RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 11-08-2019, 10:57 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4839
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
"Yes. I have some friends amongst them even. Mainly a couple of dragons, Cerberus, Fenrir and the kelpie you met. I have a lot of good memories with them."
Old 11-08-2019, 11:06 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5475
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Ok... 'Down, boy' and all. I do need to study whatever it is that bit Lee, and after that maybe we take Orrin and Kringle and go with him to clean out a few Company caches... See if we get lucky on some information or tech?
Old 11-08-2019, 11:51 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5939
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Kodama glances up, monitoring the crafts briefly and the discussion between Adam and Wraith. Everything Adam did got her close attention.

Tap tap go her fingers in another text to Epirus: Glad to hear it's going well. Really anxious to learn about the response. Try not to go all Hollywood on me, kay?
Old 11-08-2019, 11:56 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10646
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
"Just figure out when he reports to work and if he gets dressed there in the uniform, and do the deed. I think Inka and I can at least do that much before I step in as him."

Sapphire looks nervously to Loki, wondering if the changes to Blue she requested will hurt as much as the changes made for her to become a Champion.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:28 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5677
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Enoch
'Sounds good to me,' Kali agrees, taking her armor suitt out of the closet and retreating into the bathroom with it, blowing you a kiss before closing and latching the door.

Kodama, Virtue, and Wraith
TextIt's SHOW-BIZ, baby!

Sapphire
"I don't," Loki quips, snapping his fingers and waving as your chair tilts back into a portal, a twinge running through you as you fall. "You think fastest on your feet!" he bids.

You and the teacup-sized Sister land in what looks like a rather spartan room; a suitcase has been shoved under the bed, a colorful uniform has been laid out, and both a ceremonial saber and tactical rifle are gleaming on the desk.

The toilet flushes, and the sink in the adjacent bathroom turns on.
Do no harm, take no guff.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:40 AM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Take your time. Steve, Sally, and I are going to hit the lab and look into whatever got Lee. Love you! Enoch heads that direction, gets Empy scanning on the knife first, and then the flower, to see what they've run across.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:16 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Enoch
'I love you too, Matt.'

After some analysis, the Empyrean concludes the blood on the knife consists of silicon-based cell fragments, totally alien to nearly everything on earth, except for certain bacteria near volcanic vents.

The flower has shriveled into a blackish sludge, not unlike the blood on the blade; analysis by the Empyrean confirms that the sludge could possibly be used as a source of nutrition for whatever Lee stabbed.

Kali wanders in, looking sharp in her suit, hair freshly washed and brushed, silver studs gleaming in her ears. "So... what is it?" she asks blankly, looking at an enlarged view of the sludge on the screen.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:32 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Kodama smirks to herself at Epirus' predictable response and sends another text: Really? You gonna be walking the red carpet with some A-list actress in the near future?
Old 11-09-2019, 01:45 AM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Not sure. Enoch points to the screen with the blood. Something based on silicon instead of carbon... Ugh. Digestion before consumption... Spiders or certain fungi or bacteria. Someone's been playing mash-up with genetics and salting liberally with cockeyed sorcery or something. He looks at the screen again. I think Lee implied that it was bipedal. Maybe the same kind of experiment as Daisy? Probably left behind by the Company and starving. Ugh. He looks at the readout of the sludge again. Empy, could you make this?

Last edited by gravenimages; 11-09-2019 at 01:46 AM.
Old 11-09-2019, 02:04 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
"With time and this sample for further study, yes," the Empyrean assures. "But it would be highly toxic to most carbon-based life forms."

Kali frowns and looks to the golden ball of light as it reappears. "I don't suppose you know about this, do you?" she queries.
"Sorry!" the ball chirps, before disappearing.

Kali squats to be on eye-level with the sludge, before her eyes widen. "Matt... WE know something that likes grayish sludge and is a bipedal cockeyed sorcery," she realizes aloud, though not quite getting the wordplay. "Do you... do you think this could be one of... one of the things we saw with Alannah?"

Kodama, Virtue, and Wraith
TextYou know it. Already hit it off with Emma Stone, we're scheduled for lime jello shots on the rooftop of the Ritz later.
Old 11-09-2019, 02:41 AM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Umm... Uh... Enoch plumbs his memory but comes up empty. Remind me when that was please? I got nothing.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:01 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
"After Amsterdam," Kali insists. "When you opened the portal, and it went wrong..." she wrings her gloved hands nervously. "What if Ivan brought them with him..."
Old 11-09-2019, 12:26 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4839
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
Wraith waits for a reply. Doesn't get one. To the room in general. "Do any of you know anything about hockey?"
Old 11-09-2019, 12:36 PM
(ง ̀_́)ง

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Hm. Guess I missed that entirely, but that whole place was kind of grey, wasn't it? Enoch thinks back. Not that I-waitaminute He looks up. Empy, I used baphomets in a simulation with Nos. Is there enough data there to theorize if they could be this? Also, Nos seemed to know what they were. If Rham or one of his aspects are in residence could you invite them to join us?

Virtue

Vee continues putting on beads. I know some about hockey she ventures. Or, I mean, the Others do.

Last edited by gravenimages; 11-09-2019 at 12:37 PM.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:05 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
"Me too... my ex was a big fan of the Oilers." Kodama replies, glancing up at Wraith while she keeps texting away and keeping her mind off of Gunther and Lee: Seriously Ep, I better not see you splashed over the tabloids...

"Why do you ask? You watch it a lot? Do you play?"