Notices

Old 08-12-2018, 02:35 AM
Wyrmling

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 77
Lyriah
Hello Everyone

I just joined. I've been jonesing for a game, but everyone in my regular group has conflicting work schedules right now. I figured that this would be a good avenue for me to be able to play without getting in the way of work or mom duties.

I've been playing and DMing for about 15 years now—mostly D&D. I started with 3E, and have played a bit of every edition since. My group primarily plays Pathfinder now, and that's my preferred system (it's the one I know best).

I've done PbP once or twice, but it's been a long time so I'll need to get back into the swing of it.

I'm looking forwarding to meeting some new people and having a good time.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:43 AM
Khazad! Khazad Ai-menu!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1381
Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald
Welcome to the crossing!

As far as popular systems go, Pathfinder is one of the two kings of the crossing. You’ll have no problem finding a game or organizing one .

Have fun, enjoy your new addiction!
Old 08-12-2018, 09:20 AM
DnD Grognard. Look it up.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 51354
dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth
Welcome!

Pathfinder is still very popular (my fav too), so welcome back to the PbP fold, and I hope you enjoy it!
Old 08-12-2018, 10:36 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8541
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome to the club chummer!

You'll find no shortage of D&D5 and Pathfinder games around these parts, but don't overlook the other gems! The best part about PbP is that it's a breeze to learn new systems. Plenty of time between posts to plan your actions, double check the rules, and think of witty one liners!

Don't worry about being rusty either! Just sign up for our handy new player solo game and you'll be a pro in no time at all!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in!
Old 08-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 170
blackhawk blackhawk
Welcome to the community hope you enjoy it here.
Old 08-14-2018, 01:41 AM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16032
chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla
Goodmorning Lyriah,

The best part of this site combined with being a parent is that we are open 24/7. So if a game has a DM-post out twice a week you still have three days to write a post at a time-of-day that is most convenient for you. It really works for me.
Have you been looking around to find yourself a Game? Pathfinder is still very popular and have you checked Starfinder and/or the 'new' Pathfinder yet? (I think it's called 2.0 if I am right?)
Are you going to roleplay your character from your gaming group over here or are you thinking about a new character?

Most important though, welcome over here and I hope you have fun. Feel free to ask questions if you have them
Old 08-14-2018, 08:03 AM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 78
SpacePiggy123
Welcome my mate! I'm from the land down under! I hope you enjoy the website and maybe have 1 or 2 amazing games using Pathfinder! See you later mate!
Old 08-17-2018, 09:12 AM
Worldcrafter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30265
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption
Welcome Lyriah! And also SpacePiggy!

Lyriah, your gaming experience sounds almost exactly like mine. Lots of 3e, then trying everything under the sun before getting heavily entrenched into Pathfinder.

Cheers!