RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old May 3rd, 2021, 03:09 PM
what is this I don't even

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15884
lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac
Granted - your pet donkey kicks you in the groin. You immediately forget the pain in your arm as you double over from ruptured internal organs.

I wish cartwheels were easy to do.
"The thing about everything hard is that it ends. That hill? It has a top. That swim? It has a shore. You just have to get there." --Mike Canino | Thank you to whoever gifted me the CS. I don't deserve it, but the sentiment is greatly appreciated. | On hiatus again. 江湖再見
Old May 3rd, 2021, 08:38 PM
Game Operations Director

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7471
GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen
I don't own a pet donkey so thankfully that doesn't apply to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lymphomaniac View Post
Granted - your pet donkey kicks you in the groin. You immediately forget the pain in your arm as you double over from ruptured internal organs.

I wish cartwheels were easy to do.
Hey! They are easy! Just because you're fat and out of shape doesn't mean they aren't easy.
DISCLAIMER: This was said in jest and was not at all meant to be offensive. Please take it in the joking manner of which it was said. Especially since I can't say much about cartwheels as I have never done one so... Take from that what you will. lol.

I wished you at least laughed at that...
"You are a smart man." Admin Dirk to GodRosen 4/24/2021 @6:05AM
My PM Thread. It is whatever you or I want it to be.
I am not a DM or GM I am a G.O.D.=Game Operations Director.
Old May 4th, 2021, 06:16 PM

Tools
User Statistics
lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac
Granted, I also laughed manaically as I pressed this flaming ember into your eye socket...

I wish that sleep wasn't something in demand.
"The thing about everything hard is that it ends. That hill? It has a top. That swim? It has a shore. You just have to get there." --Mike Canino | Thank you to whoever gifted me the CS. I don't deserve it, but the sentiment is greatly appreciated. | On hiatus again. 江湖再見
Old May 4th, 2021, 07:41 PM
Supposed Gaming Goddess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6044
Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow
Granted, you must now remain awake 100% of the time, but someone else must sleep for that exact amount of time, too. If either of you skips out on being either 100% awake or 100% asleep, you will both spontaneously and painfully combust.

I wish for a little bit of rain, but not enough rain to flood or damage my area and/or persons.
Old May 5th, 2021, 06:45 AM
Common

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 925
GabeTheKid GabeTheKid GabeTheKid GabeTheKid GabeTheKid GabeTheKid GabeTheKid GabeTheKid
Granted! The area you live in had a bit of rain. Not enough to damage anything. Not even enough to properly wet the ground actually, but the memory is still as sweet as ever. That was 10 years ago and you've never seen rain ever since. Everywhere you go in the world, rain avoids as long as you are there. Your home town, now a barren wasteland as it took you a few years to realize that you're the problem. So many lives lost but how could you have known, right? All the suffering you've seen, all the evil that bubbled to the surface as your community fought for dear life, it's not your fault. Or is it?

I wish to be able to open portals.
Old May 5th, 2021, 07:44 AM
Wordsmith & artist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 733
Dystopian Dystopian Dystopian Dystopian Dystopian Dystopian Dystopian
Granted. You open up a portal into a black hole. You get sucked in and are never heard from again.

I wish my cat would stop peeing in the house.
"Creative aspiration becomes everyone. " || I have taken the oath of Sangus.

Last edited by Dystopian; May 5th, 2021 at 07:45 AM.
Old May 7th, 2021, 04:05 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Granted - your cat now compliantly urinates outdoors, while you wet yourself in bed, on the floor, and all over your furniture as you fail each time to respond to your call of nature in time to reach the washroom. Diapers purchases for your household increase, proportionate to the money saved from not having to buy cat litter.

I wish for a sanitation crew to clean up after Dystopian's "accidents".
Old May 7th, 2021, 09:17 AM
Let's Be Strange

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4589
Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec
Granted! However, it is such an intensive job, you have to hire them full-time and board the on-call night shift. They're party animals when they're not cleaning up urine, singing karaoke and drinking blended margaritas until sunrise, not washing their hands all the while. Your microphones never smell right again.

I wish life was more like a song-and-dance musical.
Old May 9th, 2021, 12:19 PM
Common

Tools
User Statistics
GabeTheKid GabeTheKid GabeTheKid GabeTheKid GabeTheKid GabeTheKid GabeTheKid GabeTheKid
Granted! Life is now about one and a half to six hours long.

I wish i was good at everything I did.
Old May 12th, 2021, 10:25 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Granted - your first test to see if the wish was granted was to perform harakiri. You definitely proved you were good at that.

I wish Gabe's entrails weren't such a mess to clean up.
Old May 12th, 2021, 10:42 AM
Let's Be Strange

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4589
Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec
Granted! Gabe, it turns out, was cursed by the Shrouded Master of the Aether and just before their entrails hit the ground, a black hole to said Aether opened up to swallow it. However, the Shrouded Master promoted you, lymphomaniac, to regularly feed its greedy, ghastly maw. No muss, no fuss!

I wish lymphomaniac's ghostly hunter's visage didn't appear outside my window every time lightning struck nearby.

Last edited by Lashiec; May 12th, 2021 at 10:43 AM.
Old May 12th, 2021, 02:12 PM
Game Operations Director

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7471
GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen
Granted. It now appears INSIDE your window everytime lightning strikes.

I wish I had more motivation to go to the dentist.
"You are a smart man." Admin Dirk to GodRosen 4/24/2021 @6:05AM
My PM Thread. It is whatever you or I want it to be.
I am not a DM or GM I am a G.O.D.=Game Operations Director.
Old May 12th, 2021, 02:47 PM
Common

Tools
User Statistics
Granted! You do get a bit more than you bargained for though. You gain a very specific case of Munchausen syndrome, where you eventually start purposefully damaging your teeth just so you get the high you're looking for. The undivided attention, the degrading comments about your poor choices, the almost unbearable pain, the drug-induced haze afterward, the vulnerable position, and the fact that you have to trust a complete stranger all culminate into this perfect whirlwind of emotions that you just can't get elsewhere. Debt, health, and the opinion of others be damned, this is the only thing that gives you total release. Without this, your life is meaningless.

I want to be loved unconditionally.
Old May 12th, 2021, 05:48 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Granted - the stray dog that followed you home loves you unconditionally. It also incessently tries to make love to you unconditionally. What a mess.

I wish there was a cure for pain that isn't going to result in a worse outcome than pain itself.
Old Yesterday, 03:44 AM
Wordsmith & artist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 733
Dystopian Dystopian Dystopian Dystopian Dystopian Dystopian Dystopian
Granted. You now have a cure for pain that results in pain.

I wish you a good day.
"Creative aspiration becomes everyone. " || I have taken the oath of Sangus.