RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 12-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Order of Truthwatchers

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4098
Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach
Between the Planes: Displaced

There's something wrong with the world today,

“Peace be with everyone as they tune in tonight. This is Noah Ye taking over for L'pita Davins at WNXP as we continue to cover the battle between our world's last surviving heroes and the being that appeared in the skies over Dublin, Ireland only three days ago. We still have no word as to why the entity has come. One thing is certain, however; wherever it is going, it is leaving a tide of blood in its wake....”

The light bulb's getting dim.

“...Forty six hours ago marked first contact between the being and Great Britain's Arthur Pendragon, an enhanced human who for decades protected the isle's shores from foreign super powers. The being barely paused at the challenge before ripping Pendragon in half and discarding the remnants, then turning on the bystanders below. None survived, according to our affiliates at the BBC. It was next engaged near London by Scarlet Baroness and Le Chat who managed to hold their ground for nearly an hour before suffering the same fate as Pendragon. City after city, hero after hero, the being has slaughtered its way south to Cairo, Egypt. As of seventeen hours ago, the entity has finally been brought to a halt by the combined efforts of Greylady, Vorpal, Prince Vadal of Egypt, and The Fission...”

There's meltdown in the sky.

“...We're back to our live coverage via drone of the ongoing conflict as it appears the stand off is ending. We're unsure if contact has been made with the being but Vorpal is lowering his shield and approaching the neutral zone. Prince Vadal appears to be joining him as the being descends to greet them both. The Prince appears to be relaying a message to our camera; Eric, can you see about subtitling that for us? 'It...'s...a....trap...'? Bakrasham! Vorpal is down, a hole punched directly through his chest! Prince Vadal!... I have never seen anything so sickening in my life. If you pray, ladies and gentlemen, pray your loudest for our last two saviors. I... I need to call my husband.”

Living on the edge.
You can't keep yourself from falling.

Had she ever felt this kind of pain before? Daniella had discovered her invulnerability early, many long years before donning cape and leggings and assuming the mantle of Greylady. She couldn't remember having broken a single bone in her youth. Now she had more than she could count and the sensations coursing through her body where over whelming. She'd never seen her own blood before, either. Now it liberally painted the rubble surrounding her. She was fairly certain the being had broken her back; her legs certainly wouldn't respond to her commands.

Nearby The Fission was engaging the entity hand to hand but it wouldn't be enough. She knew it as surely as she knew she herself was finished. That thing held more power than she'd ever thought imaginable – a notion she'd previously applied only to Vorpal himself. Now Vorpal was dead, cold and broken only feet from where she lay. Wasn't he? Her head was beginning to spin with the blood loss, but she imagined she heard a faint sound coming from the fallen heroes direction.

The Fission screamed suddenly, jerking her attention away from a pile of shifting rubble. No! She attempted to cry out, though her mouth filled with coppery bile. The being had finally found an opening in The Fission's nuclear defense, punching through the living reactor's phosphorescent shield and driving a fist into the hero's chest. Immediately, The Fission's body began to lose cohesion. A soft fire ignited in the heart of the dying man and began to swell with an ominous glow.

“No!” Her cry, echoed from behind in a voice not her own. Despairing, Daniella flopped on her back, straining to see. On a crest of rock above her head, Damien Delance, best known as Vorpal, had found his feet once more. Mask in shreds, body shattered, he moved only by the force of the indomitable will she knew so well. Only this time, willpower alone would not be enough. The Fission was nearing critical mass now. The explosion to follow would dwarf stars; even then, she feared, it would not be enough to stop... It.

“Too... many...” Vorpal slumped to his knees, one arm held vaguely aloft. Daniella burbled something at him, but she was too far gone to construct much lucidity. For a moment she thought he intended to teleport away, but where would he go? “Can't... Get... All...” All of what? It was a little late in the game to beat a retreat. All of her friends were already dead. “Won't... Work...”

A moment of clarity; it shocked her nerves like a bucket of cold water, refreshing the various fatal pains roaming about her body. Vorpal wasn't attempting to save any of them. He was struggling to locate every person on the planet and move them... Where? The man had closed his eyes with the effort. Danielle swung her head back to The Fission, locked in tableau with the thing that had caused all this. The world flashed, then flashed again. Brilliant waves of color clashed in the sky over head. She felt everything... Shift. Had he done it?

She wouldn't know. Her world had dissolved in blood and fire, now.

From the light blossomed welcoming darkness.

The next morning would dawn cold and clear and absent the reek of smoke and flame. A crescent shaped alien sun would rise over the heads of a population reduced from billions to thousands in a heartbeat, pockets of humanity scattered the width and breadth of a seemingly endless pastoral plane. Vorpal had succeeded, tapping into wells of strength no one suspected, to save the remnants of their doomed race. Where his awe inspiring feat had deposited the last humans was anyone's guess, however; Vorpal himself perished in the attempt, devoured by the very energy he summoned.

On this first day, they give in to their despair. Everyone has lost someone and most have lost all. Bereft of homes, suddenly orphaned by fate, the collective mass of mankind kneels down to grief. They shed tears for their loved ones, and struggle to cope with all they have seen. On the second, some will awake and stare despondently across the fertile plane, only to notice subtle differences there from the day before. Others will simply not leave their huddle at all.

Now comes the dawning of the third day, and with its sun the burning off of the mists of trauma. Today more people will rise, questions will be asked, resources will be gathered. Some will step forward to lead, others will turn away entirely. The third day will be the day humanity remembers its greatest asset. This day, frail as they are, humans will remember that against all odds, they can overcome.

The story so far...Welcome to the premier of Between the Planes, an adventure told in four parts by yours truly. Our first chapter opens at the fall of the great human empire of Earth. In the year 2019 A.D., a being of immense power appeared in the sky and began a systematic global extermination of humankind. The greatest heroes of a generation rose to defend their beloved Earth to no avail. After three days of slaughter, the being was finally defeated above Cairo, Egypt, but at a terrible cost. Utilizing his ability to move matter through space and between planes, the hero Vorpal managed to save a random scattering of the earth's population and transport them to a new place, one vastly different from home.

The population now numbers less than ten thousand people, picked from all continents and walks of life: every spark Vorpal could snatch with his last breath. Worse, they're scattered in small groups potentially hundreds of miles apart, the largest of which numbers a few hundred at most. You will be taking the role of a survivor, and this group is the one to which you belong. Led by Terrence Coleman, the first man to step forward that devastating first day, your group has decided to band together and seek out another large group of survivors just barely visible in the distance. It is the morning of the third day.

Game: Between the Planes (Chapter 1: Displaced)
Host: Icereach
Setting: The homebrew plane known as The Labyrinthe. Many others bear its name, but no others are alike to mine. Buckle up.
Flavor: Survival Horror Adventure
Tone: Dark and gritty, graphic (within site standards only)
Game Influences: Cube, The Deathgate Cycle
Posting rate: 2/week

Character CreationNaming conventions: Contemporary 21st century
Race: Human
Class: PRD (minus Occult Adventures and Pathfinder Unchained) + Radiance House's Occultist
Acceptable alignments: No CE. I will be the only person with an initial need to know your alignment, so don't post it publicly.

Starting Level: 1
Point Buy system: 20
HP: Max 1st, roll OR average for subsequent levels

Describe your character and display his or her personality. I prefer short vignettes but be creative and do your best. Your character could have been nearly anyone in their previous life; take advantage of this. The best advice I can give you here is that the tone of the game needs to be believable to remain suspenseful. Make me believe in your character. It should be self evident, but if your character gains a host of new abilities that they would have never had in a mundane world (like, say, casting spells) be prepared to explain them discovering said abilities, either in your intro here or during game play if selected.

Note: All of the NPCs at this point are human commoners from our mundane world. Do not expect them to immediately cosey up to the guy that can suddenly throw fireballs.

On firearms: Vorpal managed to grab mostly civilian bystanders. Expect this game to be extremely gun light. Characters that gain guns through class abilities or feats have access to advanced firearms. You will not, however, have access to ammo at the outset.

On magic using classes and the Occultist: Tada! Your character just received magic! Seriously, that's what happened. They woke up on the first day and had the potential to cast spells. Has she or he figured that out yet? This piece of your story is what's going to make or break your chances as a magic character. I don't like including an over abundance of spell casters. Bonus points if you can somehow weave your character's past life into their new ability in a unique and entertaining way.

On divine magic: There are no gods to worship. Have fun picking your domains like any ideals cleric, restricted only by race, class, and alignment. Expect your choices to have repercussions for your character. Druids still worship nature and have the same restrictions as always. Expect your shape shifting to be altered by the availability of forms.

On sorcerous bloodlines: As above with clerical domains. These should not be a part of your character's life before the warp - it is something they gained by coming in contact with the new plane. Expect your choice to have consequences down the road.

On starter equipment: Starting gold is MAX FIRST LEVEL BY CLASS. Everything you purchase with your starting gold must be carried on your person at game start. Your character was literally snatched from whatever they were doing at the time of the event and deposited on this new planet. This only holds true for things that have an effect on game play. Feel free to give your characters cell phones or tablets or laptop computers if you'd like - they won't last long without power and will have absolutely zero chance of effecting the main story. Not even as component parts. See the note above about ammunition availability.

Also, feel free to skin your starting equipment as appropriate for a modern setting. This will help with immersion. For instance, not many people in 2019 were rolling around in chainmail, but I'm sure a few people could have riot gear for various reasons.

About the HostI'm Icereach and I like Shiraz, long walks on the beach, and stories that resonate with epic intent. In all seriousness, I'm the kind of DM that draws a lot of inspiration from my players. The better you write, the better I write. I have exactly one, short lived campaign under my belt as an RPGX DM but have hosted plenty in the real world. I strongly favor home brew settings and creative input from those around me, so feel free to suggest setting elements you think will improve immersion during game play. I'm usually on the unofficial Discord server so feel free to come have a chat. Welcome to the thread and get to cooking!

APPLICATIONS DUE BY: JANUARY 16, 2017

Last edited by Icereach; 12-10-2016 at 12:37 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:29 PM
Order of Truthwatchers

Tools
User Statistics
Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach
Reserved. I fully expect to see plenty of questions about the setting, since I've given you so little to work with (intentionally). I will answer them as I can, but the setting itself is a huge element in the suspense factor. Players will find this out very near the beginning of play so in some respects, I urge you to let your imagination run wild and just wait and see. Questions such as, "Well how did my character get a spellbook, then," will be met with, "I dunno. How did they?" Your creativity in turning mundane 21st century sheeple into epic fantasy heroes is a huge portion of what I'm judging your character on.

Q&A
-Mechanics-
Are we using traits? Yes. Standard two. Campaign traits are not allowed. All requirements are in place.
What can we know about potential enemies, especially for the purpose of spell, skill, and ability selections? Pick what speaks to you for your character. The nature of the game will allow the use of most all of them in some way or other. Alternatively, in the case of class abilities, I'll allow you with discussion to effectively bank that particular ability until the next level.
Are any types of magic restricted? Only by the approved rule books. Don't under estimate how hard I'm going to be judging casters of any type. I value a good, collaborative story and casters very quickly become Everyman, robbing other players of opportunity without even trying. If I'm going to be that hard about it, I can at least give you your choice of rope to hang yourself with.
What do I do about bloodlines? The same as clerics with their domains. Choose freely as allowed by your race (human). This shouldn't be tied to your life previously, unless you can do it in the most clever way imaginable. Great grand pappy Peaches wasn't secretly a half fae. Additionally, if you skipped the above section on magic restrictions, go back and read it to the end.
What do we choose for our animal companions/familiars/etc? Make your choice known in your application, as appropriate to your class and the resources available, and I will fulfill this need during start of play. Your companion wasn't with you on Earth and you'll be bonding with something new.

-Story-
Was magic a super power in the world before? No. The enhanced humans that took on the being were more akin to genetic mutations or had extra terrestrial origins. Your characters were not blessed with either. Additionally, and for a bit of flavor, the original heroes had to work for years, individually, to gain the trust of the populace.
Was Earth a united Empire in 2019? No. Imagine a geo political climate only mildly more peaceful than our own (because, you know, super heroes doing heroic things).
What time of day did the event occur? Around 6 p.m. over Cairo, on a Wednesday. That would be around 10 a.m. CST. The weather on the new planet has so far been temperate.
What languages are available?Any language from our mundane Earth. Special languages (Druidic) don't exist. Any spells or abilities that require you to speak them have that restriction removed.
What happens with abilities that permanently change my character's appearance? If any of your class abilities cause a permanent physical change at level one and said change would seem unusual if it passed you in the street in the real world (wings, facial plates, extra appendages), assume those changes manifested the second night, just before play begins on the third day.

-Misc-
When can I expect a review? One week before I close applications, to allow for time to revise and edit. If I see anyone drastically off track, I will message you privately.
So when are you closing applications? After Christmas and before the end of January. You will have plenty of time to prepare yourselves.

Character Player Completed?
Christopher Paul "Crazy Snake" Haggerty Tashakar Yes
Dont'a Harmon Ziether No
Flynnt Fade OneDarkness No
Wilbur G. Eynbug delpinator Uncertain
Terrence Josef Von Brach RacesWild Uncertain
Lucy Reame Uncertain
Viggo Lindelaf Hobokhajiit Uncertain
Avery Carlian Fragmaster01 Uncertain
Rocoe Hawthorne Dux Uncertain

Last edited by Icereach; 12-09-2016 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2703
Tashakar Tashakar Tashakar Tashakar Tashakar Tashakar Tashakar Tashakar Tashakar Tashakar Tashakar
NAME: Christopher Paul Haggerty "Crazy Snake"
RACE: Human (Sioux Indian)
CLASS: Feral Hunter
ALIGNMENT: CN

DESCRIPTION:
Crazy Snake is an average young man of 25 standing 6'2" and weighing about 225lbs. with an athletic build. His skin is a warm bronze in color from spending time in the outdoors along with being one of the Sioux Nation. His long mane of Raven Black hair reaches to the back of his knees so he keeps it in twin braids which are each adorned with a set of eagle feathers. His arms and torso are covered in tribal tattoos depicting different animal spirits with his the panther placed prominently on his chest. The majority of the time he is encountered he is wearing a traditional horn and bone choker and breastplate.

BACKGROUND:
Christopher grew up on the Dakota Reservation in the Black Hills like any other of his generation, hooked on the emerging technology like cellphones and PlayStation. His life was a bit different as his family were steeped in the old ways with his father and grandfather both being elders and what his people called skinwalkers, protectors of the people and protectors of the lands and all they held. Most outsiders believed that all the native legends were that, just legends, stories made up to scare outsiders away from their lands. He was the first to complete school and be able to go to college and doing this at a young age, completing high school at 14.

Once he graduated from college at the age of 20 with a Masters in Zoology and Botany he returned to the res to study and protect the life there but little did he know he was on the road to his families legacy and in time he would start to feel the change. He had always felt a close tie to the land and the creatures that lived there thus his schooling.

At the age of 22 he was on the frontlines of the battle against the oil pipeline that threatened their drinking water and crossed through sacred lands, finding it hard to control his anger on the issue as they were pelted with rubber bullets and tear gas, hit with freezing water in freezing temperatures. To the joy of the numerous nations that joined the fight they were able to get the operation halted in late 2016.

Over the next few years he spent all his time living the old ways alone in the mountains as his passage into manhood and to find his spirit, to become one with the land and all it provided life to. He was on a hunt one day when he found himself feeling a bit different, the feeling of a primal force seemed to creep into him and his senses became more acute, heightened, like on a whole other level. This freaked him out and that night when he entered his sweat lodge to look for answers he found himself traveling to a strange land and seeing thousands of people from every walk of life and ethnicity grouped in what looked familiar to him, they were on reservations of sorts........suddenly he was jolted back to his body and awoke in his tent. Gathering his gear he left that night to head back to his family.

As he crested the last ridge before his fathers ranch everything just stopped and went black..........Waking up he finds himself in some strange land with numerous people about and that strange feral feeling filling him again, something had awakened in him like his father had said it would. He said it would awaken when needed the most and from then on he would need to nurture it and learn to wield it to protect those that could not, the land and the ones it provides for.

PERSONALITY:
Christopher is a well rounded individual having been raised to respect ones elders and keeping family a close for they are in the end your only true friends. When it comes to something he is passionate about he speaks from the heart and can be quite direct with his words, sometimes cutting deeper than he intended.

People that know him will tell you that he is quite free spirited and enjoys partying but at times can be a real stick in the mud. He finds friends rather easily and tends to keep them, always ready to stand with them in their times of need standing up for the little people around him along with any woman in need. Some say he is one of the last true chivalrous men around but in truth he just treats those like he would expect them to do, such s the way his people have been doing long before the English arrived on our shores.

You will also her from those same people that the Great Spirit have mercy upon you for he will not if you offend him and his kin, he does realize that some people are misinformed on many things but true ignorance and arrogance wielded by someone with closed minded views who tries to impart them recklessly upon others only has one thing coming............The END!!!!!

Last edited by Tashakar; 12-07-2016 at 04:35 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Damn the Torpedoes!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9318
Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether
MhmmmName: Dont'a Harman
Class: Bloodrager (Red Dragon Bloodline)
Alignment:

About:

Last edited by Ziether; 12-08-2016 at 12:33 AM.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:14 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13116
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
Character App
left-aligned image
Flynn Fade
Human, Male, Late Twenties
Sorcerer with Shadow BloodlineLas Vegas Illusionist

Appearance
Flynn enters a room with the confidence one would expect from a Las Vegas performer, with his cocky smile and old school style, right down to the vest and chained pocket watch. His close cropped light brown hair contrasts with his solid green eyes, that never shy away from making contact. His cleft chin and high cheek bones add to his distinctive appearance, and more than make up for his lack of an intimidating physique.

Personality
Ever the showman he lives for the attention of others, not because he needs it to fulfill his own needs, but because he thrives on entertaining them. Not surprisingly he prefers the company of others, and is not one to strike out on his own if he can avoid it.

Background
wip

Last edited by OneDarkness; 12-05-2016 at 01:28 AM.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:42 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13116
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
And already have a question but as one might expect I don't want to share just yet

Are we using traits?

Old 12-04-2016, 09:52 PM
Order of Truthwatchers

Tools
User Statistics
You rang?

We are using traits. Standard two.

Last edited by Icereach; 12-04-2016 at 10:40 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 10:27 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1607
delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator
Name: Wilbert G. Eynburg
Class: cleric(Magic/luck)

Description: a man in his mid-40s. He has graying hair and stands at 6' tall. He is of Germanic/English heritage and has fairly white skin. He has a clean shaven beard which ends at his chin. He is slightly overweight though hardly looks it. He tends to wear slacks and polo shirts. He prefers the name will as it sounds more common.

Personality: He is charming enough though tends to focus more on work than relationships. He has a jack of all trades mentality preferring to widen his knowledge than increase it. He has difficulty with commitment and being open in relationships which have held him back from settling down.

background Wilbert grew up in the late seventies and eighties. He liked watching magicians on tv and had a deck of cards he would use though he left these behind when he became an adult. He is from eastern Oregon. He is the manager of a local grocery store. He spends most of his time either working or going hiking. He has a few friends that he goes drinking with on the weekends. He never did find a wife or kids himself though he goes on a few date here and there. When the alarms went up of a being appearing in Europe he ignored it and assumed it was just another tabloid or perhaps someone overly reacting to Brexit. liberals and millennials had a tendency to go a little crazy. It wasn't until more supernatural things began to happen and the transportation that happened that he believed it. strange things began to happen around Will he could send objects flying from his grasp. It wasn't like he was throwing them either they just would fly forward and hit objects. It wasn't everytime either which was also odd. Was he somehow causing these things to happen?

Last edited by delpinator; 12-04-2016 at 10:28 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:13 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1748
JKTrickster JKTrickster JKTrickster JKTrickster JKTrickster JKTrickster JKTrickster JKTrickster JKTrickster JKTrickster JKTrickster
Are we assuming that we didn't have special abilities before the warp?

You mentioned all these great heroes and how Earth was an "Empire". Was there space travel of some kind? Were these heroes a by-product of science or evolution or magic or whatever?

Since the being was on the news - what does it look like? This is more for my curiousity though

Last edited by JKTrickster; 12-04-2016 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:56 PM
Anime boxer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4174
Tojara Tojara Tojara Tojara Tojara Tojara Tojara Tojara Tojara Tojara Tojara
I'm interested though i'm currently slumping through something humans tend to call "Next one in 8 hours! Clock is ticking!Finals" so I don't know if I will be able to get something decent done but I have some questions.

What enemies can we expect despite humans? Transformed wildlife? Undeads? Elementals? Would answering destroy some of your surprises?

Do you have some kind of deadline planned or is it as you whim?

Old 12-05-2016, 12:36 AM
Order of Truthwatchers

Tools
User Statistics
Good questions, thanks for asking. I'm update the Q&A when I get to a computer.

The only enhanced humanoids pre warp were either mentioned in the opening or killed off-page. Your characters were the most mundane of mundanes. (I'll update the original post, as I did say 'anything' originally.) If you'd like to create a hero that your character idolized before the warp, feel free to. They died with everyone else.

There may have been extra terrestrials in the time before, but they didn't have frequent contact with humanity. That doesn't mean that aliens didn't see humans as a unified empire but, realistically, we were still just squabbling nations.

Some of the previous heroes could have indeed been aliens, but the common accepted theory was that they gained their powers through evolution. Magic did not exist.

The being was humanoid in form. Go nuts if you feel like describing it in your entry.

Enemies are need to know. I would suggest that for class abilities dependant on enemy type (like favored enemy) you choose one that fits most with your character's history. I'll do my best to make sure none of those abilities are a complete waste. Alternatively, if you want to hold off on selecting an enemy type, we can choose to instead gain that ability when next you level.

I'm still working on a deadline. It will be after the first of the year.

Last edited by Icereach; 12-05-2016 at 12:38 AM.
Old 12-05-2016, 01:28 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1227
RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild
Name: Terrence Josef Von Brach
Race: The rumor mill has it at Hoomahn
Class: Sorcerer (Stormborn)

Background:

Terrence was always fascinated by tales of Merlin, magic, fairies and the like. Growing up in a household that universally glorifies the written word, he loved learning. He learned many things, as was the Bon Brach way. Become a teacher, they said. Become a person who values knowledge beyond anything else.

Being abducted was not on his list of things. Waking up on another world was definitely not on that same list. As it stands, Terrence is not aware of his ability with magic.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:23 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 124
Reame Reame
Name: Lucy
Class: Summoner (Synthesis)
Background: People always think that words can be ignored, that they can’t do much harm, that they are more powerful than the taunts. Maybe for them that’s true, but not everyone can shelter within themselves. Some are broken beyond repair, some have resigned themselves to that fate. Lucy is one of those people. While most of those who have lost their ability to walk originally had it to begin with Lucy was unfortunate enough to be born missing some of her central nervous system which paralyzed half of her body even before her mother gave birth. Due to some well-meaning sheltering from her parents and a nave childhood mind she was led to believe that she would be able to walk when she grew up and she held that thought deep in her heart. Starting primary school in a wheelchair it was only a matter of time before some particularly curious and perhaps mean children decided to test the claim that she couldn’t walk. As school was being released the small group surrounded her and left her at the top of the stairs and took her wheelchair down to the next flight. With her sheltered mind she had convinced herself that she could walk if she tried hard enough. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that doesn’t end well. While trying to somehow walk with paralyzed legs she fell down the stairs landing at the bottom a muddled mess of limbs. One trip to the emergency room later she was… Alive. During her tumble her spine broke at the base of her neck and paralyzed everything below her head. Where she used to atleast somewhat care for herself she was now unable to do anything but speak without assistance. She grew angry and spiteful at those who convinced her that she could do anything if she tried hard enough and became quite a handful. In time she did mellow out thanks to growing up allot since then but she could never forget the calls of the children around her when she fell and how they laughed at the way her bone bent. While she was basically forced to train her mind since her body couldn’t even serve itself she was never the most proficient at it, instead preferring to explore the depths of her imagination.
Old 12-05-2016, 06:29 AM
*Insert witty title here*

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1348
Hobokhajiit Hobokhajiit Hobokhajiit Hobokhajiit Hobokhajiit Hobokhajiit Hobokhajiit Hobokhajiit Hobokhajiit Hobokhajiit
I'm interested, post-apocalypse always seems pretty good.

If someone wanted to play a gunslinger, I'm guessing we would assume "guns everywhere", this means that gunslingers lose their So no crafted ammunition eithergunsmithing feature and so get no starting gun and even at 10% of advanced firearms costs we can't afford even a revolver. Any changes to this or are gunslingers just not viable as a class here?
Old 12-05-2016, 09:35 AM
Order of Truthwatchers

Tools
User Statistics
Fire arms are to be considered excessively rare.