Notices

Old Jul 12th, 2021, 06:33 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 241
Mitsuki Mitsuki Mitsuki
@everyone:

I notice some people have reference moves for the empire, note we use the overlord as a framework, not the empire. So we don't need empire specific moves.
A thing I forgot to add was that everyone should add the reason they're the champion of their people. Sorry about that, I'll add it to the first post!

@kanly:

Application is looking good, the only thing I'm missing from you are three facts about your people: the other exiles and criminals.

@Inlaa:

Your character name is a little confusing are their people called Weefolk or just the shattered you are controlling?

For everyone else, you have until saturday to post applications! Feel free to throw one in if you want to try this game.

Last edited by Mitsuki; Jul 12th, 2021 at 06:36 PM.
Old Jul 17th, 2021, 04:27 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 419
Inlaa Inlaa Inlaa Inlaa Inlaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuki View Post
@Inlaa:

Your character name is a little confusing are their people called Weefolk or just the shattered you are controlling?
Yes!

Okay, so to put it this way...

My character is actually a whole group of Weefolk, not a singular individual. Hence, their name is "Weefolk." Their race is also just "the Weefolk," and narratively whenever I Recover and replenish my parts, it's narratively new Weefolk joining the fight against the Shadow Queen, replacing any fallen Weefolk who may have died for the cause.

I expect a great many Weefolk to die for the cause.

Basically, my assumption is that new clans of Weefolk will join the cause as word of the party's heroic deeds spreads, and so while the current three clans are fighting in this band of Weefolk, more Weefolk from other clans will come and supplement them as time goes on. So, the Free Clans of the Weefolk represent the Weefolk species as a whole, but not every clan has joined the Free Clans yet.

Last edited by Inlaa; Jul 17th, 2021 at 04:30 AM.
Old Jul 17th, 2021, 06:02 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 241
Mitsuki Mitsuki Mitsuki
Good news, game is going to start! Since I only received 4 applications everyone will get in. Others are free to spectate if they wish. For clarification this means:

Cormyth the Exile
Kirithwyn the Lantern
The Weefolk the Shattered
Ta'Ch'Ch The Spider

Here is a link. Fill in what you have for your character so far in the Main characters thread, be sure to add why you're the hero of you're people if you haven't done so already. Once that's done, head to the OOC game preparation thread, were we'll finish off the rest of the starting process. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to do so in the lounge. Have fun everyone!