DnD5e Maztica, the new world (classic material adapted to 5e) - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook
0 7 4 0
... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 05-23-2019, 11:30 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 828
Stadiumite Stadiumite Stadiumite Stadiumite Stadiumite Stadiumite Stadiumite
Can you PM me the link to the thread? Maybe I can view it.

If not I will explain how to edit the game thread to allow another id to use it.
Old 05-24-2019, 02:23 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2448
Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin
Post the link to the game here or PM it to those you want to join. We will do the rest.
Old 05-24-2019, 03:08 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 152
Valornor Valornor
Name: Keridan Gladewarder
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Ranger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
left-aligned image

Appearance: Keridan stands 5'11" and is sinewy and wiry of build. His somewhat handsome face has green eyes, whom looks at the world with a determined stare. His blonde colored hair falls halfway down his back. A good portion of it in a fighting braid that helps to keep the rest of it out of his eyes, at inopportune moments. He is dressed in finely tanned and dyed green antelope skin clothing and light boots(moccasins). With a reversible black/green hooded cloak. With Longbow and a quiver of arrows over his shoulder. Belted at his waist is a plain but serviceable shortsword in it's scabbard. Along with a hand axe and a large sheathed hunting knife.

Background: Keridan is a Outlander, that originally hails from the Forest of Amtar. 'Forest' is a misnomer, as it is actually jungle, like that in Chult. Keridan hails from the Virnehn Clan that live in the southern Laurelorn. Which is just one of more then a dozen such clans that dwell in Amtar. Keridan, the second eldest son of the Clan's HuntMaster, and Neithorn, the Clan Chieftain's eldest son, had vied for the affections of Ashylia, the Clan's most desirous young elfess, with Keridan winning her hand in the end. But Neithorn would not except Ashylia's rejection of him. Thus he and some of his cronies framed Keridan for a crime he did not commit. The stealing of a sacred necklace from the Clan's High Shaman, while he slept. Which was found among Keridan's belongs in his family's home. Thus he was exiled from his Clan, as well as from all the Clans of Amatar, for a period of 10 years. Thus Keridan's wandering brought him westward. To the Port of ?????. Where he had heard, that one with his skills, might make a good deal of coin, if he joined an expedition sailing westward to newly discovered lands. Beyond the Trackless Sea!

Trait: Outlander-Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Survival
Tool Proficiencies: One type of musical instrument
Languages: One of your choice: Dwarven

Origin: Hunter-gatherer

Feature: Wanderer
You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.

Ideal: Change. Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it. (Chaotic)

Flaw: I am slow to trust members of other races, tribes, and societies.

Bond: My family, clan, or tribe is the most important thing in my life, even when they are far from me.

Personality: I’m driven by a wanderlust that led me away from home.
Keridan is the quiet observant type. Usually only speaking if he has something worth saying. Not just to fill the silence. Though once in awhile, when he is with those he likes and in a festive situation. He'll let his hair down a bit, so to speak.

Equipment: Standard for your class, background.
Class:Longbow, quiver of 20 Arrows, Shortsword, Hand Axe, Dagger, Leather Armor, Adventurer's Pack
BG: A staff, a hunting trap, a trophy from an animal you killed(Black Panther Robe*), a set of traveler’s clothes, and a belt pouch containing 10 gp
*During his coming of age, testing. Where one spends 3 months surviving on their own with only a hunting knife (Dagger). He killed a rare Black Panther, defending himself using a make shift spear.

Roleplay sample:
'Finally' thought Keridan, as he was lead with the two others to see the one who would hopefully hire his services. He had not liked being cooped up inside the lodge since he arrived. The accommodations had been fine as far as that went. Except the had no mead on hand, honey or otherwise. So he had had to get by on a fairly good hard cider that they had.

The room they had been lead into was somewhat interesting. Their hosts entrance was also somewhat unexpected. As one would of thought he would of been there waiting for them. Best laid plans and all that.
Listening to what this Lord Talbith had to say about that which he wished to seek his services concerning. He thought to himself. 'Two months time leaves one with a very cold trail. By now it could of pasted through a dozen different hands. It was likely hanging up and some very well to do surroundings in either Waterdeep or further north in Neverwinter' He thought it would best if he did not mention what he had been thinking, so he didn't.

He was about to say something when the obvious least formidable of their three spoke up first. During his stay there he had heard someone refer to him as Friedhelm something or another. 'Odd fellow that.' Thought the Scout. At the 'being a artist' angle the man had taken to somehow impress their new patron.

Seeing that the 'Artist' was done speaking. The Wood Elf was about to speak up. When the second, the bigger robust of the humans spoke up. Luckily he was a man of few words. After which Keridan got his turn to speak. "Lord, my name is Keirdan Gladewarder, as I'm sure you know. Two months ago when the Saint's picture was stolen. Were there any clues found that could tell us by what means the thief was able to make his entry with and then apparent his escape by with the picture? All without being seen or heard. Was a trail found leading away and if so, in what direction? This being a Hunting Lodge were there not hunting hounds that might of followed that trail? Those are the only questions that come to mind right now. Though I am sure I will think of more in short order."

I have never played 'Temple of the Basilisk Cult'!

Last edited by Valornor; 05-24-2019 at 03:21 AM.
Old 05-24-2019, 01:46 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Patricio
Probably the people mentioned as selected are not interested in the game anymore. Fwalin McFundin and Keridan Gladewarder are in, I already sent PM with the URL of the game.
From now on first come first served, so apply if you want to join. I will need 8 players for this game. 2 slots are already taken and 1 for my character. Some rules for the game.
1. No tieflings or warlocks.
2. I will play with one character. If this bothers you, please do not apply.
3. My primary language is not English so expect mispelings, semantic mistakes and other language limitations. If this bothers you, please do not apply.
4. I am not Christopher Perkins if you are looking for a master storyteller, I am not the guy. If this bothers you, please do not apply.
5. I expect you post in a regular basis, if you disappear from the game for days we will not wait for you, the story will move forward. If this bothers you, please do not apply.
Old 05-26-2019, 07:28 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Valornor Valornor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricio View Post
I started the OOC thread but I do not know how to add players to the game.
The OOC thread has seem to have disappeared. So what's up?
Last Activity: 05-26-2019 03:03 PM

Last edited by Valornor; 05-29-2019 at 10:03 PM.
Old 05-26-2019, 07:41 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 828
Stadiumite Stadiumite Stadiumite Stadiumite Stadiumite Stadiumite Stadiumite
Can someone post a thread link, or PM it to me. I wonder if these threads were set up to be viewable by only the original players.

Am I right that someone is trying to resurrect an abandoned game? And that person is not the original GM? Maybe we won't be able to do this without intervention from a moderator.
Old 05-26-2019, 08:06 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Valornor Valornor
I'm pretty sure this is the original GM. Patrico made the first post on 07-16-2018, 06:58 AM.

Someone message me if this game ever gets on it's feet.

Last edited by Valornor; 06-03-2019 at 06:14 PM.