Game Thread Crossroads - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Crossroads
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old 01-31-2013, 05:17 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Azura breaks off the pursuit and slides up to the wounded man... now clearly recognizable as an elf. (OOC--sorry Jaya forgot to mention that before). She slides Jaya aside and administers healing. His aura instantly improves. Standing straight up now, I am Ysuran, and I am forever in both your debts.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 01-31-2013, 10:56 PM
Alexader's Avatar
Alexader Alexader is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-24-2013
RPXP: 886
Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader
Posts: 3,868
Continuing to chase after the fleeing duke, Moradin uttered a quick Domain spell: Longstrider Moradin now has 40 ft movement speed for one hour.prayer to give himself more speed and followed them into the room which they had detoured into. Seeing the creatures in their true form made him finally start to understand what was going on.
Dice knowledge religion:
1d20+6 (16)+6 Total = 22
Something had misplaced the duke.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 02-01-2013, 07:38 AM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Moradin and Carroway turned the corner into the empty storage room and there through the next door, they say them. Two slender gray creatures with shiny skin and oversized heads that lacked a nose. Large eyes peered back simmering with contempt.

One was a nearly a foot taller than the other. Sensing their chance to turn the tables on their pursuers, they stepped out. The taller one still had an arrow in his thigh.

Now you pay! hissed the taller creature as he
Dice 2 Claw attacks:
1d20+8 (17)+8 Total = 25
Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (20)+8 Total = 28
Dice Damage:
1d8+4 (2)+4 Total = 6
Dice Roll:
1d8+4 (2)+4 Total = 6
furiously attacked Carroway with long sharp claws.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 02-01-2013, 07:44 AM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
The brave Palladin goes down with a blood curdling cry suffering hideous wounds across his chest.

The smaller doppelganger, licks his lips with a thin serpentlike tongue and
Dice 2 claw attacks:
1d20+6 (11)+6 Total = 17
Dice Roll:
1d20+6 (3)+6 Total = 9
Dice damage:
1d6+3 (2)+3 Total = 5
Dice Roll:
1d6+3 (6)+3 Total = 9
tears into Moradin with it's claws.

The first strike scrapes hard against the Dwarf's breastplate throwing off a flurry of sparks but does no harm. Off balance his left whiffs completely over Moradin's head.

 

Last edited by JustDave; 02-01-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 02-01-2013, 07:52 AM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Bareris hears a large number of creatures moving up the stairs, the chants have stopped. Heavy footsteps can be heard getting louder, but not yet to the door.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 02-01-2013, 08:14 AM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Ysurin reaches into his pack and pulls out a potion and drinks it greedily. What now? he asks?
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 02-01-2013, 09:38 AM
Alexader's Avatar
Alexader Alexader is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-24-2013
RPXP: 886
Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader
Posts: 3,868
Seeing the paladin fall and sensing that the duke impersonator was soon to go down as well, Moradin launched a mighty
Dice attack roll:
1d20+3 (4)+3 Total = 7
Dice damage:
1d8+2 (2)+2 Total = 4
swing at the larger doppleganger keeping his shield angled to deflect any blows from the creature directly in front of him.

"One of ye might be comin to help, Carraway be hurtin bad," he shouted back to the others as he worked his shield furiously trying to deflect the incoming blows and looking for an opening for his next strike.

Last edited by Alexader; 02-01-2013 at 10:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 02-01-2013, 10:13 AM
epelj1's Avatar
epelj1 epelj1 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-01-2020
RPXP: 1190
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Posts: 5,248
Jaya nearly falls down jumping away from Or is it Ysuran? Ysurin. She had detected blood, and what seemed like decay on the air when they entered the room, turns out it was just the blood of an elf. She draws her rapier, ready to finish the "Duke's" job, but glances at the woman and the Half-Orc guarding the door. Another time for this, maybe...

Hearing the calls from the one called Moridan, she takes off running, yelling, "Help him!" and pointing towards the half-orc on her way out of the room.
OOCWill add to the post if it turns out I can run far enough.
__________________
Torn City
-=- RL rolled at crit, trying to pick up the pieces. Please post without me. -=-
| Amaru - Potions - Dungeon Dive |

Last edited by epelj1; 02-01-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 02-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Valeur's Avatar
Valeur Valeur is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-20-2015
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Posts: 1,564
Azura is about to answer the elf, as the shout for help reaches her ears. "We must go to them!" she says, and starts running towards the commotion, eager to help her pressed allies.

 
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 02-01-2013, 11:10 AM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
The larger doppelganger licks his lips again, eyes shifting back and forth and pronounces loudly, Move aside and live. Try and stop us and die!
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 02-01-2013, 12:03 PM
epelj1's Avatar
epelj1 epelj1 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-01-2020
RPXP: 1190
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Posts: 5,248
Jaya stands her ground in the doorway, simply shaking her head at the doppelganger's suggestion, her rapier at the ready by her side.
__________________
Torn City
-=- RL rolled at crit, trying to pick up the pieces. Please post without me. -=-
| Amaru - Potions - Dungeon Dive |
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 02-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Alexader's Avatar
Alexader Alexader is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-24-2013
RPXP: 886
Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader
Posts: 3,868
"Na, I think ye be staying right where ye be." Morading answered calmly as he calmly parried a feeble blow from the body guard, "How about ye tell me what ye did with the duke? Or, I could ask yer corpse, dead men talk I assure you, and they don"t lie."


OOCTechnically not a lie, he can ask his corpse, it just might be a while before he can accomplish it
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 02-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Battlechaser's Avatar
Battlechaser Battlechaser is offline
Great Wyrm
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-30-2020
RPXP: 11751
Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser
Posts: 11,440
Hearing his companions yelling for help Bareris yelled back "I will be busy myself!". Listening to the noises behind the door a cunning plan popped in the half-orcs' head. Signaling Ysaran to get ready, Bareris positioned himself at the other side of the door, so it would not slam into his face when opened. Then he unsheathed his falchion and got ready to either remove the chair after the first battering ram attempt has failed or if it would succeed to strike quickly at the first bastard coming through the door.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 02-01-2013, 02:52 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
You sealed your fate Moridan the taller doppelganger says with an evil grin as he
Dice attack 2 claws:
1d20+8 (11)+8 Total = 19
Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (13)+8 Total = 21
Dice damage:
1d8+4 (2)+4 Total = 6
Dice Roll:
1d8+4 (1)+4 Total = 5
lashes out with both claws.

The first attack lands heavily on his shield opening Moradin for the second attack which hits him squarely.

The smaller doppelganger follows the attack with a
Dice attack:
1d20+6 (1)+6 Total = 7
Dice Roll:
1d20+6 (12)+6 Total = 18
Dice damage:
1d6+3 (6)+3 Total = 9
Dice Roll:
1d6+3 (4)+3 Total = 7
furious assault of his own.
Warning: rolls have been deleted from this post.

Last edited by JustDave; 02-01-2013 at 03:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 02-01-2013, 03:06 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
OOC--not sure why it says deleted rolls, there were none.

The smaller doppelganger fails to connect with either claw as he howls in rage. Moradin is wounded, but still in the fight.

In the other room, Bareris hears large footsteps approach on the other side of the door. The door wiggles followed by undecipherable goblin talk and crosstalk.


OOC--
Round 4:
smaller creatures under the stairs (they are delaying so PCs turn now)
PCs
larger creatures
Doppelgangers

Last edited by JustDave; 02-01-2013 at 03:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB