RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jul 3rd, 2022, 11:08 PM
Besieged by deadlines

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11194
Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege
A popularity contest? Let's hope those bonus points won't end up weighing too much!

Joking aside, they probably will, but I'm still excited about the first round taking off! I can't wait to see the narrative that we'll all create together!
To quote AnotherDragoon: "Here come the fireworks!"
Old Jul 3rd, 2022, 11:42 PM
Awopbopaloobopalopbamboom

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 48592
bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger
Good luck to all of you gorgeous, gritty runners!
Old Jul 4th, 2022, 12:43 AM
Royal Lion

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4685
Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83
One PC dice rolling post and one PC narrative post per DM update... Correct?
Old Jul 4th, 2022, 03:53 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18421
Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre
Good luck everyone!
Old Jul 4th, 2022, 06:33 AM
Here to help

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 33628
Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treble83 View Post
One PC dice rolling post and one PC narrative post per DM update... Correct?
That is correct, remember the narrative post is under a one hour limit for editing after you submit.

Before I have to officially put my judge hat I on wish to stress: dont play with fire. Dont wait until the last minute to post your entry, dont take the full sixty minutes to make your edits. You will get burned.
Best of luck to all of you!

Last edited by Retry; Jul 4th, 2022 at 06:36 AM.
Old Jul 4th, 2022, 08:21 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50562
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retry View Post
Before I have to officially put my judge hat I on wish to stress: dont play with fire. Dont wait until the last minute to post your entry, dont take the full sixty minutes to make your edits. You will get burned.
Best of luck to all of you!
I'll second this.

Last year we had people miss posts because they waited until the last moment and then something came up and another who waited right up until I started posting, then was upset they didn't get their full hour of edits after I'd already posted.

FYI, I'll start posting about 5am EST on 7/5!

Good luck and happy gaming everyone!!!
Old Jul 4th, 2022, 08:38 AM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24584
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Thirded. We’re not even sure we can promise cutting you any slack if you have a 24-hour internet outage. Don’t play with Fire.
Old Jul 4th, 2022, 09:07 AM
A warm fuzzy goonie

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 29269
AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon
If anyone wants to establish that our characters know (or know of) each other shoot me a message and we can work something out. It could be as little as interacting on Shadowlands forums or playing one of the arcade games in the corner of the Waltzing Witch or whatever.
Old Jul 4th, 2022, 10:14 AM
Great Wyrm
Outplay 2018  

Hall of Fame DM 2017  

Hall of Fame GM 2021

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 17510
jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherDragoon View Post
If anyone wants to establish that our characters know (or know of) each other shoot me a message and we can work something out. It could be as little as interacting on Shadowlands forums or playing one of the arcade games in the corner of the Waltzing Witch or whatever.
There are arcade games in the corner! Sure! How about Legion and Dwight play Double Dragon with each other but far too competitively, trying to outdo each other's high score?

If anyone wants to just throw out connections with Dwight, go ahead! Anything you come up with I will back you up on it in future posts.
Old Jul 4th, 2022, 10:26 AM
A warm fuzzy goonie

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 29269
AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon
Fantastic, that sounds exactly like how it would go down too! I'll work it into my post.
Old Jul 4th, 2022, 11:03 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2020
Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherDragoon View Post
Maybe Door has interacted with Legion on Shadowlands forums, but they've not met in person?

Me too, if anyone wants a connection to Door, let me know here or via PM.
Old Jul 4th, 2022, 01:12 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50562
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbear View Post
There are arcade games in the corner! Sure! How about Legion and Dwight play Double Dragon with each other but far too competitively, trying to outdo each other's high score?
This is great!

And just to spell it out, I'm more than happy to let you make small narrative declarations like that for the sake of a good story <3

As long as you aren't taking actions for my NPC, aren't hindering anyone else's grove, and aren't gaining any major mechanical benefits, the world is your oyster!

Good luck and happy gaming everyone!!!
Old Jul 4th, 2022, 01:39 PM
Visibly Declining Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2806
PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck
I'm going to assume that Siri knows everyone at least a little.
Old Jul 4th, 2022, 02:04 PM
Royal Lion

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4685
Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
...if anyone wants a connection to Door, let me know here or via PM.
Door and Glitch have a lot in common (in terms of natural-born abilities). I feel like they might at least know of each other but since Glitch is still sort of new on the scene, this is her first chance to meet Door and to work with her in person. That said, would it be all right to say that the two have compared notes via the forums? I don't think of Glitch as the competitive sort. She just wants to better herself so that she can be a successful runner (and lead a comfortable lifestyle).
Old Jul 4th, 2022, 02:16 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2020
Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite Sprite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treble83 View Post
Door and Glitch have a lot in common (in terms of natural-born abilities). I feel like they might at least know of each other but since Glitch is still sort of new on the scene, this is her first chance to meet Door and to work with her in person. That said, would it be all right to say that the two have compared notes via the forums? I don't think of Glitch as the competitive sort. She just wants to better herself so that she can be a successful runner (and lead a comfortable lifestyle).
Absolutely! I think that fits well with Door