twitter facebook

Notices

Old 10-31-2019, 01:12 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 198
StarCommanderVong StarCommanderVong
No yeah, I will. I just prefer keeping my WIPs in total secrecy. Weird personal quirk, I guess.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:03 PM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10617
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Adrik Volkov Application
right-aligned image

Name: Adrik Volkov
Class: Strong Hero
Advanced Class: Soldier
Background: Military
Residence: NYC, USA
Bond: I owe a debt I can never repay to the person who took pity on me.
Flaw: Violence is my answer to almost any challenge.
Ideal: I'm loyal to my friends, not to any ideals, and everyone else can take a trip down the Volga for all I care.
Trait: When I set my mind to something, I follow through no matter what gets in my way
Trait: If you do me an injury, I will crush you, ruin your name, and salt your fields.
Song: Johnny Cash: Hurt

Appearance: Adrik is a bull of a man. He stands 6’2 and weighs 235 lbs. He has dark brown hair that he wears in a military high and tight fashion. He constantly scans his surroundings with ice-blue, penetrating eyes. Adrik is usually dressed in flashy track suits, however he still wears short sleeve shirts that show off his myriad of tattoos across his arms and on his elbows.

Personality: Adrik believes in honor amongst thieves. He was orphaned at a young age on the streets of Volgograd and would have been an easy target for the human traffickers. He was given a home and a purpose by the Bratva and he will repay his debt. He realizes that the Bratva is involved in various criminal activities but he has learned to look the other way or at least he tries to. When Adrik resorts to violence, which is often, he does so in an uncontrollable rage. His nickname, Chort (Demon), was honestly earned. That being said, Adrik will not abide the abuse of civilians.

Backstory: Adrik was raised in the care of the Russian orphanage system. The horrors that were inflicted upon him in those years defy description. Adrik survived these trials through sheer sense of will and the ability to resort to savage reprisal when needed. His only companion during these long years of mental and physical torture was a little mouse of a boy, Sasha Smirnov. Sasha’s quick wit and fast fingers provided the mental and physical nourishment that Adrik craved. In return, Adrik served as Sasha’s protector and grew to love him as a brother.

When Adrik was 13 years old, he and Sasha escaped from the System and lived on the streets of Volgograd, begging when they could, stealing when they could not. Their fearlessness fighting off the local corrupt police caught the attention of the local Bratva boss, Aslan Usoyan. Usoyan first recruited Adrik and Sasha as messengers. Through the years, the pair’s responsibilities grew.

It was not until Adrik joined the military to gain useful skills for the family, that Chort earned his nickname. While Sasha remained behind and worked his way up the Bratva’s thief’s guild, Adrik was shipped off to Chechnya as a member of an elite Spetsnaz unit. In the battle for the Argun River Gorge, the few Chechen survivors would only whisper one word, “Chort!” Reports surfaced later, that in the battle, Adrik, cornered and out of ammunition, had rushed the enemy’s lines with nothing but an ax. He returned to his unit covered in blood.

When Adrik returned home, Aslan promoted him to the head of his personal protection team. Adrik traveled throughout Russia with his “Father,” in charge of setting up security and dealing with any threats that might arise. It was a nice change of pace for Adrik, as truth be known, combat in Chechnya had changed him. He began to see the violence inherent in his life and he longed to step away and forge a new path. The opportunity came when he was tasked with overseeing narcotic's distribution from the Bratva's new territory in Brighton Beach, Staten Island.

Adrik now finds himself traveling to the Mexican border frequently for negotiations with the cartel suppliers of marijuana, fentanyl, and opium. These visits are usually pro forma with little risk... all the appropriate payouts have been made before hand. This time... things are different.

Last edited by Begon Ugo; 11-01-2019 at 12:36 PM.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:28 PM
The helpful polar bear

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8133
Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry
I kept eyeing this and finally decided to toss my hat into the ring

Application
right-aligned image
Apollo
Name: Apollo Williamson
Race: Human
Class: Tough Hero (with Field Medic in mind)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Background: Emergency Services - EMT
Personality Trait: I face problems head-on. A simple, direct solution is the best path to success. I have a crude sense of humor.
Ideals: Greater Good. Our lot is to lay down our lives in the wellbeing of others.
Bonds: I have a family, but I have no idea where they are. I have no idea if they're even alive. One day, I hope to see them again.
Flaws: Secretly, I believe that things would be better if I were in charge of everything.
Appearance: Crowsfeet have started showing on the corners of his eyes even though he's hardly in his thirties. His shortly trimmed peppery black finally giving into the stress of everything as small strands of "salt" have begun to show despite his best efforts to hide them. A stocky man with olivy skin and thick hairy arms that have helpped him many times holding down combative patients. Loose-fitting blue shirt and faded black jeans was all he seems to have that doesnt have tears and/or someone else's blood on it. Never a good sign to have blood stains on your clothes when the weepers are about.

Personality: Apollo worked hard to get where he is and has a wry sense of work before play mentality. Although the outbreak has made him jaded over his inability to save pretty much anyone he nevertheless feels a sense of duty to put his skills to work and help those in need. The hope is the more he can rescue the more he can rescue the better odds they can collectively find an answer to this whole ordeal.

History: Born on the southern edge of Louisiana Apollo never thought too much of his families predicament of being impoverished. His father and mother both worked long hours just to keep them in a house together. As he got older he started to get a grasp on how things were and threw himself to work hard, often under the table, to bring what he could to help them. His dream to one day become a doctor helping others and making more than enough to send home to his parents dissolving before his eyes as his days as a teenager neared their end with highschool.

A stroke of luck came his way when he received scholarships to attend schools off in Los Angeles. His eagerness at a better life overtook his cautiousness as he left his parents behind promising to return a doctor. Fast-forward five or so years; school - didn't pan out as he had planned. Health classes were damned near impossible to balance when working a full-time job as a EMT hoping the on-site experience would translate over into his school work.

Now his scholarships have run dry and things were getting scary out in the field helping patients. His partner, Leroy, and he often times had to leave bodies lie over fears of them being weepers or already infected. This damned Blood Flu has made their job almost a suicide wish. Things got worse and worse as the others in the station began falling like flies.

Leroy and Apollo only knew it would be a matter of time before their ticket was called to join the bloody calling of death. They heard of the Lake Hemet Safe Zone - often shorten to the "LZ" between the two as they questioned when they would finally abandon everything and go. That time came for Apollo when Leroy was finally hit by a mob of weepers that seemed to come out of nowhere. With his partner gone he clung to the only place of safety left in his mind.

Theme Song: "Keep the Wolves Away" by Uncle Lucius

Last edited by Retry; 10-31-2019 at 03:51 PM. Reason: school transfer go!
Old 10-31-2019, 03:47 PM
⦓ Breathe The Dark ⦔

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3973
ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair
@Retry: I was hoping you might! For Apollo, might I recommend making it so that he went to school in Los Angeles, possibly the medical school at UCLA, just for the sake of convenience? That way he doesn't have to have fought his way down the coast or what have you.

@Begon Ugo: Which Bratva group is he from? It's possible he could run into rivals or other brat should he be chosen for the game.

Last edited by ParzivalFair; 10-31-2019 at 03:48 PM.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:49 PM
The helpful polar bear

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8133
Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry
@ParzivalFair: Yeah, I have np swapping that for convenience sake

Old 10-31-2019, 08:46 PM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
@ParzivalFair: Solntsevskaya out of Moscow
Old 10-31-2019, 10:29 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4057
Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos
Pita
left-aligned image
Name: Tim "Pita" Richter

Race: Variant Human

Class: Tough Hero

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Background: Criminal

Personality Trait: I blow up at the slightest insult. If you do me an injury, I will crush you, ruin your name, and stomp you out.

Ideal: In life as in war, the stronger force wins.

Bond: I would do anything for the other members of my club.

Flaw: Violence is my answer to almost any challenge.

Description: Standing close to 6 feet tall and 210 lbs the 35 year old biker is covered in prison tattoos and scars from countless barroom brawls. Long hair and a long beard surround his sunburned face. A leather jacket with the Jackals patch is on his back. Under the jacket is a pair of Glock 9mm in shoulder holsters. Strapped to his belt is a long knife and some extra magazines for the pistols. Jeans and boots finish out the look.

Personality: Pita has lead a rough life. This is reflective in his rough personality. He is not one to mince his words or tolerate fools. He comes from a world where only the strong survive and the weak get eaten. He feels that with his prior experience he is uniquely suited to survive in the current situation. Pita knows that he is not an expert in hunting or survival in the traditional sense. But he knows that his outlook is what is actually needed to survive in this world.

Backstory: Tim "Pita" Richter grew up in the rough part of town to working class parents. Never one to back down from a fight Tim spent his teenage years in and out of trouble with the law. Barely graduating high school he enlisted in the US Marines, seeing service in the military as a way of getting "out". Unfortunately for Tim his career never got off the ground, within 18 months he found himself thrown into the brig. It seems that the Marines did not take too kindly to fighting with the local ruffians, especially when multiple people end up in the hospital to include the base MPs. Not knowing what to do with him the Marines discharged him for failure to adapt after a 6 month sentence behind bars.

Barely 20 years old Tim found himself back home with no direction in life. That all changed one night with the mighty roar of a dozen Harley Davidson Motorcycles. Sitting at a local dive bar one night he was witness to the arrival of the Jackals 1%er Motorcycle Club. The young man was in awe as the bikers entered the bar en-mass. It was clear to him that the men in the bar wanted to be them and the women wanted to be with them. They demanded and were given respect to a man. From that moment on young Tim decided he was going to be a Jackal himself.

Taking what little money he had Tim bought a used bike and began hanging around with the club. It was clear to the Jackals that this young man was club material. Quick to stand along side them Tim was ready to defend the club against their enemies, The Pythons MC, the other local 1%er club. Before everyone knew it Tim was granted Hangaround status, then Prospect, then full patch member. At 21 he was one of the youngest members of the club. What he lacked in age, he more than made up in dedication, loyalty and of course violence.

Riding with the club for 4 years Tim, now known by his road name of Pita rose to the level of Vice President of his chapter. Along with his rise in the ranks there came a renewed war with the Pythons. Both sides began a give and take of drive buy shootings, bar room brawls and random assaults against members and associates of both clubs. Wanting to deliver the killing blow to the Pythons Pita and Jackals began to develop the plan to firebomb their rival's club house with the goal of killing as many members of the Pythons as possible. Unknown to the Jackals their newest Prospect was actually an undercover agent for the ATF.

As they were gathering for the assault on their rivals clubhouse the Feds descended upon them and arrested the whole club. Arrested for various charges ranging from illegal weapons possession and conspiracy to commit murder the core group of Jackals to include Pita were all convicted in court and sentenced to many years behind bars. Pita was charged, convicted and sentenced to 14 years in Federal Prison. After serving 10 years Pita was released where he returned to the club life. Older and wiser Pita began the long road of rebuilding his club. Unfortunate for him this did not last long, a few months after he was released civilization as everyone knew collapsed. Finding himself in a strange new world, Pita did what he could, survive.

Theme Song: Born to be Wild

Last edited by Dargos; 11-05-2019 at 02:10 AM.
Old 10-31-2019, 11:58 PM
Royal Lion

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 863
Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83
Application
right-aligned image
Name: Arthur Bishop

Class: Dedicated Hero

Alignment: Neutral Good

Background: Automotive Mechanic (Technician)

Personality Trait: I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right. I can't help it — I'm a perfectionist.

Ideal: Generosity. My talents were given to me so that I could use them to benefit the world. (Good)

Bond: My son is the only thing that matters anymore. I will protect him, whatever way possible.

Flaw: I drink often to "settle my nerves" and smoke for the same reason.

Description: Arthur stands at just below 6' (closer to 5'11") and weighs roughly 180 lbs. His hair has grown shaggy and his beard is unkempt. He's grateful that his wife bought him a sturdy all weather coat before she passed and he wears it daily. Arthur was never overly concerned with his appearance and these days, it's even more about practical clothing than ever before. On the verge of could go either way depending on where the story leadsalcoholism, his hands have a slight tremble and his eyes have begun to become bloodshot. Because he smokes (cigarettes or weed, which ever he can get his hands on), his teeth have yellowed and he smells like smoke. Thankfully, that smell is usually lost in the mix of gasoline, oil and grease.

Personality: Arthur tends to throw himself into his work in order to avoid thinking about what the world has come to. He loves his son more than anything but is often cold and distant towards him. He wants to be happy again and he truly enjoys people but he has become a broken man. After losing his wife to the so called Mexican Blood Flu, he took his son and drove directly to the closest quarantine zone. Despite both of them being cleared, he still worries about the state of the world. Drinking whiskey and smoking seems to take the edge off but he is still struggling. He is beginning to think that sitting an waiting for the world to crash in on them isn't enough. He needs to find others that can help to secure the area around the quarantine and possibly even work on finding a cure.

Backstory: It seems like just yesterday, Arthur had it all. A loving wife, a healthy and growing young son, a small house, and a small automotive repair shop (that was getting close to being paid off). Sarah, his wife, should have been finishing her shift at the hospital (where she worked as an E.R. nurse) when she had called. Apparently, the hospital was being overrun with patients. She asked that Arthur take Steven (their son) with him to the shop since she was going to have pull another shift and the schools were closed due to sickness. That was the last time that they would ever speak to one another.

Arthur was trying to keep his son busy, working on a customers car, when the National Guard burst into his shop. Apparently, things had gone from bad to worse. The sick had turned violent and those deemed healthy were being sent to quarantine zones. The two were loaded into the back of a military cargo truck and driven to a fenced in area, filled with tents and heavily patrolled by soldiers and law enforcement. All of his requests to go find his wife were immediately denied and he was repeatedly promised that they were doing everything in their power to save whomever they could. He was also told that, because the hospital was across town, she may have just as easily been transported to another camp. "Communications are down but once we get them back, we can ask about your wife." That was at least three months ago...

Theme Song: "Why Blues" by Chris Thomas King
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	theroad2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	82094  

Last edited by Treble83; 11-05-2019 at 12:32 PM.
Old 11-01-2019, 04:13 AM
Goth Ki-Rin

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1743
MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn
This seems like just the thing I need to jump back in to things here on RPGX.

Application
left-aligned image
Name: Rep. Lucinda "Lucy" Martinez, of California's 40th district (formerly).

Class: Charismatic Hero

Alignment: Neutral Good

Background: Blue Collar

Personality Trait: The common folk love me for my kindness and generosity.

Ideal: It is my duty to protect and care for the people beneath me.

Bond: I have a family, but I have no idea where they are. One day, I hope to see them again.

Flaw: I have trouble trusting in my allies.

Description: At 28 years old, Lucy Martinez has been described in some circles as "the hottest Congresswoman ever elected", a title she rolls her eyes at. She is a fairly attractive woman, boasting a lithe frame and short black hair that perfectly frames her face. But her eyes are those of a soul many years her elder, burning with a fire of intelligence and passion. She generally tends towards simple modest fashions, a testimant to both her upbringing and her constant goal of wanting to stay in touch with "her people". She also uses minimal makeup and tends to only sport a pair of simple earrings, when she is wearing jewelry at all. However, even the best of us make questionable choices during our college years, as proven by the tattoo she has on her right shoulder-blade, a simple yet detailed angel's wing.

Personality: Lucy is a kind and good soul at the heart of things, a rarity for those who walked the halls of Capital Hill. She understands that life isn't always fair, and has taken the famed Gandhi quote "Be the change you wish to see in the world" to heart in order to make the world a better place for those generations that come after her. The recent plague-ridden apocalypse hasn't diminished this at all; to the contrary, it has merely focused this view to a razors edge. The people need a leader now more than ever, and the changes that need to be made are no longer empty policy in a law but real physical actions.

Backstory: Firstborn daughter of a single immigrant mother on the border of East LA, Lucy Martinez didn't have much in the ways of hope and future when she first came into this world. Her mother and her family taught her the importance of hard work and being true to yourself, and the somewhat rough neighborhood she grew up in taught her the importance of community. She was never on the front lines of things, for many years just keeping her head down and her nose in the books. It wasn't until she was in high school that the reality of the world as a whole started to become evident to her, when one of her childhood friends was arrested on bogus charges, only to end up dying in a prison riot shortly after. While others were angry at the police officers themselves, Lucy was smart enough to realize the problem was much, much bigger and set her sights much, much higher. Focusing herself with the white-hot fire of righteous indignation, Lucy pushed herself to graduate salutatorian of her high school and then go on to obtain a degree in Political Science from UCLA.

But this was only the beginning of her story. The moment she got out of college, the young Latina took to the streets and social media. Her education had only shown her earlier hypothesis to be true, the problems she wished to fix were systemic on a grand scale. In her eyes, there was only one way to fix the fundamental problems tearing her city, state, and nation apart; get in the system and blow it up from the inside. With a mix of family connections, grassroots campaiging, and her own natural charisma that she had finally decided to unleash, and a little bit of political scandal on her opponents side of things, Lucy Martinez was elected to the House of Representatives as one of it's youngest members. Now she was finally in a position to do real good and change the world.

Then, eighteen months later, all hell broke lose. Lucy had come home to East LA to start her campaigning for her second term. Annoyance that plans had to be canceled while she was stuck in her hotel room quickly turned into terror as she watched the death tolls rise on the news, only made worse by the fact that she was unable to make contact with her own family during the chaos. Naturally, as a government official and member of Congress, Lucy was on the short-list be shipped off to Lake Hemet for what was supposed to be kept safe. That lasted for a bit, but it was only a matter of time before "gunboat diplomacy" took over as the official rules crumbled away, the very things she swore to fight against becoming solidified into the official stance. Lucy has spent the last several months doing what she can for the people there and trying to protect them from the monsters inside the wall, but she knows it's just a matter of time before something happens that not even she can protect her fellow citizens from.

Relationships:
Alicia Martinez-Sullivan - Lucy's mother, who raised her on her own for many years.
"Mia Familia" - Lucy's several other siblings and various cousins of various degrees that treated her house like their own growing up.
Candice Walker - Lucy's college roommate, best friend, campaign manager, right hand, and (during one three day trip to Cancun) part-time lover. She is the shadow to Lucy's light, and to date has done things that not even Lucy knows to make the Representative's dream come true.

Theme Song: "What We Need Are Some Heroes" by Steam Powered Giraffe

Last edited by MaximumUnicorn; 11-04-2019 at 04:53 PM.
Old 11-01-2019, 05:03 AM
Catch Phrase

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2193
mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb
Think Im pretty much done.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:37 AM
I encourage peace

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4793
Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel
Will throw my hat into the ring, app coming later today
Old 11-01-2019, 12:22 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1104
cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy
Application
right-aligned image
Name: Zoe „Banshee“ Mylie
Race: Var.Human
Class: Smart Hero
Alignment: CG
Background: Student – Chemistry

Personality Traits:
I pocket anything I see that might have some use.
I believe that everything worth doing is worth doing right. I can't help it--I'm a perfectionist.
Bond: I owe everything to my mentor--a horrible person who's hopefully rotting in jail somewhere.
Ideal:Free Thinking. Inquiry and curiosity are the pillars of progress. (Chaotic)
Flaw:I judge others harshly, and myself even more severely.

Appearance: Not much is left of the plain girl Zoe used to be. Once the typically daughter of a good family the slender girl has experimented with her looks since she has been release from the ward. At the moment her hair is blue which matches her sapphire eyes nicely. It reaches down to her shoulders, covering her heavily pierced ears, and is usually adorned with a pair of safety goggles. The young woman likes to put on dark eyeshadow as well as some dark lip stip, creating a stark contrast to her pale skin that is decorate with different tattoos in various places.
Her favorite army jacket which is slightly too big for her is covered in all kinds of stains and chemical burns. The outfit is topped of with a pair of ripped up shorts and some combat boots she has found in an abandoned ware house. The many pouches and bags she carries at all times contain all kinds of tools and supplies, ranging from small explosives to a blister of paracetamol.

Personality: Having heard that she is strange and wrong most of her life Zoe has embraced her quirks and doesn’t really care what other people think of her, at least most of the time. She doesn’t care about manners or proper behavior despite her strict upbringing. Instead the headstrong young woman loves teasing and a good insult, even one directed at her. The people that have managed to gain her trust know that she will go though hell and back with them. Most of the time she can be found in her workshop where she loves to get lost in her work and will gladly talk about it with whoever will listen. Everwhere she goes she will collect whatever she will deem useful, leading to her small lab looking like a hoarder’s den.

Biography: As the second child of the texan congressman Georg Mylie Zoe has had her life already planned out from the day she was born. Growing up she never lacked anything but her parents were extremly strict and made sure that the curious and rambunctious girl grew into a well- behaved young woman. While she proved to be a very bright child she always struggled to meet the high expectations of her parents, especially since her older brother Nicolas never seemed to have any problems with them whatsoever. Finally she ended up having a mental breakdown right after her final exams.
To not gain any unwanted attention her parents send her to a psychatric hospital in San Fransisco. During the year she spend there she realized that she had lost herself completly and thus started her journey from the nice politician’s daughter into a confident young woman who had become completly estranged to her parents. That was also the time she discovered her passion for chemistry and after being released from the ward she successfully applied for a place in the chemistry program at Stanford.
She was at university when the first weepers attacked. That was the day she build her first explosive under the tutolage of her favorite professor Mr. William Harding. They managed to make it out alive and found a small camp of survivors. Over time she learned more and more of Prof. Harding but her admiration for him soon got betrayed when she found out that he took andvantage of the situation and used his skills for criminal purposes. Her best friend Mic and she blew up his workshop and ran away in the middle oft he night. The journey was dangerous but they finally made it to Lake Hemet, hoping to finally find safe space there.

Theme Song: Gasoline - Halsey

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Banshee.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	82095  

Last edited by cookieyummy; 11-01-2019 at 12:35 PM.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:29 PM
Chocolate Chips

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2884
In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix
In. Character will be up by Well this turned out to be a miscalculation. Sorry.tomorrow.

Last edited by In the Mix; 11-06-2019 at 12:17 PM.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:39 PM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
@ParzivalFair: Changed the song to Johnny Cash: Hurt.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:47 PM
⦓ Breathe The Dark ⦔

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3973
ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair
Quote:
Originally Posted by Begon Ugo View Post
@ParzivalFair: Changed the song to Johnny Cash: Hurt.
So you have! Changed. Will admit I'm a bigger fan of Johnny Cash than Sergei Nagovitsyn, lol.

Last edited by ParzivalFair; 11-01-2019 at 12:48 PM.