... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 03-25-2014, 01:18 AM
Tom Cruise

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6866
grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman grenadierman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
I also had a tentative idea on someone who could add fire damage to weapons but could not actually generate fire all by itself.
That, er...hmm. May the best app win!
Old 03-25-2014, 10:28 AM
Dogs like to read too

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 35880
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
For anyone that doesn't know where to put their abilities at, I'm still using Foxtrot's copied and pasted guidelines. A few posts above where I saved the link. http://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthrea...50#post5110850
Old 03-25-2014, 02:07 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 211
BlackBird7 BlackBird7 BlackBird7
Quote:
Still ironing out some details on the app. I also had a tentative idea on someone who could add fire damage to weapons but could not actually generate fire all by itself. For example; no tossing fireballs but that shotgun she picked up not only shot normally but also a jet of flame at the same time.
Sort of like how Ghost Rider altered the chain and his bike in the movies? I like that idea. Grenadier has a similar idea with his character but with a different sort of execution.

Firebenders Unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoggyKnight View Post
I'm glad you're running this game Black, the apps in the other Defenders thread are getting a bit silly for me, and I'm in a game run by Fragmaster! (Sorry, Judgement!)
It's definitely...interesting. I didn't expect so many animal-like characters. It'll be interesting to see what Judgement will do with the "Zoo".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrot View Post
That is saying something Foggy, considering how silly some of Frag's games can get. Fun, but silly. Regardless, I like the more serious tone of this game especially since I've been in the mood for something a little darker lately.

Night, you could make a gun that is an artifact weapon that used to belong to an Enforcer back in the day. Then you would be able to have it do the things you want it to do with the fire effects. Kind of like the sword ArcaneJazz had in the original game. This is assuming your character doesn't have Priest powers and even if she does, it still could work.
I was thinking this too and I like how you linked it so we could all see, but i think the link is bad

Last edited by BlackBird7; 03-25-2014 at 02:08 PM.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:11 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoggyKnight View Post
For anyone that doesn't know where to put their abilities at, I'm still using Foxtrot's copied and pasted guidelines. A few posts above where I saved the link. http://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthrea...50#post5110850
Thanks for posting this link to benchmarks. This is definitely useful for determining how strong/fast/personable you'd like your character to be.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:19 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7378
Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBird7 View Post
Sort of like how Ghost Rider altered the chain and his bike in the movies? I like that idea. Grenadier has a similar idea with his character but with a different sort of execution.

Firebenders Unite!
I never thought of that but I guess so now that you point it out.
Old 03-26-2014, 10:58 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
four more days!
Old 03-26-2014, 11:24 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade
I thought I was finished with the app yesterday when I came up with a great idea I'm currently working on incorporating. I also googled the name I chose and discovered it was the 'real name' of a DC character so I need to change it. Oops!
Old 03-26-2014, 01:14 PM
Dogs like to read too

Tools
User Statistics
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
Night where is your app?
Old 03-26-2014, 01:32 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
I haven't posted it yet Foggy. It was all written and then I got inspired and found the name issue. I should have the revisions done today and will post it tonight, hopefully.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Outlaw Squirrel

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6595
Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot
I'm curious about the name you had chosen that was the same as a DC character. I can only think of a few DC characters whose names really stand out that are females. Diana Prince, Barbara Gordon, Donna Troy, and Dinah Lance. Maybe a few others that are less known, but not too many. If it is a male character that is a little different, but I'm guessing it is going to be a female character. Anyway, I can't wait to see what you have come up with for a character.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:52 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
I came up with Katherine Spencer, which turned out to be the female Manhunter. Who knew?
Old 03-26-2014, 02:02 PM
Outlaw Squirrel

Tools
User Statistics
Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot
Oh yeah, she's a fairly new character. New as in the last decade or so. I don't know much about her other than she wears some Darkstar armor and carries around a Manhunter staff. I think you probably would have been okay using that name if you had wanted to, but if you change it, that's cool too.
Old 03-26-2014, 02:11 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
I came up with Katherine Spencer, which turned out to be the female Manhunter. Who knew?
Now THAT was random!

I, too, am interested in seeing your character.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:31 PM
Dogs like to read too

Tools
User Statistics
There was a female Manhunter? I'll have to look her up.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:53 PM
Outlaw Squirrel

Tools
User Statistics
Yeah I think she might be related to a member of the Justice Society or one of those teams from the 40s. I might have to look her up too.