DnD5e True Crime: Zoo York City - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook
0 7 9 0
... raised for charity!
All donations matched (doubled) until Dec 20!
: +

Notices

Old Nov 3rd, 2020, 09:13 AM
Undead and Lovin' It

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2545
Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund
Aw man. I already adore Eleanor, too. That Lady Luck stuff with her is amazing. And she's so optimistic. What a sweetheart.

I have to catch up with Gilly. I have her in my Google Docs, slowly and surely getting ironed out.

Characters: Thunder in the Morning - Harp Strum
Old Nov 6th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Undead and Lovin' It

Tools
User Statistics
Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund Strangemund
Just popping in to say that I have made headway on Gilly!

I finished her Appearance, Personality, and Connections (although I may add more later)! I still have her Backstory and RP Sample to finish, but I think she's shaping up pretty nicely.

Old Nov 16th, 2020, 08:01 PM
Dripping with Alchemy

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4472
MoldyNolds MoldyNolds MoldyNolds MoldyNolds MoldyNolds MoldyNolds MoldyNolds MoldyNolds MoldyNolds MoldyNolds MoldyNolds
It is with great regret I'm afraid I'll have to withdraw my application... I was SUPER psyched for this totally unique setting for a game and I loved how Konrad was fleshing out, but the hard truth is I've hit my limit for creative writing projects and I can't sustain another game.

Best of luck Arthilian01, and Strangemund! I hope you find a great detective to go along with Gilly.
Old Nov 17th, 2020, 04:08 PM
a bit like you and me

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3856
cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind
Hello! I will echo Moldy’s sentiments and apologies and withdraw Eleanor’s application as well. I’m grateful for the opportunity, the feedback, and the world you’ve shared here - thank you and best of luck!

Old Nov 17th, 2020, 04:43 PM
Eccentric Wanderer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6625
Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01
I am putting this recruitment in the stove to sit since it was already on the back burner pending player interest. Thank you all for your consideration.
Old Nov 17th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Undead and Lovin' It

Tools
User Statistics
Consider me forever interested if you do decide to bring this back at a later date, Arth!

As for you two, cottontailwind and MoldyNolds, I look forward to crossing paths with you again in a future Ad! You are both fantastic writers and reading what you wrote here would have had me lurking in Arth's Game Thread even if I didn't make it in! Happy writing!