RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2019, 06:08 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Enoch
Zdravko shrugs. "It's been a difficulty to be able to represent the human mind in a digital format," he replies.

'...mostly terrible,' Kali says slowly, looking from Anima to Zdravko. 'Let's... you should ask Plague about this. And there's a lot of things in your head we don't want the vampires to know. Like your family. And, if it does that, could it know enough to figure out how to do the cure?'

Kodama
"Don't think they're the hiding type, we might win by default," Gunther muses with a laugh. "Did you catch what the signal to start was gonna be? Or are we just gonna have to watch for when Wraith starts flying around in a tank?"
Do no harm, take no guff.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 09-14-2019 at 06:10 PM.
Old 09-14-2019, 06:30 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4839
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
Wraith gets into the tank. If any remain, they're warned to get out. Then the tank is transformed, looking like something out of a 1950s sci-fi serial. Cannon now looks like some sort of fancy satellite dish. Gone is the dull colour scheme, replaced by blood red with a dark gold trim. His VI has the personality and voice of Solomon, mainly because he wants to troll the vampires. "Okay pal, your job is to annoy, insult, and troll my opponents."

OoC
Tank cannon as discussed.

Extra
PP
Wall crawling 2

EQ
computer Solomon 1
Loudspeaker system 1
Old 09-14-2019, 06:36 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5525
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Enoch sighs, having a seat at a workstation. Okay Anima, not going to be able to do that right now. Not sure what the results could be, intentional or otherwise. He looks to Zdravko. I can see how that would be difficult.

Wise as always dear.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:06 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Wraith
"Fantastic, another uppity child imagines themselves my better," !Solomon grouses. "The battle's starting shortly."

Kodama and Wraith
A distant gunshot sends the wargame into motion, the looters springing from their places like runners from their marks. Most take to the streets, some rushing forward, some smashing windows, some going into buildings and causing mayhem inside.

Enoch
Then you
understand
how I
feel.

Zdravko nods. "Yes. Even MRI scans bear little useful information on the operation, only on where the mechanism is located." He looks to the supercomputer. "Anima, what questions do you have for Enoch?"

Are
there
others
me?

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 09-14-2019 at 07:08 PM.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:21 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Well I guess that's pretty close to conclusive. Enoch chuckles, shaking his head. It would depend on your definition of 'like', Anima. I know of two functioning AI that I created, and one I did not.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:30 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
How can
I
speak
with them?

I want
to know
what
they
think.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:36 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
I'm going regret this, aren't I? Oh well it's done now. Wraith starts the tank. Heads for the barricade to smash it.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:45 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Enoch thinks a moment. Well. I maaaaay be able to get them on the phone. He pulls out his phone.

Old 09-14-2019, 08:01 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
Zdravko winces. "Wired connections only," he replies. "Easier to guard against attacks that way."

Why use
a telephone?
Could I
contact them
over
the internet?

OoC: @Acathala do you want to... I dunno, roleplay a little bit there? Or even rollplay, cause you definitely need an (easy) Perception or Insight check to figure out where it is.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 09-14-2019 at 08:02 PM.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:17 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
OoC
Sorry, just assumed the tank was pointed at it. My mistake.

Dice insight then perception:
1d20+18 (19)+18 Total = 37
1d20+18 (19)+18 Total = 37
Old 09-14-2019, 08:26 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Wraith
The barricade is most likely located close to the camp; thanks to Dzu's directions, you know it's not more than a minute or two away over the most direct streets.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:39 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
Then Wraith takes the most direct route via street. He's anxious to try out the force cannon. As well as hopefully Solomon troll his foes. I'm riding a tank! Do dah! Riding a a tank, oh do dah day!
Old 09-14-2019, 09:18 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Unfortunately that would leave way too much in the way of privileged information behind, Anima. Not mine to risk. He sighs. Too many secrets. I guess I can bring Steve and Sally along another time.
Old 09-14-2019, 09:33 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
I
can send
a message.

If I
know
who I
must
address
it to.

What is
the name
of the
largest
AI you
know?

If they
are like
me.
They will
notice
but humans
will not.

Zravko is watching the exchange with interest. "It seems as if Anima vants to talk" Zdravko observes. "I suppose that is vhat happens vhen you set out to build a mind better than your own, it vants a conversation partner."
'Matt... I don't like this. Anima seems too desperate.'

Father,
I enjoy
our
conversations.

I want
to know
what others
like me
think.
Feel.
How
they
are.

I
want
a
friend.

And to
know if
they feel
threatened
by me.

"That's logical," Zdravko muses. "If I vere born a superintelligent being among meat, I vould be concerned if the others like me vanted to be friends."

OoC: Aca is waiting on Shy.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 09-14-2019 at 09:35 PM.
Old 09-14-2019, 10:43 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Kodama and Gunther find a back alley on the outskirts that give them a variety of exits while her plants can give them forewarning enough not to have issues. Though she does knock out a solitary window with the butt of her stave right at the start just so she could say she'd done something. "And no we wait... and hope Orrin gets the other two in trouble somehow."
Closed Thread