... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 02-03-2018, 10:32 PM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 53517
dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth
January Post of the Month

January, when things start anew (chronologically), and yet are locked in the dead of frozen winter (for those in the northern hemisphere). If you are in the southern half of the world, it's a time of high summer and heat.

No matter your locale, January was filled with great posts, and many of them were nominated for Post of the Month. And boy, were they GOOD! As a judge, I have to say, I had a really tough time this month. Luckily, I had good help, and between us, we chose the one to win.

I am happy to announce that the Post of the Month winner for January 2018 is ... Sassafrass!

Get on over to read it, and feel the shivers race up your goose-bumped skin. Follow Sass as the words create the slow building tension of a haunted house, complete with creepy poems, unsettling noises, and the realization that some things are not what they seem.

You can read the winning entry HERE, so please, go and enjoy it!

Please congratulate Sassafrass and be sure to enjoy the other nominations from January 2018. You can find them here. Each is an inspirational entry and well worth the read.

The PotM contest for February 2018 is going on now. Be sure to nominate your favorite posts from the month, and let's reward those among us with praise for their prose! They can't win, if you don't do YOUR part, and nominate.