Game Thread The Quest - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 09-30-2011, 02:07 AM
R34p3r023's Avatar
R34p3r023 R34p3r023 is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2016
RPXP: 98
R34p3r023
Posts: 444
So what were they pestering you about anyway? You could use a bath but that can't be the only reason they were being mean. I bet they wouldn't pick on you if they knew how 'Mighty' you really are.
__________________
pewpewpew...curplowy!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-30-2011, 02:34 AM
Wynsome's Avatar
Wynsome Wynsome is offline
Is a Biter!!!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-15-2017
RPXP: 340
Wynsome Wynsome Wynsome Wynsome
Posts: 1,703
The half-giantess' muscular and bulky form can to an exasperated halt and she looked back over her left shoulder visciously. "What?!" she hissed at the ogre in her half turned stance. She was obviously frustrated on some level but the scowl on her face had etched deep longterm lines, and her tone was probably more due to her own abrasive nature.
__________________
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss
DM: Beneath the Scar:Curse of the Deadlands, The Daedalian Nightmare, A King in Need, Billywogg Brouhaha (Coming Oct 12th)

Last edited by Wynsome; 09-30-2011 at 02:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Solomon777's Avatar
Solomon777 Solomon777 is offline
The Chaotic Swirl
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-14-2018
RPXP: 3199
Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777
Posts: 8,301
With a bashful twist of his foot into the ground he smiled a mouth full of rotted teeth, “Yeah…?”

He looked at the collection of ‘gud peple’ and jumped up and down upon hear the ogre speak, “Oh, oh, oh, I c’n fine’ u’thinks’? Many, many, many thinks’! Yep yep. Mighty Garth, nos many thinks’.” He takes a few steps closer to Alana.
__________________
Welcome to the Realms of Kataclysm: The Unorthodox-Orthodox Form of Chaos
PFS# 58057
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Nightbanegod's Avatar
Nightbanegod Nightbanegod is offline
ResidentBardicPhilosopher
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-30-2017
RPXP: 1266
Nightbanegod Nightbanegod Nightbanegod Nightbanegod Nightbanegod Nightbanegod Nightbanegod Nightbanegod Nightbanegod
Posts: 2,001
"Grax, what is this disgusting creature babbling on about? And those humans that wandered off, are they going to be a problem?" Looking around, the whole mountainsides seem to offer far too many unknown corners. Nervously shifting his gear around, Karrak shoulders his spear while still mentally going over what knowledge he has over the past few days and what brought him to this desolate place in search of some 'good deed' he'd been charged to accomplish. Time will tell.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10-13-2011, 07:14 PM
R34p3r023's Avatar
R34p3r023 R34p3r023 is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2016
RPXP: 98
R34p3r023
Posts: 444
Okay, okay, calm down. We are actually looking for something up here in the mountains. Alana grabs the map with the axes location marked on it and shows it to the dwarf. We heard that there was an axe of awesomeness at this place in these mountains. You wouldn't happen to have seen it?
__________________
pewpewpew...curplowy!
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 10-14-2011, 01:26 AM
Solomon777's Avatar
Solomon777 Solomon777 is offline
The Chaotic Swirl
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-14-2018
RPXP: 3199
Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777
Posts: 8,301
Garth jumps up and down at Alana speaking to him again and coos, “Yep, yep, yep…thatz’axe I no’d thatz’axe aniwhers…! We go t’is way to see thatz’axe. That’might big dwarfz’axe!” He jumps and starts to run a few steps and trips on his own feet. He rolls to his feet again and screams out, “But, but, but…thatz’axe ugli tyin, nasti tyin? No good, no good.” His words are loud enough to be heard by everyone.

The two humans fade away around a corner of the road as they walk onward.
__________________
Welcome to the Realms of Kataclysm: The Unorthodox-Orthodox Form of Chaos
PFS# 58057
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10-14-2011, 10:45 PM
R34p3r023's Avatar
R34p3r023 R34p3r023 is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2016
RPXP: 98
R34p3r023
Posts: 444
What do you mean the axe is an ugly thing? Is it cursed, or evil, whats wrong with it Garth?
__________________
pewpewpew...curplowy!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10-16-2011, 02:15 AM
Nightbanegod's Avatar
Nightbanegod Nightbanegod is offline
ResidentBardicPhilosopher
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-30-2017
RPXP: 1266
Nightbanegod Nightbanegod Nightbanegod Nightbanegod Nightbanegod Nightbanegod Nightbanegod Nightbanegod Nightbanegod
Posts: 2,001
Cringing a bit at the sight and enthusiasm of this disgusting creature, Karrak stands back listening the garble of a botched language, wondering if he'd understand this creature's thick accent if he even was proficient in it.

Last edited by Nightbanegod; 10-16-2011 at 02:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10-21-2011, 12:35 AM
Solomon777's Avatar
Solomon777 Solomon777 is offline
The Chaotic Swirl
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-14-2018
RPXP: 3199
Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777
Posts: 8,301
Garth waves his dirty hands about and shakes his head sending a small bit of dirt about, “No, no, no, no…thatz’axe be real purdy, an’ klean! Dah’ tyin be bad, bad, ugli munstrs. They lik’n thah’ dark.”

He slowly began to walk toward the mountains, which also happened to be to the location indicated on the map given by Fistandantilus. “Kum’cee, Garth show good folk, thatz’axe and good folk fite tyin? Go bye bye to tyin, woohoo!” Garth started to dance and snap his fingers in a comical self-celebration.
__________________
Welcome to the Realms of Kataclysm: The Unorthodox-Orthodox Form of Chaos
PFS# 58057
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-29-2011, 12:16 AM
R34p3r023's Avatar
R34p3r023 R34p3r023 is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2016
RPXP: 98
R34p3r023
Posts: 444
Ohh... I see you meant that there is something mean and ugly where the axe is. If you can, would you describe what it looks like and how it acts? Alana says as she follows behind Garth waving to the others to follow.
__________________
pewpewpew...curplowy!
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 11-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Solomon777's Avatar
Solomon777 Solomon777 is offline
The Chaotic Swirl
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-14-2018
RPXP: 3199
Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777 Solomon777
Posts: 8,301
Grath crazily shakes his head sending all manner of debris into the air around his person. “Yep, yep.” Stopping his anxious affirmation he follows with a hunched walk and staggers onward down the mountain path. “Ugli, t’ings tyin…walk like ‘dis…liz’rd like…big teeth…smelly!” He stops his semi-comical imitation and walks onward at his regular pace looking behind him to see if the adventurers were following, “ ‘dey t’is way, wit’ that’zaxe. Past mi’ hom.”
__________________
Welcome to the Realms of Kataclysm: The Unorthodox-Orthodox Form of Chaos
PFS# 58057
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-11-2011, 10:33 AM
R34p3r023's Avatar
R34p3r023 R34p3r023 is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2016
RPXP: 98
R34p3r023
Posts: 444
We shall be right behind you Garth, lead the way. Alana follows Garth several paces back to avoid the odor and continues to
Dice spot/listen:
1d20+8 (9)+8 Total = 17
1d20+4 (9)+4 Total = 13
watch the sides of the road for any sign of ambush, just in case this dwarf was trying to lead the group into a trap.
__________________
pewpewpew...curplowy!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB