Notices

Old 11-14-2014, 05:51 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
WoodsyType
OOC and DM feedback

Hey guys, welcome to the game. Shovelhead 2014 is not exactly run-of-the-mill VtM, so I understand if you have questions.

The first thing you should do, as a group, is pick a sponsor.

Keep in mind that you may have to face some of your rejected choices in the field. Hopefully you guys can come to a unanimous agreement.

A minor change I'd like to mention here is that you can purchase cross-clan disciplines with the 4 EXTRA discipline points (but not the original four)

Last edited by WoodsyType; 11-14-2014 at 05:56 AM.
Old 11-14-2014, 11:22 AM
5tons of Raw Techno Power

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2240
Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef
Well, I would like to formally cast my vote in favor of that totally gorgeous Nosferatu babe and hunk of a vampire Loff.

Extra intelligence is something that everybody needs all the time.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:54 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
PossiblyInsane
Ah, excellent! I'll change Carcer's disciplines to Celerity 1, Fortitude 3, Obfuscate 4.

VOTES

Carcer: Michael Zan. If there is one thing I can appreciate, it's someone with a flair for the dramatic. Moreover, his collection of props surely has something everybody could appreciate.

Matt Splatt: Gutter. A man like that, without so many of the wordly possessions, can appreciate the value of hard work and the hands on approach. Besides, have you seen that beauty of his? What is your name, iron clad mistress of asphalt and flame? I can't wait until I hear you sing...

Dirk Longshot: Jeanette Voerman. Of all these parasites glutting themselves on human misery, she is the type I am most familiar with. She has a wide contact base all across the city which will not only be useful for gathering information, but likely getting things done as well. She's the richest of the lot, and money makes the world go round like a besotted nightclub patron on the dance floor. If I've got to look at a face that my life and well being will be beholden to in the coming nights, it might as well be a pretty one...

Scarlette Rose: The Chattering Horror. He is a man that understands power. The value of social contacts, information, and even wealth wax and wane with the tides of political power, but a good sword will always cut so long as it's edge is kept keen. Moreover, his lack of those other assets will surely make him more appreciative of other's ability to acquire them.

John Smith: Loff. Technology and information can easily make up for any other perceived shortcoming. The other muscleheads may only be concerned with aesthetic appeal or a short term gain of force, but I play the long game. Technology is ever advancing, while social ties only become strained and stagnate. I'm sure a man like him will most appreciate my talents.

Well, that's highly inconclusive. I'll just do 3 rounds of reasoned debate amongst the consensus, and see who accumulates the most points in their favor...

Carcer: 5+2+3=10
Matt Splatt: 1+5+2=8
Dirk Longshot: 3+3+6=13
Scarlette Rose: 1+2+3=6
John Smith: 4+5+9=18

It looks like John really wants us to vote for Loff.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:24 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 239
RedSun RedSun RedSun
Pavel finds Jeanette's oversexed banter incredibly tiresome, and she naturally looked disgusting to him, but the clothes and jewelery she wrapped her stinking carcass in were very tempting, and though he hadn't driven in ages, he ached something fierce to steal that mercedes of hers.

He didn't mind the Arcada fellow, either, who seemed to have a good deal of technological trinkets lying around. He had contempt for Loff and Gutter, and despite the last few days of misery, everything about the Chattering Horror made him sick.
Old 11-24-2014, 07:22 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef
So far, I think that we got a 2 to 1 on Loff. Unless one of Carcer's personalities wants to throw in another ballot.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:24 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 239
RedSun RedSun RedSun
Pavel may not like Loff, but it's not in his nature to like things, and contriving a reason for him following Loff would be fairly easy, since he's also not much of a longterm planner. I'll gladly break off any debate and go Loff to get things moving.

Last edited by RedSun; 11-25-2014 at 02:24 AM.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:32 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
WoodsyType
Jeez guys sorry about the lag it shouldn't be a regular thing. I'll have the targets and the full inventory list up soon, I'm just working on the intro
Old 12-26-2014, 09:32 PM

Tools
User Statistics
I don't think that this needs to be formally said (the game is probably dead in the water), but I'll say it anyways just to be official: I'm pulling out.