RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 05-16-2019, 11:51 AM
Imaginary

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1795
Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben
24 hours to go! Thanks to everyone who has stopped by and applied or just been creepy and stalked. I'm excited to get started and I appreciate you making the selection process so hard.
Old 05-16-2019, 05:54 PM
Anointed

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2756
Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk
Good luck everyone

POSTING STATUS: Sunday-Wensday: Normal, Thursday: Questionable, Friday & Saturday: Limited Posting.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:56 AM
I'm Super! thx for asking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1261
Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79
ApplicationName: Gha'im'Eronu (Aime for short)
Race: Chiss
Class: Scholar (Soldier background, Tactician pursuit at level 3)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Personality: Calculating and judgmental. He never had the military career that he desired, but Aime still carries himself as an officer. His words always reflect that he is thinking two steps ahead of others.

Appearance: A normal, male Chiss. Black hair, blue skin, and glowing red eyes. His wardrobe suffers, having lived on Nar Shaddaa for some time. He still makes efforts to be as clean and presentable as possible.

Brief Background: Aime was being groomed to become an Imperial officer. Once the Rebels blew up the Death Star, Grand Admiral Thrawn was sent away to the Outer Rim and away from direct influence in the war between the Rebel Alliance and the Empire. Aime was informed that he couldn't continue on the path of becoming an Imperial soldier due to tightening restrictions on non-humans serving the Empire. Disgraced, and discouraged, Aime decided not to return to his home world, but instead traveled to Nar Shaddaa. There he found work leading mercenary troupes.

RP Sample (not a writing sample): See Below
Destiny:

Have you played/read Waterdeep: Dragon Heist before? No

The Slag Pit. It was one of the noisiest cantinas on Nar Shaddaa. Aime selected a "quiet" corner where he could contemplate his future. The noise was actually good training for the former officer candidate. It simulated a combat environment where he would have to focus his mind and think clearly despite distractions.

The human barmaid, Bonnie, maneuvered through the crowd and came up to his table. Aime's red eyes glowed in the darkness of the cantina corner table in which he sat at. She asked him if he had heard the news about an Imperial defeat at the hands of the Rebel Alliance. This surprised him. "Vader was defeated?" Aime reached up to his chin and stroked it in contemplation. Perhaps this was why his application to the Imperial Academy was rejected.

Bonnie continued to gossip and speak to Aime, but he was lost in thought and ignored her. He took a long time drinking his fine wines, that he didn't need a refill so soon, so there wasn't any reason to respond to her.

Aime wondered how the Empire would fare after this defeat. Would they still be able to respect the treaty with his home world? The Chiss respected military strength. If the Empire was no longer capable, then they would be seen as weak. Aime was discouraged that he wouldn't be able to join the Empire's military force, but also glad that he wasn't stuck in a bad position of being a fresh officer in a failing military. Lowering his hand back to the table, Aime looked around at the various species gathered at the Slag Pit. Perhaps this could be his army, he thought to himself.

Nodding in approval of his own thoughts, Aime looked up and saw that Bonnie was still there chatting away. He was courteous to the woman, since he was a regular, and he suspected she was connected to a powerful crime lord; Still, she could be quite annoying at times. When she finally stopped speaking and looked to him, he asked a direct question, "Who do I need to see to take advantage of this situation?" Aime liked to skip asking obvious questions, or engage in trivial dialogue. He knew she had some kind of connections to live relatively carefree on Nar Shaddaa, and he also knew well enough that a galaxy-wide power shift would lead to a lot of criminal activity, especially in Hutt-controlled systems. Better to just get to the heart of the matter.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chiss-merc.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	80223  
Attached Images

Last edited by Superstrength79; 05-17-2019 at 11:15 AM.
Old 05-17-2019, 11:14 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79
Phew, just made the deadline. I figured I would have plenty of time this morning, but it's actually a busy Friday.

Thanks for letting my switch gears from my original idea and letting me apply.

May the Force be with everyone.
Old 05-17-2019, 01:00 PM
Imaginary

Tools
User Statistics
Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben
Applications are closed! I'll have the selections up tomorrow, hopefully before mid-day. Thanks again to everyone who applied.
Old 05-18-2019, 10:16 AM
Imaginary

Tools
User Statistics
Ok! As always, the application process here on RPGx makes these sorts of choices difficult. All the applications were great and on point for this game, so thank you for that.

Here are the six who will be meeting up in the Slag Pit for our adventure:

Lazer playing Minn Nizra
Arthillian01 playing Khaarffon
AmonBlackwood playing Cratth'zisha'ml
hugehuman playing O-2
PopCultureBard playing Bessa T'vari
Silk playing Conan "Anto" Motti

Everyone is welcome to join the game forum here, even if you'd just like to follow along. Thanks again, everyone, and may the Force be with you.
Old 05-18-2019, 11:30 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1430
ZazoAndrov ZazoAndrov ZazoAndrov ZazoAndrov ZazoAndrov ZazoAndrov ZazoAndrov ZazoAndrov ZazoAndrov ZazoAndrov
Congrats to the winners and may the Force be with you!
Old 05-18-2019, 01:24 PM
Simple Storysmith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7143
MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac
Have fun folks, sounds awesome!
Old 05-18-2019, 06:28 PM

Tools
User Statistics
I'll lurk and see how the game goes. Congrats to those that made it.
Old 05-18-2019, 07:01 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 241
gravitywolf gravitywolf gravitywolf
It was fun getting stuff put together, grats and good luck!
Old 05-18-2019, 07:50 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 324
g047br41n g047br41n g047br41n g047br41n
Gratz folks! Also, feel free to keep me in mind in case there are any drop-offs.

Last edited by g047br41n; 05-18-2019 at 07:50 PM.