twitter facebook

Notices

Old 02-10-2020, 01:31 AM
Nargle

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30817
ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu
@Sass: Good luck with your interview tomorrow!

For my part, note that I'd be perfectly happy fast-forwarding to tomorrow, or at least to this evening at the apartment. Currently I'm more interested in roleplaying with the other PCs than in further investigation or nonessential chatter with NPCs.

Last edited by ekidnu; 02-10-2020 at 01:41 AM.
Old 02-10-2020, 03:21 AM
Confused and confounded
Outplay 2011  

Outplay 2013  

Outplay 2014

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 26476
Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten
I am here and I am reading along, but I will probably hold back on posting until I feel we're not right in the middle of a major scene. I don't want to miss something that might be vital and that Runa would know, just because I don't.
Old 02-12-2020, 04:41 PM
Man・Earth・Sky

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 54765
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
So, I consulted with phinar based on what's been said here already.

Here's what we should do: let's speed up to a roleplaying session with PCs only, so we can get that in because I love watching those and occasionally interjecting with NPCs. I'm going to give you all the apartment for the night to discuss and plan for court, as well as what's happened.

But we need to get to tonight first.

So, to fill the gap: what does your PC want to? Explore the Chymic Works? Check Lepidstadt University? Hit the courts? Interview Vorkstag (I'd prefer we wait on that, to be honest, maybe save that for court)? Come up with ideas. I'll give you the pieces you need, and you write that out. This includes items you may find and the like. So tell me here, and I'll fill you in, and you all post.

Or, I can post now, then you lot do that, and we get to this evening. If we have enough people who want to skip to court tomorrow, we can do that and I can prepare a couple of 2-4k posts to get us through it all.

For court what I'm thinking is that all the charges that are going to be dismissed will be moved to a single day through special filing by the defense. Meaning, the clues from Morast etc. will be in one place, and we'll manage with Vorkstag, Brother Swarm, and the like to dismiss that. Which leaves us only with the charges that cannot be dismissed by the current investigation: the Lepidstadt University bits.

I have the next day planned in general, and then after the next day we'll have our final day in court and the end of the chapter.
Old 02-12-2020, 06:36 PM
Trial by stone!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23322
Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric
Been planning on posting but since I've been on a two days fast for a minor operation tomorrow I've kind of been having difficulties keeping focus.
So I'll jump in with something over the weekend (Won't promise though).

Pike will like to investigate the Chymic Works, absolutely. A little rp session between us players would be nice, get our collective act and thoughts together so to speak.
As for court, I think we've already brought out our big guns there, so minimize any court action if possible? Also because that involves only 2-3 players, would rather like to keep the flow for all of us going.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:09 PM
Nargle

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30817
ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu
Mara wants to soak in the bath.

I really like the idea of each PC doing their own thing for their next post, then regrouping for roleplay at the apartment tonight. Each PC gets their own spotlight without inconveniencing others who might not be interested in the same activities. For Mara's part, I've already posted and would love to have her be at the apartment in her next post. The only thing I'd want to pick up is a Healer's kit (for Hrani) but I think that would be best handled by deducting the gp from her sheet and having her find one at the apartment. (She would also want to check up on Veronique but that can be easily handled in a few sentences in a summary post.)

I completely agree with Cedric on minimizing court action as much as possible.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:56 PM
Man・Earth・Sky

Tools
User Statistics
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
Yeah on the court thing I will make a singular post that covers the whole thing, covers all the charges and such, and we'll move on to the thereafter. Cuz shenanigans.

Alright so, do I need to make a post or do I just need to get everyone's marching orders then provide into? Obviously I need to do nothing for bath time but since I know Jamir and Pike are headed to the Chymic Works, they need info so I need actions from everyone else.
Old 02-13-2020, 05:09 PM
Confused and confounded
Outplay 2011  

Outplay 2013  

Outplay 2014

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 26476
Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten
Runa will likely spend time at the temple. Praying for justice and all that (and perhaps consulting with those more senior than her on matters of law and the potential outcome of the proceedings).
Old 02-13-2020, 09:02 PM
neighbor to the beast.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12144
goatmeal goatmeal goatmeal goatmeal goatmeal goatmeal goatmeal goatmeal goatmeal goatmeal goatmeal
Vutha can go along with Pike and Jamir. Feel free to move on if need be, as I’m behind and it will take a bit to get caught up.
Old 02-16-2020, 05:14 AM
Bad Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23965
Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem
I posted before reading the OoC posts here, so I'm absolutely fine if we say Hrani and Mara just stick around at the Chymic Works long enough to confirm the status of Veronique and Co., and then head back to the apartment for some relaxation and RP.

Also, just a general note: I'm probably not going to be posting at a super high rate the next few weeks. I'm the best man at my former roommate's wedding in three weeks, and there is still so much stuff that needs to get done that I am responsible for. Between that and travel for work, it's going to be a little bit rough on my end. I'll do my best to stay on top of things as much as possible, but I might require a little bit patience until we're through that.

As for the things I've missed, I hope both Sass' interview and Cedric's operation went well!
Old Yesterday, 10:51 AM
Man・Earth・Sky

Tools
User Statistics
The interview was delayed due to her having flu, but it did eventually happen. I imagine I'll find out today through Wednesday how it went? I'm optimistic but it's not the end of the world (yes it is).

I'll get us moved along today or tomorrow.