twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Apr 24th, 2024, 12:21 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Greypsychman Greypsychman
I was 4 years active. First at Camp Casey Korea and then Firt Carson Colorado. I spent 3 and1/2 years in the reserves a Psyop battalion at Fort Snelling, MN.
Old Apr 24th, 2024, 02:24 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4502
Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun
interesting
Old Apr 24th, 2024, 02:50 PM
Wyrmling

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
h3athrow
Hello, all. I learned about this site from a redirect from dndonlinegames.com -- I think from an Explosive Runes back issue -- was thrilled to see the site still going, though renamed... and the fanzine still going (after a fashion), too. I've been playing roleplaying games since 1983, drifted off during AD&D 2E, returned during 4E, and played quite a bit through early 5E. Now I mostly play OSR solo, contribute to the amateur press association Alarums & Excursions, and otherwise roll the bones. I've played and run games on another site -- RPOL -- but had no idea this community existed. Looking forward to exploring! It's right up my alley... PbP is more like PBM, which is peerrrffffect.
Old Apr 24th, 2024, 05:19 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9899
Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus
Welcome, Greypsychman! Thanks for bringing all of your RP experience with you and I hope you're enjoying the site!
Old Apr 24th, 2024, 05:21 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9899
Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus
Welcome, h3athrow! Cool username! You might consider creating your own New Member Introduction thread so that others can reply directly back to you! Oh, and nice work already applying for a New Player Solo Game! That's a great way to get started with PbP!
Old May 1st, 2024, 09:19 PM
Purrs & Roars

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11482
Tigra Tigra Tigra Tigra Tigra Tigra Tigra Tigra Tigra Tigra Tigra
right-aligned image

ĎAllo and Welcome Greypsychman!

Come on in and have a look around. There is a lot to see and do. Enjoy and have fun.