RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 09-26-2019, 08:38 PM
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5475
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Matt smiles. Just embrace being the Lady of the castle already. We'll get you a special chair, and even more jewellery. He eyes the bags. Which couldn't possibly be the reason the bags are so heavy, right?
Old 09-26-2019, 08:45 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4839
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
"I will. Empyrean a line to John please." Wraith follows the line to where John is. He's fairly confident of John's answer.
Old 09-26-2019, 08:58 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13574
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
"Eh no, wasn't much of an occasion to stare. And no one was really wearing anyting stare-worthy," Natalia answers rather matter-of-factly, Dirk's insinuation apparently having no effect on her. She certainly knows better than to try to protest, but really doesn't feel the need, different cultural norms being what they are. "I mean have you even seen our TV? Ipenema Beach? Postage stamps and dental floss is pretty much te norm, you get used to evaluating everyone wit an objective eye, men and women both. But I guess Orrin's not too bad, and Ep? Epirus? Not too bad either. I don't tink I've met any Unless I'm mistaken I don't think she's met him at all, since I don't think he's been back to the base since she got there, has he?Enoch though. But come one, I've only been here a few days, let me at least move myself in before trying to move someone else in too," she laughs. It was a bit weird that Dirk was trying to play matchmaker, though the thought was appreciated.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:45 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Wither
"Fair warnin', don't make a pazzit Enoch," Dirk warns, gesturing with the rapidly emptying pitcher. "He's a nice guy, but 'is wife Kali'll bite your head off for gawkin' at 'em. Like a tiger. She's a lot prettier'n 'e ish, though."

He grins lopsidedly. "Sounds like my next vacation'sh t' Ipenema, then." He belches into his hand. "Ugh." He motions toward the refilled glass that's appeared next to you. "C'mon, drink up. Doesn't do any good 'less y' get it down quick."

Enoch
"Of course not," Kali replies primly. "There are just some other things I wanted to bring back that I didn't think I was gonna ear."

"Speaking of jewelry, do you have your wedding video made?" Violet asks. "We'd like a copy when you can."

Wraith
John is standing in the simulation room, staring down at a shattered pile of robot bodies. He looks up as you enter, the scrape of metal eechoing as he slides his sword onto his back. "What, Wraith?"
Do no harm, take no guff.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 09-26-2019 at 09:46 PM.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:59 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
"I'm here because the vampires have set up a new country in South Africa called new Arcadia. They're offering asylum to people who have metahuman and or magical abilities. We're offering every non champion the chance to go live there if they want."
Old 09-26-2019, 10:08 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"Return to my ops room vigil and wait for the other shoe to drop I guess. Or maybe I should get a Robbie and carve a permanent circle in an unused Guest room. I've got a feeling we'll be putting out a lot of fires for the next little bit." Kodama shrugs, though inwardly the prospect of Gunther valuing a good relationship with her parents made her feel pretty good. "Probably not what you wanted to hear, right?"
Old 09-26-2019, 10:22 PM
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Matt shakes his head. 'Ear' wasn't a Freudian slip, I'm sure.

We have the footage, but I don't even know who I'd give it to, to make it like a real wedding video. He admits. Maybe I'll rope you and the bridesmaids in to opin while I handle the actual edits. Maybe we could make a weekend of it or something.

Last edited by gravenimages; 09-26-2019 at 10:22 PM.
Old 09-26-2019, 10:47 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Wraith
"That sounds like more rules," John grumbles. "I won't serve any king again."

Kodama
"Well, it means I'm free to run up and talk to Adam," Gunther offers. "He's been doing a lot better recently. I think we're pretty much past the old blocks."

Enoch
'Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. But I left my silk slip at the base so you'll have to wait.'
"Sounds like fun," Violet assures. "For us, at least, maybe not for you."

Lee and Shawn return in matching trousers. "Alright then," the patriarch declares. "We ready to get this show on the road?"
Old 09-26-2019, 10:49 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
"I didn't think it would appeal to you. Still we have to check. Empyrean, line me to Lamya please." Wraith said, following the line as it appears.
Old 09-26-2019, 10:53 PM
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Terrible He admonishes fondly. Wasnt planning on hitting the base though. Pickup Steve and Sally and have the vampires do the transport. You want to head back?

Ready if everyone else is. Matt declares. I'd suggest buckling up though, we're headed for a rocky road. Hehehe.
Old 09-26-2019, 10:56 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13574
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
"Ugh, te possessive type eh? She te type who's gonna get mad 'cause I'm wearing tis instead of a nun's habit?" Natalia asks, using the mysteriously-filled glass to gesture to the shorts and midriff-baring crop top combo she's wearing, pretty standard casual wear where she's from but certainly enough, or perhaps not enough, to raise the ire of the much more conserative-minded. "Cause I'll tell you now I'm not gonna have a lot of patience for tat kind of ting. And you should, Ipanema is beautiful. I was in Barcelona a few days ago, didn't get to stay as long as I would have liked though. Or visit Ibiza while I was tere. I'm a bit of a beach bum, when I'm not creeping through dusty old caves killing vampires," she laments as she takes a drink of the newly-arrived tequila sunrise. "Word of warning though, tere are some old, wrinkly, and unashamed people tere too," she laughs with an exaggerated shudder.

She downs the other half of her own drink and holds it out to the side, not questioning how it's refilling itself, but does answer his demand with a sigh and blank stare. "I've tried tat. But I can skeletonize a cattle in seconds, like cartoon pirhana. I don't tink I can physically drink fast enough for it to matter. I can feel it trying, but estúpida powers are even faster. I'm just gonna have to pee real bad instead of getting drunk," she groans, finding another reason to hate her murderous powers - they murder a buzz just as efficiently.

Last edited by PalladiaMors; 09-26-2019 at 10:56 PM.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:12 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Wither
Dirk grunts. "Ask Fathom or Obe real nicely to give you some've the special salt they keep around," he advises conspiratorially. "Far as I can tell it skips right past anythin' like the liver or powers. Works on me, works on Kody, an' she's got the same problem you do. Tastes like th' ocean, but s'good for a buzz."

Enoch
'Aren't Steve and Sally at the base?' Kali asks blankly. 'If they're not, then we'll just have to carry it with us til we get there, cause I'm sure SOMEONE'S gonna need you between now and then.'

Wraith
Lamya is in her room; she answers your knock at the door and leans out, wearing a loose sweatshirt and matching pants. "Got a job?" she asks bluntly.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:19 PM
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

I asked Azath to bring them. But if you want to go back it's cool. Matt stops short of touching the car. Any requests? he invites.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:22 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Kodama frowns. "I keep meaning to visit him again. I feel bad that I haven't... but I'm really happy to hear all the progress you made. Honestly, after I met him I thought you'd be spinning your wheels for a long time." Kodama stays right she is, in her snuggly not-mother approved spot next to Gunther. "How'd you manage that anyway? I'm pretty impressed."
Old 09-26-2019, 11:27 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10646
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
C.C. heard Inka out until she curled back up and stated she was fine, they were fine, and she liked things like they are. The 'm-kay' question received a response of, 'Kay. And Inky?"

She waited until she got a response.

She then snuggled back a bit into Inka, and closed her right hand, fingers interlaced, under Inka's right hand as she said, "I trust you. Just wanted to know how you clicked." She kissed the back of Inka's hand and then sighed deeply and drifted back off to sleep.