

When Inka speaks, she says, "I do. Whenever you're ready."
Old 09-12-2019, 05:28 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
"I'll do it if I can have a tank." Wraith said, not really expecting a yes but hoping for it. He's had an idea for a tank he calls Sovereign.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:31 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Wraith, Enoch, Kodama, and Sapphire
Dzu raises an eyebrow. "Not as you likely plan to use it," he replies. "There will be tanks there, but as it's difficult to design nonlethal ammunition for it, the most they will be doing is driving into other things."

Inka nods and takes Sapphire's arm. "Ready when you are!"

"It means we get to smash stuff and resist arrest," Gunther whispers back, the vampires at least pretending not to hear.

The other vampires have stood, and several -Sibylle, Amaris, Ichabod, Yeomra, and Ciarda- have already headed toward the door, followed by a stately Dracula.

"I can transport any not following Dzu or Zdravko where they wish to go," Isadora announces to the room.

"And we have transportation waiting for us," Zdravko informs Enoch.

"As do I," Dzu says.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 09-12-2019 at 06:33 PM.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:42 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Enoch nods to Zdravko. Probably going to be pretty nerdy in there, maybe you want to go with Inka and Sapphire, or back to base instead?

Just a moment if you would. he asks of the vampire.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Sapphire doesn't even speak, but in an instant there's a slight shimmer of Blue color over Inka and Sapphire and they're gone.

Sapphire jumps them to Natal, and then stretches across the Atlantic to Sierra Leon. It's another hop to Casa Blanca, and then they are on a rooftop in Barcelona.

She looks around and then steps in close to Inka and touches her face with one hand, giving her a kiss on the lips for a few long seconds.
Pulling away, she said, "It's just been crazy and I... just had to do that. Have this feeling that I should take the chance when I have it.
Now, where to?"
Old 09-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
"I can make the weaponry non-lethal if you like." Wraith offered to the vampire general. Looks like he would have to abandon Sovereign for now.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:24 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama shrugs. She wasn't sure how exactly they were to play the part of looters, but if smashing was involved... "You three should be naturals then. Hopefully we learn something from it." She comments. Dzu piping up the way he did, she assumed he would kick things off.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
'Well, I-'
Sapphire and Inka disappear. 'They made that decision for me, I guess. So I'll go with you. Otherwise you'd just have to explain it to me when you get back.'
Wraith and Kodama
"That would be preferred," Dzu replies. "Please follow me, everyone who is going."
He walks briskly toward the door, boots beating time on the ground, though faster than standard military march.

He leads you back to the courtyard, where a wizened older man -or at least, a vampire who was turned while old- is dressed in long maroon robes and looking expectantally toward Dzu. He and the General exchange a few rapid words in another language, before Dzu looks to you all. "We will be traveling to Namibia; it's difficult to find full-sized abandoned cities in remote locations, but we have found one. I would appreciate it if you did not destroy the buildings; smashing and looting are acceptable, but I would like you to play the role of exceptionally disorderly, violent, and strong humans. The situation is that they have set up a temporary base of operations on the edge of town and are deploying inward. The requirement for them is that all violent targets, including you, will be subdued without any serious physical harm, the wounded triaged, and the hungry fed, in that order. You needn't make it easy, but please restrain from using your more powerful abilities, including your hammer, Gunther. Kringle, your chain and clones are fine, but the more powerful you appear the harder the takedown. Feel free to wander into food distribution centers, the medical tents, et cetera. Wraith, you and your tank -a T34- will smash through a barricade they will have set up close to their base of operations, and generally make their life difficult."

Sapphire
Inka bats her eyes, cheeks tinged pink. She leans over and pecks you on the cheek before looking around. "Well... I guess I gotta make a call!"

She whips out a phone and dials quickly, before placing it on speaker and holding it out.

OoC: Drach, move to 18B.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:52 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Enoch shrugs. Maybe I'm not the only one who was brimming with crazy from this mess. But, we've made our choices, now I can either crawl into a hole and rock the fetal position for eternity or work my proverbial tail off to make it the right call. Remind me to first-priority Steve's portability code when I get back. I always miss the little rascal.

Okay, Zdravko, looks like two for the tour. Dare I hope our transportation is something cool like jet packs? The young man manufactures a grin. Not quite the genuine article but close.