... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 11-10-2015, 05:31 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1377
voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie
Hazel looks over at the castle, standing on her tip toes, and back at Tyrin. "From what I can tell we won't have to cross the chasm. I think we can just walk up to it. It appears to be on the same of the chasm that we are." She smile at Tyrin. "However if we can't get in the castle for any reason I agree with you. We'll head back down like you suggested."
Old 11-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2800
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
OOCJust clarifying - we are going to the castle?
Old 11-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie
Yes. I think we all are going to the castle.
Old 11-12-2015, 02:19 AM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
The easiest and clearest line to hike towards the castle is along the edge of the cravas, the snow making it a perilous journey in places. It's hard to imagine how someone could posibly construct something of that magnitude high enough that one some days it would sit above the clouds. In fact the closer to ascend the more you can tell about it. You can see that your eyes weren't at all playing tricks on you it deafenately is the colour the sky. The building materials seem to be a clear blue colour. The castle is not a practicle piece of architecture as everything about seems jagged and sharp build out of triangles, it's spire like an arrow head.
Far enough away now, hiding behind a large snow drift you can see that the castle is constructed completely out of ice. Beautifully carved features extend around the entirety of the castle. The ice has jagged patterns shaped into it tht seem to grow into one another and out of one another. Being easily seven stories at its highest point, the majority of the castle is at the bottom seemingly three stories. For how easilly it stoofd out it is much smaller than you origionally thought. A similar sized building might only house a score of people.
You can't see any doors into the castle from where you are, in fact the only way in or out is two small balconies; one roughly the second floor and one on the third.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:07 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Kate looks the ice castle over with raised eyebrows. "Well.....I don't see a door and there seems to be no reaction to our approach..." She looks over at the party. "I say we just go right up to the castle, maybe in front of the balconies and see what happens?"
Old 11-15-2015, 03:49 AM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
OOC
OK guys, sorry to do this if you're still there, I'm calling the game. I think it just petered off in the end.

I'll let you know who the boss battle at the end was... Queen Elsa from Disney's Frozen.

I may think about running the game again in the future but for now this is Xalnaga signing off.

Last edited by Xalnaga; 11-15-2015 at 03:50 AM.
Old 11-17-2015, 11:43 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5193
Klar Slasher Klar Slasher Klar Slasher Klar Slasher Klar Slasher Klar Slasher Klar Slasher Klar Slasher Klar Slasher Klar Slasher Klar Slasher
Sorry guys, I have been around but I never saw the third thread open. Can't wait until we can do this again!