RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jan 21st, 2021, 06:12 PM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 34677
savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Begon Ugo View Post
26! on an academic check! Perfect natural 20 and a 6 on the take time role. GET SOME!
Wow...we'll need to implement a new level of success beyond Stellar - perhaps Amazing Success!

Last edited by savoylen; Jan 21st, 2021 at 06:13 PM.
Old Jan 21st, 2021, 06:14 PM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics
savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdish2 View Post
Sorry for my absence! I'll pair up with Katya, as he's not very good with...well, much beyond fighting, really
No worries... great have Reuben back in the action!

Remember though, in Alernity there is not "unskilled" penalty... you just don't get to add your rank... but all that natural abilities is still there!
Old Jan 25th, 2021, 02:23 AM
Not-So-Great Old One

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3880
SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax
Crikey...I do not know what happened to my days.

If I can still get back in, please let me know. The last I saw I resolutely flubbed my promotion roll, got discouraged, and then a blur and bam...it's like weeks later now?

Ugh.
Old Jan 25th, 2021, 08:53 AM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonMax View Post
Crikey...I do not know what happened to my days.

If I can still get back in, please let me know. The last I saw I resolutely flubbed my promotion roll, got discouraged, and then a blur and bam...it's like weeks later now?

Ugh.
No worries... just wander in the current scene with the rest of the tourists. Enjoy!
Old Jan 27th, 2021, 12:53 PM
Great Wyrm
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15355
ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna
I wanted to apologise to everyone for my abrupt departure a while back. The truth is, my head was in a bad place and I barely had the energy for writing, much less gaming. I thought maybe a short break would take care of it, but that just got longer and longer. Now I'm working at catching up the business side of writing as well as putting some more books out. So...I am sorry that I didn't explain better when I left. I'd come back in a heart beat, if I wasn't afraid that I'd go right back down the rabbit hole. If I get my head right and catch up the work, I'll check back and get in line for the next opening!!

And Sav, thanks so much for including me in so much HI goodness. If I get back into RPGX then yours will be the first game I look for.
Old Jan 27th, 2021, 01:46 PM
Awopbopaloobopalopbamboom

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 74227
bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger
Thanks for checking in!
Glad to hear you are getting caught up on things (and it was cool to see the prizes you donated for the holiday membership renewal—thanks for that!). Will look forward to seeing your new writing either back here on the boards or in print.
Old Jan 27th, 2021, 09:27 PM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogamodyna View Post

And Sav, thanks so much for including me in so much HI goodness. If I get back into RPGX then yours will be the first game I look for.
And of course, we'd love to have you back. Magus is out there doing HI stuff - perhaps someday, we'll get to find out what he's up too!

Please feel free to drop in and catch us up on all things Wyrd Gere.

- Savy

Last edited by savoylen; Jan 27th, 2021 at 09:27 PM.
Old Jan 27th, 2021, 09:30 PM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics
RE: Next Scene

Discuss where the team wants to jump to scene-wise. You have several choices - once it looks like this one has played out, I'll jump to that one but I kind of need to know where you'd like to group to head next.

If there is a 'one-off', I can do that as an aside or along side depending on what you want.

Great work so far!
Old Jan 28th, 2021, 10:23 PM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoylen View Post
..Discuss where the team wants to jump to scene-wise. ...
..!
Thoughts?
Old Jan 28th, 2021, 10:31 PM
Likely up to no good ...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16502
Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie
Well, we should be getting access to the tower itself one way or another. Or do you mean after the tower?

I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Old Jan 28th, 2021, 10:51 PM
Awopbopaloobopalopbamboom

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 74227
bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger
What do we hope to find in the tower?

Reuben and Katya have already found their respective ways in and I think it is great if they wish to explore it, but it seems like that has to be done by stealth ... and the rest of us have done everything to be the opposite of that in order to give Reuben and Katya room to work.

I know we didn't want to split up, but it seems like Javan, Bobby, Esmae and Otter should go on the full tour and be open to observations, then we can branch off to the library, to the Dracula Castle fun house, or to the underground tunnels as we wait for Reuben and Katya to return.

Or...what else?
Old Jan 28th, 2021, 11:09 PM
Likely up to no good ...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16502
Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie Oakie
Looking in the tower for a hidden room with Project Enoch papers. Now that I've learned about the medieval dungeons, the hidden room could be down there, too.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Old Jan 29th, 2021, 12:06 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16568
Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier
Esmae might wander off during the museum tour to search around the treasury building. Perhaps they have some of Stoker's old things from when he worked there? Probably the longest of shots we have, but could have merit. Maybe a super fan working in the same building as the object of their obsession, jealously guarding some memorabilia from those people across the street. She has a few thoughts on the matter, but maybe they should regroup/talk as they move on.
Old Jan 29th, 2021, 02:53 PM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 49792
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Bobby is cool with taking the tour with wide open eyes.
Old Jan 30th, 2021, 12:15 AM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics
So... looks like we have three locations.
I've been looking forward to the day this comes up
So we're going to try something a little bit different that then traditional approach to this kind of thing, we'll see how it goes
Guidance will be in the main thread in a spoiler - enjoy!
- Savy