Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Other Roleplaying Games > Delta Green
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Aug 12th, 2022, 01:49 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7641
fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake
I was beginning to get that vibe as I was beginning to understand the system (part of the motivation to have Jeffery apologize to Joyce, justified by the rationalization that he realized he would not have noticed the discrepancies in the audit)

Might I suggest a little more hand holding at the beginning?

For example, as a player, I was specifically trying to figure out if we needed to widen our scope with my questions about addresses and credit reports. And as I write that, I realize I should probably put more into OOC section about what I, the player, is wondering about and trying to puzzle out.
Old Aug 12th, 2022, 02:18 PM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 48381
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Thats why I said in the beginning to talk to me on discord. You should check with me about what you are thinking and I will tell you either what your character would know or what to roll. Then I will give you your result. Then you write a post. This is not like DnD where you write a post and then make a roll and then wait for the DM.

Its the opposite. Talk to the DM, make some rolls, get some info, and THEN write a post.
Old Aug 12th, 2022, 02:20 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake
cool
Old Aug 19th, 2022, 11:33 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Grouchy isn't in the discord, so I thought it might be useful to have a discussion of clues here. This is what I have without looking at secrets:

Contact is Clove who planted a bug, and the organization does seem to have sufficient government involvement to get a Special Forces soldier and an NSA hacker off of work.

Pink Kitty Folder with power and junk to analyze on it

Cornucopia House - founded in 1948
- owned by Families Without Frontiers (uncertain when founded)
- no employees on record
- bad 1980 audit (incompetence or collusion)
- Yelena Kalamatiano is 76 in 2000, so born in 1924 ish
-- perhaps involved in a series of kidnappings during WWII
- "hobby dairy farm"

Did I miss anything?
Old Aug 19th, 2022, 11:43 AM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 48381
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
That’s a great summary: here is the issue at the moment. Aethera is AFK indefiently for personal reasons. Wodine is gone. Grouchy is here but fairly slow at the moment? That leaves only two. I’m leaning towards putting this on ice as this type of game needs more input to work. It is the opposite of a railroad.
Old Aug 19th, 2022, 12:51 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
That makes sense. Perhaps another person who would be a Veteran like "Mike" could join us to make 4 again, once Aethera is doing well. And then the "clues" can be a reference to try and pick back up.

Last edited by fuerdrake; Aug 19th, 2022 at 12:55 PM.
Old Aug 23rd, 2022, 10:04 AM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 36835
Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack
I've done my best. Agree to put on ice.
Old Aug 23rd, 2022, 11:24 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10553
Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Begon Ugo View Post
That’s a great summary: here is the issue at the moment. Aethera is AFK indefiently for personal reasons. Wodine is gone. Grouchy is here but fairly slow at the moment? That leaves only two. I’m leaning towards putting this on ice as this type of game needs more input to work. It is the opposite of a railroad.
I apologize, I'm usually quiet on the weekends but post regularly during the weekday. My wife unexpectedly had to leave town for a family emergency, so I was in charge of the three little Grouches solo and it was a lot. Back to normal now! I'm definitely interested in pursuing more, I had started working on a post about how Kemeny/Jacques was planning to obtain some gear for his surveillance activities.

Last edited by Grouchy; Aug 23rd, 2022 at 11:25 PM.
Old Feb 3rd, 2023, 03:07 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 54982
Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera
Hello again. I'm very sorry for dropping out of commission so abruptly like that and kinda crashing the game as a result. Unfortunately, things happened beyond my control, so I'm left trying to pick up the pieces again six months later. You don't need to accept my apology, or even respond at all if you don't feel like it. Just please know that it was not my intention, having just started such an intriguing game.

~Aethera
Old Feb 3rd, 2023, 04:16 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Life happens. I hope things are going better for you @Aethera.

I, personally, would be down for resuming.