User Statistics
RPXP: 863
Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83
Complete
ApplicationName: Tre Mendous
right-aligned image

Race: Human, Half-Blood
House: Slytherin
Appearance: Tre is on the small end of the spectrum at 4'6" and 75 lbs. His hair is jet black and goes down to his shoulders. In contrast, his skin is very pale from lack of exposure to the outside world.
Personality: Tre is very quiet and has very little interest in social interaction (or much of any action for that matter). He is perfectly content pouring over his books, learning everything that he can. His distaste for being bothered naturally led to a focus in illusion based magic (anything to distract the riff raff that would otherwise disrupt him). He holds no more contempt for the other school houses than he does pride in his own (which is very little) but he IS very proud to be a part of Hogwarts as a whole. His father had been preparing him his entire life to come here and he did not plan to disappoint...

OOCHad to withdraw after other games picked up pace. Best of luck! I'm back!

Last edited by Treble83; 11-07-2019 at 02:56 PM.
Old 10-25-2019, 02:31 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 122
AidynMcKinney AidynMcKinney
No your not to late when applications are closed I'll post it and then I'll pm those who are chosen but till then applications are still open
Old 10-27-2019, 03:43 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 57
ShadSkad
name: Calder Runic
race: Human
blood: Pure
summary of personality also their preferred house.:
I was an only child and was kept a bit distant from other children. My parents always worried that my magic would react in a hazardous way. In growing up a bit, my first instinct was to give people their space and to be careful with my emotions.

Most of my family is in either Syltherin and Hufflepuff. People in my family are apparently making bets to see which i become. My personal preference would be Hufflepuff. I would much rather relax among kind people than to be stressed out trying to posture among people who often have hidden agenda's.

Last edited by ShadSkad; 11-08-2019 at 03:09 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:15 AM
Amateur Magizoologist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 787
auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie
I'm assuming Marauders era based on the comments so far. If it goes in a different direction I can modify.

Name: Rowena Pettigrew
Race: Human, Half-Blood
House: Hoping Ravenclaw, but most of my family has been Gryffindors.
Appearance: Rowena is a Metamorphmagus, so her appearance will tend to change with her mood. Most of the time, she favors blue hair in a short pixie-spike, gray eyes, and fair skin. She wears a worn-out Snitch as a necklace and has aspirations of playing Keeper for her house. Which she really hopes is Ravenclaw! But only if it won't interfere with her studies.
Personality:Rowena thinks her cousin Peter is a tool. She sees him all the time hanging around with that Potter bloke, the Black boy, and that odd one ... Lupin. She can see what each of them has going for them. But what does Peter have going for him? Just a bunch of powerful famous friends. Not Rowena, though. She's going to set the world on fire. She's been reading Peter's books when he's not using them - which is ALL THE TIME - and she's determined to be everything he's not. Including, of course, Not being a Gryffindor.

edit: in order to not violate the time setting, Rowena was re-cast as Peter's same-age cousin rather than younger sibling.

Last edited by auntmousie; 11-12-2019 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Adjusted the era. Attenuated the relationship.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:17 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 459
Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar
left-aligned image

Name: Thomas Pryce

Race: Human

Blood Status: Half Blood

Preferred House: Hufflepuff

Personality: Tom at least on the surface appears to be a perfect fit for Hufflepuff. He values loyalty, fair play, and food, and tries to be friendly, especially when he is under stress. He dreams of one day being a Prefect, or even Head Boy, though his grades need a vast improvement before anything like that could be achieved. Tom was apprehensive about leaving his parents, and home, as he does not like change. He has started to become more comfortable in his new surroundings, and has even started making new friends over late night snacks and jokes.
Old 11-04-2019, 02:06 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Applications close on the 10th the game starts on the 14th
Old 11-05-2019, 07:14 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Wariforever14
Name: Charlotte Miller
Race: Wizard/Half-Blood
House: Slytherin
Appearance: Charlotte is small for her age and skinny. She has short, curly honey-blonde hair that goes to her shoulders. She has large brown eyes.
Personality: She looks incredibly innocent, though Charlotte is stubborn, strong, and not one to cross. She is fiercely loyal to her friends and will do anything to make her enemies' lives hell. She is quite serious and sometimes doesn't quite get jokes easily.

Can I add one more? If so, this is my other one:

Name: Nicholas Baker
Race: Wizard/Half-blood
House: Gryffindor
Appearance: Nicky has dark skin and short, neatly cropped curls. He is tall for his age and thin, and often smiles. He has large, doe-like brown eyes. He often wears long sleeves as, since he is so thin, he doesn't hold much body fat.
Personality: Nicky is a sweetheart. He is shy, though not timid, and is able to joke around if he knows you well enough. He is the best friend you could ever ask for- he will do anything for you, though he wouldn't hurt a fly if he didn't have to.
Old 11-05-2019, 11:33 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Im going to start accepting people but applications still aren't closed till the tenth.
Old 11-05-2019, 11:50 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
http://https://www.rpgcrossing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18272
This is the link for the forum, Charlotte Miller, Nicholas Baker, Thomas Pryce, Calder Runic, Howard Philip, and Alice Beadle. This is only currently moe will be excepted to a max of 8-10.

Last edited by AidynMcKinney; 11-05-2019 at 11:51 PM.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Royal Lion

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 863
Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83
Other games have not come off the ground as expected. Mind if I throw my hat back in the ring with original app?
Old 11-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
No problem your character accepted to I was originally planning on doing that you can go to the thread base already and post on the train if you want or the OOC chat
Old 11-10-2019, 03:05 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 73
Raada
So sorry to copy you once again @Treble83! But if it's alright may I also withdraw my previous withdrawal? That is if you're still looking for players of course. Real Life ramped up for a hot sec, but it's just started to cool down again and I could use a chill, escapist RPG haha.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:56 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 861
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0
If you are up to a last minute cap in the ring:

Sammi Sseztee
left-aligned image
Name in Parseltongue: Shuisuhliul

Race:Yuan-Ti Pureblood

Class:Druid

House: Slytherin. The Sseztees have always been Slytherins. The house is a natural for them: old, pureblood, proud, calculating, and with a snake as their mascot. In fact there have been strong rumors for the last two generations that the Sseztees somehow mixed their blood with snakes, thus the scales that Sammi sports in places as well as his slitted eyes and forked tongue, though he claims it is a birth sign in their family of a potential master shapechanger.

Appearance: A bit on the small and skinny side, Sammi looks generally like a typical underfed slouching teenater from a distance. Closer up, his parselnature quickly becomes apparent. First, the masklike patches of gold and black scales across his face and cheeks, duplicated across his chest, biceps, thighs, and shins. Next, his slitted green eyes that don't blink enough. Third, his forked tongue that gives him a slightly sibilant speech.

Personality: These differences made Sammi a victim of all the bullies growing up. "Lizard boy, lizard boy," they would chant as if they couldn't tell a snake from an iguana. Or "Liar speaks with forked tongue." He had heard all the insults there were to hear by the time he was old enough to answer, and frequently felt the odd beating or kick. But no one wanted to mess with him too badly because of his mother. To everyone else, she seemed cold and dangerous, an exotic but poisonous beauty that men fear and desired and women feared and hated. To him, with no father around (and somehow, he'd never managed to find out why), she was his world.

And so he hates Hogwarts. Every year, he drags his feet, stalls, and tries to hint that he doesn't need school, though he doesn't dare actually defy her. And every year he gets packed off on that stupid invisible train to this place full of bullies, showoffs, and mudbloods. To fit in, Sammi has become the class clown with a joke or comment for every occasion. It helps, deflecting the bullying and cruel magical jokes onto other victimes. Everyone here looks down on him; the purebloods for the rumors of blood mixing, the wizards for his weaker nature magic, the other houses for being a Slytherin. But he would show them, he would show them all. He'd make his mother proud.

Last edited by penbeast0; 11-10-2019 at 09:56 AM.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:00 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Rauri Browynwyn and Tre Mendous are the final ones accepted. everyone post on the game the link is a little bit above.