Old 05-13-2005, 04:05 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Archangel
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOM
Cool...Thanks for getting that in, Daravin. Symthrell and I have both gamed with you before, and know you're a solid player....

AS A NOTE: If you're working on stats and stuff for that game, that's great, but right now, it'll be the background that will get someone in before seeing the final product on 3e Profiler. I have to echo what Symthrell said...We've gotten some REALLY awesome backgrounds...and it's gonna be tough making some choices. BUT...it's not Friday Night yet! If you're interested in this game, YOU STILL HAVE TIME...
When, exactly, do you define to be friday night. Or in other words, When is the latest anyone can turn in a character Bio. I already have mine in (I think ), but so there is no disputing, when is the absolute last time you can turn one in? And, on top of that, what time zone?
Old 05-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Aurlieus
Quote:
SO...in the interests of expediency, it has been decided that the DEADLINE for turning in applications will be on Friday, May the 13th, at Midnight Eastern Standard Time. You have UNTIL THEN to either get your background in, or tweak an existing background for final approval. We will be announcing the CHOICES for our initial roster shortly thereafter!
That ought to suit you, no rpgamer?

Last edited by Aurlieus; 05-13-2005 at 04:09 PM.
Old 05-13-2005, 04:10 PM
100% Alcohol by Volume

Tools
User Statistics
McGinty
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgamer
When is the latest anyone can turn in a character Bio
Quote:
it has been decided that the DEADLINE for turning in applications will be on Friday, May the 13th, at Midnight Eastern Standard Time.
Old 05-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
DOOM
Thanks for the help, guys! Appreciate the help in answering questions!

After reading a post in the General Discussion thread, I think I also need to add the following: Due to the nature of this game, some of the situations, and choices before the characters will be of an ADULT NATURE. Be advised of this if considering this game. Thank you.

(No, we won't have "midnight theater" in the game, but if you think about the context, some of the situations may not be appropriate for some of the younger members on this site.)

Last edited by DOOM; 05-13-2005 at 06:10 PM.
Old 05-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 105
loser0ll loser0ll
Party... ohhhh...

I was assuming this would be more of a we-each-represent-our-own-[approptiate focus of loyalty] type game than a party-works-together thing... oohhh... well, I probably couldn't have matched up against the others in terms of backgrounds and skill in rp'ing anyways, so it's probably for the best...
Old 05-13-2005, 08:55 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
DOOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loser0ll
Party... ohhhh...

I was assuming this would be more of a we-each-represent-our-own-[approptiate focus of loyalty] type game than a party-works-together thing... oohhh... well, I probably couldn't have matched up against the others in terms of backgrounds and skill in rp'ing anyways, so it's probably for the best...
Actually, one can never tell what will happen...but the current plan is for one party.

In any case, if you would like, we can put you on the reserve list if someone decides to drop the game. And, as for backgrounds, if someone is still considering sending one in?

Hmm....By my watch, you have 3 hours, and 3 minutes remaining....

*tick tick tick*
Old 05-14-2005, 12:08 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
DOOM
Well, it's past midnight!!

Thanks again for all who submitted applications. If you still desire to play in this game, you can contact either Symthrell or myself for placement on the Reserve List. For those that have applied, keep an eye on the board in the coming days, where Symthrell will make an announcement once the final selections have been made. Any other questions can be directed at the OOC thread..

THIS GAME IS OFFICIALLY FULL.
Old 05-14-2005, 02:36 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Archangel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurlieus
That ought to suit you, no rpgamer?
*Blush*. Oohhh, I knew that... I was just testing you, that's all. Right... testing. Guess what? You all passed :biggrin: . Also, I just wanted to say good luck to anyone who applied. I want to get in just as much as the next person, but in the end, may the best man, or woman, win!