twitter facebook

Notices

Old Nov 3rd, 2020, 06:16 AM
Chaotic Good Mindflayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 556
Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem
The beggar smiled as he reflected upon Baldrics question for some time, several concentrated moments passed while the beggar’s eyebrows twitched and his eyes rolled back.

" The lives of he and all his company are at risk, their mortality hangs by the weavers thread. Heh"

The blindman chuckled knowingly.

Over the hill and up the lane, Baldric could hear a singsong voice that could only have been Aweyn calling for him from up the way.

" Baldric! Where are you?"
Old Nov 7th, 2020, 10:57 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 748
FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo
"Hmm? Oh! I was talking to this fellow here. I was thinking of doing some random acts in my Lady's name while I waited."

I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Old Nov 12th, 2020, 12:23 AM
Chaotic Good Mindflayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 556
Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem
Aweyn
left-aligned image

"Oh! I see," Aweyn called back from just up the lane. " What kind of acts would those be?" She chuckled and asked as she walked down to meet Baldric upon the lane, and stood there just outside of the beggars tent.

" I enjoy when the random acts are ones of kindness!" Aweyn dipped her head and bowed to the blind beggar, who received her words with a smile, and the monkey danced upon his shoulders while clapping his small cymbals.

Hehe! She chuckled and leaned over to toss a gold coin into the beggars cup.

As she did so, Baldric's Wyrd eye caught a clear sight of the face of the shining coin which glinted in the sunlight as Aweyn tossed it into the cup.
Upon it, Baldric saw the minted form of a golden Octopus with raised tentacles.

"What sort of lady do you serve Baldric? Is she one that believes in fate?"

Aweyn asked Baldric with a rather polite and curious expression, as she crossed her ankles and lightly dropped into a cross legged sitting position.

Aweyn's fingers explored a pouch within her satchel for a moment before producing a small device that she clutched with her long fingers.

A palm sized wooden box with a small coin sized hole in the face of one side, stained a deep brown was sanded smooth and shone with polish. The box had many small metal fingers' fastened parallel over the hole.

Aweyn held the small device out in front of her and used her thumbs to begin plucking away at the small metal tabs, producing simple and pleasant metallic reverberations, which she played into a peaceful tone and melody.

Last edited by Aoem; Nov 12th, 2020 at 12:24 AM.
Old Nov 26th, 2020, 10:10 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 748
FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo
Hmm, that is... an oddly specific coin...

Baldric prattles on, oblivious to the contrast between what he's saying and the mellow tones. "There is a fellow going on an expedition, who I understand is in mortal danger along with his companions, and I was interested in looking into reports of missing children along the way."

I have taken the Oath of Sangus