RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2019, 01:16 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Kodama just rolls her eyes as the boys make their silly bet, although it certainly wasn't for a trivial amount of money. The constitution of those three were essentially epic. Even on beer, that bar tab could maybe hit quadruple digits.

"Better be able to still afford that Cuba trip if you lose." Kodama reminds Gunther teasingly. With all the buildings in the vicinity adorned with some foliage, Kodama has resorted to springing a tree up into the middle of the intersection they're currently occupying. A big proper honest to goodness tree. Should spruce things up a bit.

"If we're gonna sneak around them let's go this way..." Kodama points with her suddenly appearing staff. Her looting and smashing staff. "Be a real shame if the task force had metal equipment of any kind..."
Old 09-14-2019, 01:53 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Kodama
Gunther shakes his head. "Pretty sure the point is to throw them a curveball, not a wrecking ball," he points out. "But lead the way."
Do no harm, take no guff.
Old 09-14-2019, 03:05 AM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5475
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Enoch considers the unexpected answers. Good thing I didn't have to go through that with Steve. He nods to Zdravko. Okay, Anima. Can you compile the four most popular theories about the recent prophetic vision? Give, oh, forty percent weight to official news sources, thirty to social media, and thirty to independent news sites and blogs.

Last edited by gravenimages; 09-14-2019 at 03:05 AM.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:37 AM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4839
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
Wraith ignores them for now. He's still trying to figure out what he wants to do with the tank, and it isn't his job to put the vampires at ease. I get to ride a tank! I get to ride a tank! I get to ride a tank!

OoC
I was looking over the stats for a tank in the SRD, and can you confirm for me how many points the cannon part makes up please?
Old 09-14-2019, 11:06 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Enoch
'Maybe he's just making you feel comfortable,' Kali teases lightly.
Yes.

"Assign task priority one, please," Zdravko adds with a sigh.
Priority one
reassigned.
Calculating...

It's hardly a minute before it's done.
Done.
Theory 1:
The vision
is a scam
of massive
proportions.

Theory 2:
The vision
is a coincidence
of similar
dreams and
confirmation
bias.

Theory 3:
The vision
is from the
Christian God
of his return.

Theory 4:
Aliens
or Illuminati
broadcast
the dream.

OoC: 26pp, Aca.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 09-14-2019 at 12:16 PM.
Old 09-14-2019, 12:58 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Aliens. Enoch chuckles. Well I'm glad that they didn't rank higher. He looks to Zdravko. I could use up my other eighteen questions, or just go in and have a look. I promise no tinkering.
Old 09-14-2019, 01:48 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
"Anima?"

What are
you going
to look at
Enoch?
Old 09-14-2019, 02:15 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Kodama heads toward one group of looters, but cuts into the buildings before they get there with her leafy spies growing everywhere. "Figure we let the main group take the heat... I wooden barricade it up to keep our tail clean and direct them to Orrin and Cord... then we break stuff right in front of their base... maybe even their base until we get taken down. You'll just have to stay right behind me and keep your footfalls light... what with their hearing and all." Kodama looks at Gunther, seeing if he's in agreement.
Old 09-14-2019, 03:17 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Source code, routines, whatever I can see. Learn how to speak your language. Enoch shrugs. With permission, of course. It's one of my gifts from Plague.
Old 09-14-2019, 03:18 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama
Gunther nods. "I'll give it a shot, but I wasn't really built for stealth. I'm gonna be counting on you to give the heads up when one's nearby."

Enoch
Why would
I do that?
the screen questions.
Do you
think you
can improve
me?

Better than
I can
improve
myself?

Or is
this only
curiosity?

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 09-14-2019 at 03:22 PM.
Old 09-14-2019, 03:40 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Zdravko asked me to check you out. I'm guessing in the context of a fellow in the same field being able to appreciate all the nuance, provide informed feedback. Enoch explains carefully. Curiosity is a given, but I'd never presume to make improvements as anything but a collaboration if I was asked to do so.
Old 09-14-2019, 03:48 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
"If you haven't noticed..." Kodama starts, pointing at a leafy vine curling over the edge of a roof just in front of them. "I've been working on that from the start. So I'll do my best. At least we'll be better informed than any other looters."
Old 09-14-2019, 04:07 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
Could
I
look
in
your
mind
too?

The computer asks.

Your mind
is
conversant
with
digital
information?
This gives
me an
opportunity.
I want
to know
more
about how
biological
minds
work.

Kodama
Gunther nods. "Nice, but won't the greenery give them a path straight back to us?" He looks toward the camp. "We should probably hang out here on the outskirts til things get going, else we'll just be stuck in the middle. I wonder how long Orrin and Cord are gonna hold out."

right-aligned image
Wraith
The dull gray-green tank arrives with a rumble, the hatch popping open and several vampires climping out to join the looters.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 09-14-2019 at 04:08 PM.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:36 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Hmm. We'll need to think on that some. Enoch looks a question to Zdravko. That sounds terrible and really cool at the same time, right?
Old 09-14-2019, 05:10 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
"I've been laying down greenery 100 feet in every direction since we got here. So I think we'll be fine." Kodama nods at Gunther's tactical decisions, he'd know better than her. "Well they're almost as tough as you and Orrin can teleport through dirt. They'll get for when they feel like it."
Closed Thread