Game Thread Crossroads - Page 7 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Crossroads
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 02-01-2013, 03:33 PM
epelj1's Avatar
epelj1 epelj1 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-01-2020
RPXP: 1190
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Posts: 5,248
Jaya, seeing her impromptu group under attack, springs to action, running straight at the taller doppelganger. She leaps over the fallen Carroway, but
Dice Acrobatics:
1d20+4 (1)+4 Total = 5
Again, wish I'd put a point in this.
slips just before trying to tumble past the doppelganger. Regrouping, she
Dice Attack:
1d20+4+2 (8)+4+2 Total = 14
+2 for Flanking
Dice Damage:
1d6 6
1d6t 3 Running Total = 9
Normal damage plus Sneak Attack.
thrusts her rapier forwards, trying for a quick killing blow, but missing wide.

OOCPreview rolls are 19 Acrobatics, 22 Attack and 8 Damage. Take bets on if that stays, or they all go to 1?

14 Attack, -4 for attacking while prone, so 10? Right? I have a feeling the best course of action would be to stand, but, oh well.
__________________
Torn City
-=- RL rolled at crit, trying to pick up the pieces. Please post without me. -=-
| Amaru - Potions - Dungeon Dive |

Last edited by epelj1; 02-01-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 02-01-2013, 03:52 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Jaya tried to tumble past the larger doppelganger, but he would have none of that, shifting his stance he blocks Jaya and pushes back with an attack. The attack does no damage, but sends Jaya back where she came.

 

Last edited by JustDave; 02-01-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 02-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Valeur's Avatar
Valeur Valeur is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-20-2015
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Posts: 1,564
Azura was shaking in fear now. The doppelgangers had felled the kind Carroway, and Moradin - so stout and strong - stood gravely wounded. I knew this was a bad idea. What are you gonna do now, huh, girl?

Dismissing her self-doubt, she reacted quickly, calling upon another surge of
Dice Heavenly Fire:
1d4 1
heavenly fire from within, directing this time at the felled archer, hoping that her internal strength would prove enough to revitalize him. Her confidence bolstered as the regenerating magicks filled her, and she relished at the chance to finally do some true good. Maybe, just maybe, it was even worth the risk.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 02-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Battlechaser's Avatar
Battlechaser Battlechaser is offline
Great Wyrm
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-30-2020
RPXP: 11751
Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser
Posts: 11,440
Come on, come on, you suckers. Bareris grinned wide in anticipation of the fight. Time to die. He kept ready to intercept the oncoming bugbears.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 02-01-2013, 06:33 PM
Statutory Plum's Avatar
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum is offline
Why not Zoidberg?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-06-2013
RPXP: 1384
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum
Posts: 1,963
Ysuran held his blade behind him, and angled his Shield toward the door, the light reflecting off the shield to exemplify the blue rose. These fiends may have surprised me once before, and it nearly cost me my life. I will not be so careless a second time. the Elf said in a calm and yet stern voice. I know not who you are Ysuran said to the Half-orc But let us meet these foes together, we must keep them clustered on the stair well as best as possible, there are more in number than you may realize. If they are allowed into the room they will surely surround us, and I do not think I can cheat death two times in one day. The face of the Elf then became tense focusing on the door ready to charge the first creature to emerge.

OOCI am readying an action "charge" which I will execute on the first soul to emerge from the door way. also I am still learning the site that Dave provided so just for reference I will move to within 15 feet of the door.
__________________
I took an impromptu vacation from technology the last few days. I am back, refreshed, and ready to get caught up. I may be delayed but I am still around.

Thank you so much for your support and patience everyone!!!
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 02-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-08-2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
The Paladin sighs in relief as the healing beam strikes him, and his wounds slowly stop bleeding. He is far from conscioius though, the wound in his chest still open.

Still, at least he is now stable.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 02-02-2013, 03:20 AM
Alexader's Avatar
Alexader Alexader is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-24-2013
RPXP: 886
Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader
Posts: 3,868
The dukes claws had managed to get past his defenses, he was hurt but he'd been hurt before. He would need to be careful, and as such he altered his tactics slightly going on the defensive and launching a
Dice attacking defensively +3 base -4 fighting defensively for +2 AC bonus, can still make AoO's:
1d20-1 (12)-1 Total = 11
Dice damage:
1d8+2 (2)+2 Total = 4
probing strike at the duke, hoping to stall his ferocity until his allies were able to bring their might to bear.

 

Last edited by Alexader; 02-02-2013 at 03:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 02-02-2013, 08:26 AM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Once again, the doppelgangers push their attack. The larger one upon Jaya, the smaller against Moradin.


 
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 02-02-2013, 08:32 AM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Despite all their bravery, the power of the doppelgangers claws were just too much. Moradin was swiped violently across his arm and went down unconscious. Java was severely wounded, but managed to stay up.

Even though they could easily finish off these annoyances, the doppelganger leader was severely wounded himself and took the chance to flee the scene. Moving past Jaya, the smaller doppelganger followed by the larger left the room.

OOC--Jaya can make 1 AOO against either doppelganger.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 02-02-2013, 08:34 AM
Valeur's Avatar
Valeur Valeur is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-20-2015
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Posts: 1,564
Azura stood in shook, gasping at the ferocity of the doppelgangers. Count yourself lucky, girl. They're fleeing!. As soon as the doppelgangers are out of sight, she once more draws upon her healing
Dice Roll:
1d4 3
powers, this time directing it at Moradin, who looks to be severely wounded.

Last edited by Valeur; 02-02-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 02-02-2013, 09:01 AM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Moradin and Carroway are both stable, but in no shape to do any fighting. The two doppelgangers continue to flee down the hall. At the door to the basement study, what you presume are Bugbears try to slam into the door. You hear two slams but your makeshift bar holds and is no worse for the wear. This is followed by more goblinese gibberish, but you think you make out the words "get the fire potions hurry back".
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 02-02-2013, 09:08 AM
Alexader's Avatar
Alexader Alexader is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-24-2013
RPXP: 886
Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader
Posts: 3,868
OOCActually, Moradin is back up. the first point brings him to 1 hp and back to consciousness the second two allow him to do this.


With a gruff grunt and a shake of his head Moradin sits up and mutters a quick Spontanious casting, changing bless to cure light wounds
Dice cure light wounds:
1d8+1 (1)+1 Total = 2
prayer. before standing and picking up his dropped Warhammer. "Where did the dopplegangers get off to?"

OOCActually after finding out the pathfinder rules hes at exactly 0 hp and stable but disabled. Once the dopplegangers finish fleeing I can get us all back up to full fighting stregnth if I do it now it will heal them as well....

Last edited by Alexader; 02-02-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 02-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Battlechaser's Avatar
Battlechaser Battlechaser is offline
Great Wyrm
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-30-2020
RPXP: 11751
Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser
Posts: 11,440
"Fire potions?" Bareris looked up, "Help me shift the table against the door and thrn we run for the others."
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 02-02-2013, 10:13 AM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Bareris and Ysuran make their last makeshift barring of the door and rejoin the others. Moradin and Carroway look pale and gaunt, but they are mobile and their wounds are no longer bleeding. Jaya is injured as well. You manage to leave the estate before you hear any signs of the door breaking behind you and find yourselves on the front lawn of the estate. The doppelgangers are nowhere in sight, but you hear them in the distance heading towards the market screaming for the guards.

OOC--crude map of crossroads up. so you can see the layout. plan your actions in the OOC thread and make a post here about where you go. Ysuran, your horse is in the stable. I will check back tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 02-02-2013, 12:18 PM
Alexader's Avatar
Alexader Alexader is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-24-2013
RPXP: 886
Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader
Posts: 3,868
As they stepped out on the lawn, Moradin began chanting sending waves of
Dice channel energy:
1d6 2
Dice channel energy:
1d6 4
Dice channel energy:
1d6 1
positive energy into himself and the party members around him wondering what should be there next step. The Duke impersonators, were heading towards the town guards and it was unlikely they would convince the guards that their duke wasn't actually their duke.

"I be open to suggestions bout what we should do next, if we head down the tunnel we can get out of town, but if we do that it will convince everyone that we are indeed the badguys and there will be no way to prove that the doppelganger isn't actually the duke."


OOCGod the dice hate our healing methods.

Last edited by Alexader; 02-02-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB