twitter facebook

Notices

Old 07-05-2017, 12:48 AM
Get Stung

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1813
Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez
I'm still up for it. Getting things in line now, posting rate should increase soonish.

RL Wizard
Aspiring Grey Gear
Old 07-05-2017, 09:44 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 115
SpookySpecter SpookySpecter
Okay, cool guys. I'm still trying to get the hang of all of this, so I appreciate the feedback. I put up a new post from Bashiri.
Old 07-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Providence's list of info:
Kassandra was the one who was murdered.
Kassandra had a vision in the Verge (under the tree) about a girl born of fire who would eventually Awaken and right the wrongs done to the mages of Maple Hill.
Muse is another member of Bashiri's and Kassandra's cabal that is in a relationship with someone named Everest.
Everest is a member of a cabal named the Bastards of Babel.
Muse swore she wouldn't tell any cabal secrets to Everest, but we all know how that goes...
Bashiri and friends were possibly being eavesdropped upon when they were last under the tree in June; a car's headlights were visible. It could've been someone making a K-turn, or maybe it was someone watching them.

Is that correct?
That's all very correct Moon.

I'll follow up on the results of Serendipity ASAP

Last edited by SpookySpecter; 07-07-2017 at 11:59 AM.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:09 PM
Get Stung

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1813
Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez Beez
Post going up tomorrow for definite. Not tonight, unfortunately, as I need to get to bed early because I'm getting called in at 6am to make, and then put out, fires.

RL Wizard
Aspiring Grey Gear
Old 07-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
I just started working on my response to Providence's Serendipity spell, and as I was, it occurred to me: Moon, you want the spell to give "a clear omen on what actions to take next in order to find Kassandra." Earlier Bashiri said "Kass was dead. Her body j-just laying there next to the tree."

So I think we can assume we know where she is, but the spell went off spectacularly, is there something you want it to accomplish aside from finding Kassandra? Or did you have something in mind that I'm misunderstanding?
Old 07-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1258
ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon
OK, yes. I suppose I had brain fart. For some reason I was thinking that Kassandra was alive, even though I knew she was dead. If you approve it, could I make the omen be about how to find Kassandra's killer instead? That makes more sense and was in line with what my previous post was about. Somewhere along the way I transformed "we will help you find Kassandra's killer" into "we will help you find Kassandra."
Old 07-13-2017, 05:13 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Finally got in a quick post. It was a little rushed. Let me know if it makes sense/if I made a silly goof up.
Old 07-18-2017, 06:13 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon
Can you clarify the results of Serendipity? I'm guessing the message is "go after the woman"?
Old 07-26-2017, 09:15 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectMoon View Post
Can you clarify the results of Serendipity? I'm guessing the message is "go after the woman"?
Holy moly. I have notifications set up for this thread to make sure I don't miss anything, but something clearly went wrong. I totally missed this. I'm sorry for such a long delay on such a simple question. Yes, I totally meant for you to go after the woman.

So sorry!

Last edited by SpookySpecter; 07-26-2017 at 09:15 AM.
Old 08-03-2017, 07:03 PM
A Cynical Instrumentalist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2873
KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion
So even after reading a ton, I'm still a bit fuzzy on how I would do this: If we were to make our way to the site of the accident, what kind of time magic would be used to try and look back far enough to see what happened?
Old 08-03-2017, 08:12 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
It's Postcognition, but with Temporal Sympathy, which means a higher Withstand, a sympathy Yantra, and a Mana (I think). If the timeline is edited, though, then you might need to improvise a specific Unveiling spell to pierce the deception...