RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 09-26-2019, 11:48 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13574
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
"Special salt of getting drunk even if you can't get drunk? Wish I had known about tat a long time ago. Probably better I didn't though, I tink I would've spent waaaaay too much time trying to forget tings. And getting drunk when you can, you know, skeletonize a cow in seconds is probably not te best ting to make a habit of," Natalia laughs, not very eager to find out the wrong way. "But tanks for trying, it's been enough to make me not want to stab anyone anymore. At least for now."

Last edited by PalladiaMors; 09-26-2019 at 11:48 PM.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:55 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Wither
"She gets it from 'er god, sho's not like th' druggies've got it," Dirk dismisses. He grins and raises his glass. "'Ey, glad to help. Now if y'll just leave me here t' take a lil nap, I'm sure Fath'n Obe'll be glad if y' just went an' banged on their door, real... real loud. S'right next to th' pool."

Enoch
'Oh. No, I'll still go with you, but the bags come too. We can leave them... somewhere.'
"Requests for what?" Heather asks at last, looking blankly at you.

Kodama
Gunther coughs awkwardly. "I... MAY, have turned him loose," he admits. "Let him hang out with the souls of the afterlife instead of moping in a room. I figured they were some of the most emotive people around, they'd probably do him some good. And they have; admittedly, they've been letting him have more beer at feasts than is probably quite correct, but he's getting a lot better otherwise. Acquiring a self-identity and all that."

Sapphire
"Yeah Cee-Cee?"
"Awww," Inka says, blushing slightly. "That's so sweet," she adds in a whisper as you drift off.

You wake up to the smell of bacon, eggs, toast, and iced tea, a re-dressed Inka leaning over you and waving a piece of buttered toast under your nose with a look of glee. "Rise and shine!" she pronounces, standing up with the toast in hand and flourishing it toward a plate of food. "Empy's gotta wash the sheets so get up and let's eat!"
Do no harm, take no guff.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 09-26-2019 at 11:57 PM.
Old 09-27-2019, 12:09 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10646
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
C.C. chuckled slightly and then opened her eyes. She sat up on the bed, gathered her wits, and then stood to walk towards the bathroom. Halfway there, she paused to open a portal to her room and pulled some things from her closet to wear. It's blue-jean shorts, a Rock band Kansas t-shirt and underwear.
She closed the door, and after a few moments, she came out dressed, hair brushed in a low ponytail.
She sat where there was to sit and began to eat. She ordered fresh squeezed O.J., and of course... coffee from Empy.
After a bite and sip of coffee, she looked at Inka with a smile and softly said, "Hey you."
Old 09-27-2019, 12:39 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Sapphire
"Hey you back," Inka greets with a wave from the chair beside you, holding her own mug. "Sooo... I suppose this officially makes us girlfriends, huh?"
Old 09-27-2019, 01:00 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"Beer? Got everything a growing cyborg needs. At least from the books I've read. Small price to pay for all the good it does him. Good for you, handsome." Kodama says supportively. "I was thinking of going up and playing board games with him or something. You know, silly stuff, or try to get him to paint something."

She sighs. "Maybe next time though, I've put off this teleportation circle thing for way too long..."
Old 09-27-2019, 01:05 AM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
"Yeah, tat's probably for te best. Otherwise I probably would have been killing te pushers trying to sell it," Natalia chuckles in response, though it's hard to tell if she's serious or not. "Somehow when you say bang on te door really loud I tink you're messing wit me. I'll probably end up... I dunno... turned into a newt or someting, right? But it's OK, I'll save getting drunk for te first time for a better occasion other tan me being in a bad mood. Good to know it's tere though, thanks," she says with a smile as she pushes away from the table and stands up. She gives Dirk a pat on the shoulder in passing, he seems a good man in spite of all the horrible things that have happened to him. She can identify with that.

Her first stop after leaving the kitchen is back to her room, both to use the bathroom as mentioned, and then to change into something more practical. Her talk with Dirk helped quite a bit, but she's still mad, and has ways of working through it other than alcohol. Even if it did work, it wouldn't be for her. They showed her the holodeck, as she's been calling it, when she arrived but she hasn't done anything with it yet. Might be time to change that. Leaving her room in workout clothes with her sword in a scabbard in one hand and a bottle of water in the other she heads for said holodeck to see what it's all about and if it's really as advertised.
Old 09-27-2019, 01:37 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Kodama
"Then I guess you'd better get to it," Gunther replies. "See you when I see you, I guess. Feel free to come on up and we might take another micro-vacation before things get crazy."

right-aligned image
Wither
The doors slide open for you as you enter, revealing a large domed room easily big enough to hold several soccer fields, though not the stadiums. The walls are panelled gray, the floor matching, with tinted windows visible high and to the right, probably to an observation room.

You see another feature in the room, a suit of black armor with an absurdly large blade on its back. If you didn't know better, he looks like he might be War's champion... but as it is, you've had this one described to you. His name is John, and apparently he literally IS the armor.

Glowing red gemstone eyes fix you as the armor turns, the last shattered bits of fighting dummies being slid away by the Empyrean. "Hello," he greets flatly, voice sounding somewhat hollow if deep and grating. "Are you the new girl?"
Old 09-27-2019, 02:15 AM
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5475
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

I asked Azath to bring them. But if you want to go back it's cool. Matt stops short of touching the car. Any requests? he invites.
Old 09-27-2019, 10:16 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
"I don't think I'll be more than an hour or two, then I'll find a way to come up and join you I think... but if it's okay by you I'll want to slow time down big time. This is something we should be paying a lot of attention to." Kodama asserts. "But you tell Adam hi for me... at least while you're up there and I'm doing my thing we'll be sitting far apart enough for my mom."
Old 09-27-2019, 12:07 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10646
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Taking another sip of coffee, her eyes closing as it takes effect, she opens them at Inka's comment.
"I think we were already girlfriends, but if you mean that you, like me, want our relationship to be exclusive, then yes. But, I prefer saying we are a couple, over saying you're my girlfriend should it come up in conversation."

She pauses, and then says, "Now, tell me about this trip from Thailand to meet the queen. Did you travel by ship mostly, or ground? Or, did you use some other kind of way to get there?"

Last edited by Drachenspirit; 09-27-2019 at 01:31 PM.
Old 09-27-2019, 12:42 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
Natalia just pauses for a moment when she steps into the room. She wasn't sure what to expect but somehow that's true of pretty much everything around here. She can't help but wonder where the yellow grid is though, in spite of herself. She's also not entirely sure what she's supposed to do, but planning ahead has never been her strong suit, improvising has. At first she doesn't even notice John, thinking him part of the room, until he moves and speaks to her. At that point she matches description to person easily enough, it's not like it would describe anyone else, would it? "Oh, olá. Yes, I guess I am. I'm Natalia," she introduces herself, though still staying near the door as she's expecting to turn right around and head out, given that the room seems occupied. "Sorry, I didn't tink anyone would be here, I just wanted to have a look at what it was. I can come back later?" she offers. Talk with Dirk aside, she'd still rather keep her head down.
Old 09-27-2019, 03:39 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4839
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
"I have a question actually Lamya. I'm here because the vampires have set up a new country in South Africa called new Arcadia. They're offering asylum to people who have metahuman and or magical abilities. We're offering every non champion the chance to go live there if they want."

Last edited by Acathala; 09-28-2019 at 02:41 PM.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:48 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Wraith
Lamya raises an eyebrow. "What's the catch?"

Wither
"Stay," John bids, turning fully toward you. "If we are going to be working together, it's good to know what each other can do. I have finished my practice; do you want to restart?"

Sapphire
"'Kay, then we're a couple," Inka agrees with a cheerful smile. Her eyes light up at the question. "Oh right! So, we teleported to the mainland, and then we took a cart up to China, and then we hitched a ride with a caravan up through Kazakhstan and all that, then we ran most of the way to Moscow, cause the sorceror we had at the time wasn't as good a teleporter as Issa."

She chews thoughtfully. "I guess it's cause Issa couldn't carry me with her without too much blood, at least not that far, an' she wanted me to come cause we were friends. Still are, I guess."

Kodama
"She rings up to check on you, make sure to tell her I'm in Valhalla," Gunther teases with a chuckle. "It's alright with me, but it's up to Thor. Don't think he'll say no, though."

Enoch
'Oh. No, I'll still go with you, but the bags come too. We can leave them... somewhere.'
"Requests for what?" Heather asks at last, looking blankly at you.

"Ice cream, or what we want the car to look like?" Lee clarifies.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:57 PM
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5475
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

I'm sure they'll give us some space. Or we can buy it. Matt smiles at the question, then looks his own toward his folks... Showing off is one thing, freaking out his adoptive siblings is another. The car. I can change... Prettymuch whatever. I think. Haven't played much.
Old 09-27-2019, 10:02 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
"Well, I'm sure it's nice enough as it is," Violet decides. "You may need to give us more room, so Violet and Shawn don't have to sit on our laps."