DnD35e Heroes Journey To Becoming Paragons On the Path To Immortalality - Page 23 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook
0 7 9 0
... raised for charity!
All donations matched (doubled) until Dec 20!
: +

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #331  
Old Nov 18th, 2020, 12:02 AM
Shakram's Avatar
Shakram Shakram is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 4th, 2020
RPXP: 518
Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram
Posts: 1,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakram View Post

 

Game NameHeroes Journey To Becoming Paragons On the Path To Immortalality
Game SystemDnD 3.5e
ThemePlayer Level 40 Divine Rank 1 Epic Scale Survival, Continuous Dungeon Crawl, Round Robin DMing
FlavourGaining renoun becoming epic paragons after finally attaining divine immortality





I will be keeping this thread open just in case newcommers want to join the game later on.

Anyone interested in joining this game is welcome to go on over to our OCC thread and tell us about your character concept.

We have more than enough room for everyone!



Main Game Intro The Call For Aid Summons The Group
 



Game Information
The Basics Level, Gold, Attributes etc.


For this game I will be the primary DM.
Players will also take turns running encounters.
No DM experience is required, I will help should anyone need help with running thier encounter.


We will start at level 40 and start with divine rank of 1.
Starting Level: 40
All D&D 3.5 books and classes are allowed
Homebrew allowed within reason as well as other sources like pathfinder.
Starting Attributes 50 point buy
+LA races and savage progressions are allowed
Any alignment is ok
Hit points are maximum per level
Starting gold will be 40,000,000 yep 40 million gp



How to post information on your character
 


Typical D&D settings are the places the adventurers will travel to:
 


General Setting:
 


Flavor of settings
 


Roleplay Equals Bonus XP
 



Psionics-Magic Transparency
 



Flavor & Homebrew
 


Player VS Player Conflicts
 


Savage Progressions
 


Reducing Level Adjustments
 



Starting XP
 


Cohorts
 


Spellcasters/Erudite Spells Per Level
 


Magical items Size And Shape
 



Traits And Flaws
 











All are welcome so join in and get ready to have some fun playing dungeons and dragons!



We need some new gods so here is a weekly bump!
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old Nov 18th, 2020, 01:29 AM
Sarge67's Avatar
Sarge67 Sarge67 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 4th, 2020
RPXP: 2200
Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67
Posts: 3,799
Working on two ideas; an Orc to be the counter of Gruumsh. A fighter (Cavalier), honor, chivalry...for good and Neutral Orcs to break away from their evil upbringings. Second is a Drow archer to ally with Eilistraee.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_liriel_baenre.png
Views:	26
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	88259   Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_angevere_-_professional_digital_artist___deviantart.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	88260  
__________________
"If you just stop whining, I'll let you serve me" 0 level player to a dying Goblin

Last edited by Sarge67; Nov 19th, 2020 at 07:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old Nov 18th, 2020, 11:33 PM
Shakram's Avatar
Shakram Shakram is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 4th, 2020
RPXP: 518
Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram
Posts: 1,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge67 View Post
Working on two ideas; an Orc to be the counter of Gruumsh. A fighter (Cavalier), honor, chivalry...for good and Neutral Orcs to break away from their evil upbringings. Second is a Drow archer to ally with Eilistraee.
Both ideas sound great! Looking forward to seeing you on our OOC thread!
Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old Nov 19th, 2020, 09:18 PM
Headgames010's Avatar
Headgames010 Headgames010 is offline
DM
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 4th, 2020
RPXP: 150
Headgames010 Headgames010
Posts: 71
Suri
30th level gold elf sorceress/ 10th ranger/chosen of Mystra
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Age 346
Permanent effects: See Invisible, Darkvision, Arcane Site.
Immunities: Gas, poison, aging, disease, disintegration
 
 


Whenever she draws her bow she has a contingency that casts Haste and a quickened trues strike. She has an eagle familiar named Eon that is possessed by a being known as Enki the all knowing
Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old Nov 21st, 2020, 02:43 AM
RetroGamer RetroGamer is offline
New Member
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 27th, 2020
RPXP: 50
RetroGamer
Posts: 3
Guidelines said that Homebrew needs approval, and since there are very very few Epic level prestige classes, I'm going to go ahead and request Dread Emperor from the Librim Eternia collection of homebrew prestige classes.

Concept: Dread Necromancer 20 / Evolved Undead 2 / Dread Emperor 18

Dread Necromancer (Heroes of Horror, p. 84)
Evolved Undead (Libris Mortis, p. 100)
Dread Emperor (Librim Eternia - Homebrew)
Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old Nov 21st, 2020, 05:11 PM
Shakram's Avatar
Shakram Shakram is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 4th, 2020
RPXP: 518
Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram
Posts: 1,900

Welcome Welcome Everyone!
I am really liking all the ideas so far and look forward to seeing you guys in our OOC thread.
As far as character creation let us know if there are any problems.
Remember homebrew is also allowed and you can write something up if you like another similar version of something you may want.


@Headgames010
Looks good I like it!

@RetroGamer
I think the homebrew class you posted is fine it could use a few tweaks for example saves need to be there for certain effects or a limit on undead thrall needs to be in line with epic leadership. There are other ways to get cohorts and armies of faithful followers depending on how you decide to build your army. Also the Dark Tactician immediate full round action for an entire army within line of sight doesn't seem very feasible. We can work on the abilities of the class and find some common ground.

Last edited by Shakram; Nov 21st, 2020 at 05:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old Nov 29th, 2020, 10:47 AM
Shakram's Avatar
Shakram Shakram is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 4th, 2020
RPXP: 518
Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram
Posts: 1,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headgames010 View Post
Suri
30th level gold elf sorceress/ 10th ranger/chosen of Mystra
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Age 346
Permanent effects: See Invisible, Darkvision, Arcane Site.
Immunities: Gas, poison, aging, disease, disintegration
 
 


Whenever she draws her bow she has a contingency that casts Haste and a quickened trues strike. She has an eagle familiar named Eon that is possessed by a being known as Enki the all knowing
Go ahead and join our OOC and grab a spot on the background thread if your still interested.
Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old Dec 3rd, 2020, 01:46 AM
Shakram's Avatar
Shakram Shakram is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 4th, 2020
RPXP: 518
Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram
Posts: 1,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakram View Post

 

Game NameHeroes Journey To Becoming Paragons On the Path To Immortalality
Game SystemDnD 3.5e
ThemePlayer Level 40 Divine Rank 1 Epic Scale Survival, Continuous Dungeon Crawl, Round Robin DMing
FlavourGaining renoun becoming epic paragons after finally attaining divine immortality





I will be keeping this thread open just in case newcommers want to join the game later on.

Anyone interested in joining this game is welcome to go on over to our OCC thread and tell us about your character concept.

We have more than enough room for everyone!



Main Game Intro The Call For Aid Summons The Group
 



Game Information
The Basics Level, Gold, Attributes etc.


For this game I will be the primary DM.
Players will also take turns running encounters.
No DM experience is required, I will help should anyone need help with running thier encounter.


We will start at level 40 and start with divine rank of 1.
Starting Level: 40
All D&D 3.5 books and classes are allowed
Homebrew allowed within reason as well as other sources like pathfinder.
Starting Attributes 50 point buy
+LA races and savage progressions are allowed
Any alignment is ok
Hit points are maximum per level
Starting gold will be 40,000,000 yep 40 million gp



How to post information on your character
 


Typical D&D settings are the places the adventurers will travel to:
 


General Setting:
 


Flavor of settings
 


Roleplay Equals Bonus XP
 



Psionics-Magic Transparency
 



Flavor & Homebrew
 


Player VS Player Conflicts
 


Savage Progressions
 


Reducing Level Adjustments
 



Starting XP
 


Cohorts
 


Spellcasters/Erudite Spells Per Level
 


Magical items Size And Shape
 



Traits And Flaws
 











All are welcome so join in and get ready to have some fun playing dungeons and dragons!



Here is a weekly bump for players who are interested in making a level 40 god! We could always use more!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:19 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB