Other [Lancer] Code Geass: Ronin of the Rebellion - Page 5 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook
0 7 9 0
... raised for charity!
All donations matched (doubled) until Dec 20!
: +

Notices

Old Aug 5th, 2020, 02:43 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1857
Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson
Much like Preacherwolf, I want to make my character a fantastic hacker.
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 03:02 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 41
techRomancer
I am thinking of aiming for a Drone Commander/Leader support build. Get Hydra unlocked, and then other licenses will be chosen for interesting utility drones like Iceout and Lotus. Alternatively, Black Witch might work better as the base frame if the party ends up a little on the squishy side, and 15 Sensors is lovely for a droneboat.
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 03:11 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 390
Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSinha View Post
That's definitely combat, and I would say an integral part of it. I was building a Striker, so your idea will be a great help.
Oh yeah, I meant more in terms of like I'll be lacking big guns and large swarths of physical damage. I'll still mess people up in combat no doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
Much like Preacherwolf, I want to make my character a fantastic hacker.
Okay, so we both have to survive until the end for a hacker slap fight then
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 03:18 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 960
UnderDarkLord UnderDarkLord UnderDarkLord UnderDarkLord UnderDarkLord UnderDarkLord UnderDarkLord UnderDarkLord
@Crimson - alright, perfect, Britannia has its hacker

I'm thinking of combining melee techs we start with and captured SSC invisibility/teleportation, or combining BIG DAMN GUNS™ and the SSC Monarch techs. The Monarch techs combine with big guns in Harrison (not to mention some of the gain heat guns in SSC generally), for a bit more of a controlling gunner type, so I'm leaning that right now, but it's all dependent on how much tech-nabbing we'll get to do, so was gonna wait for the game before asking HotsuSama about what to expect in that regard.

Could also do some shenanigans like combine the Iskander with explosives from like the Raleigh though, so a semi-controlling fighter seems about as specific as I can get.

Officially doing 60K words for NaNoWriMo, so only checking forums 1-2 times per day.
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 07:41 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3778
Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil
Ooh, love the ideas! My character is going to be a mad scientist tinkering with AI. Drones, hand built weapons, the works!
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 08:22 AM
Down & Dirty Dragoonie

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7579
AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon
Kenji would build towards defender with either a Balor or Gorgon frame. I'm not decided on talents yet but Grease Monkey and Bonded fit his background well.
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 08:39 AM
Adult Dragon Bones

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 316
PSinha PSinha PSinha PSinha
Who will you Bond with? That probably calls for a shared backstory to come online right at the beginning. Which is a fun idea.

Since we are talking about Talents, I am thinking of Skirmisher, Duelist and Combined Arms for my character.
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 10:02 AM
Down & Dirty Dragoonie

Tools
User Statistics
AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon
The bonded talent may be tough to work in. Kenji joined the rebellion because his twin brother (fraternal not identical) wants to be a black knight and he's vowed to protect him at all costs. Now, if he were to tragically die... Kenji could bond with another character, one that he thinks needs protection.

Or he may really relate to one of the other native 11s.

Last edited by AnotherDragoon; Aug 5th, 2020 at 10:03 AM.
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 07:35 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
techRomancer
On the subject of "liberating" licenses from the other side, I'd also love to slip into the Kidd if it gets officially released by the time the game gets that far.
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 10:18 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacherwolf View Post
Okay, so we both have to survive until the end for a hacker slap fight then
Agreed. Sorry HotsuSama, it's canon now lol. Neither of us can die until the world bears witness to the ultimate hacker slap fight!
Old Aug 7th, 2020, 02:14 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
techRomancer
Alright, after some thought I believe I've settled on a Geass power that explores the themes I was interested in for Risma. Let me know what you think and if I've pushed the envelope too far.

Old Aug 7th, 2020, 11:21 AM
The bird with the words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6778
HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderDarkLord View Post
it's all dependent on how much tech-nabbing we'll get to do, so was gonna wait for the game before asking HotsuSama about what to expect in that regard.
You'll have both your faction licenses available to you right away. In the 7-mission campaign I'm running, by the current plan it'll probably be around mission 4 that you'll start unlocking access to 'opposing' licenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by techRomancer View Post
On the subject of "liberating" licenses from the other side, I'd also love to slip into the Kidd if it gets officially released by the time the game gets that far.
Haven't kept up with Wallflower, honestly. I'll have to stick my nose in and see what the situation is with the material and the new frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
Agreed. Sorry HotsuSama, it's canon now lol. Neither of us can die until the world bears witness to the ultimate hacker slap fight!
So basically this, but surrounded by drones with big slapping hands?

Alright, I've owed some feedback and I've finally been able to read everything properly without interruption. If you've provided at least an incomplete application, you should have some secret text here.

Last edited by HotsuSama; Aug 7th, 2020 at 07:09 PM.
Old Aug 7th, 2020, 06:50 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Perfect!
Old Aug 7th, 2020, 07:47 PM
Down & Dirty Dragoonie

Tools
User Statistics
Well,

is basically [The World], just not a stand.
I should have my RP sample and final adjustments finished up over the weekend.
Old Aug 8th, 2020, 01:03 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1104
Arjent Arjent Arjent Arjent Arjent Arjent Arjent Arjent Arjent
Thanks for the feedback, HotsuSama.