User Statistics
RPXP: 716
RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77
Against the Aeon Throne

Game NameAgainst the Aeon Throne
Game SystemStarfinder
ThemeAction oriented infiltration
FlavourRescue Mission
Plot SummaryThe outpost settlement on Nakondis is in need of supplies, unfortunately the normal transport is delayed. You have received a request from AbadarCorp on behalf of an old friend, Cedona the Android, whom you owe a debt for getting your ship and who has retired to the colony. With the promise of pay and an easy job the group was more than happy to help.

About the DMI have DM'd from 3.5 to 5th edition D&D. This is my first time with Starfinder. I have had the rules for a bit, but have not had the opportunity to play.
This is a published adventure set in the standard Starfinder Mythos.

As this will be a learning experience for me I am welcome to players who are new to Starfinder.

Posting Rate 2-3 times/Week

AplicationsName:
Theme: Core Rules plus Colonist from the Adventure (see Below)
Race: Core Rule Book inc. Pathfinder races in the back.
Alignment: No Evil Alignments

Physical description: Looking for a Physical Description, but your Welcome to include a image.

Personality: Brief idea of your character personality

Background:

Character Creation Rules can be found on the paizo website if needed.
I will be using Point buy for character creation.

Applications
PlayerCharacterRaceClassThemeAlignCompleted
Runetide Skip Prisma Lashunta (Koratha) Operative Ace Pilot CG Complete
Verdant Glitter Mirabelle Ch'tall Ysoki Mechanic Icon LG Complete
Anodyzed Jax Rondell Human Solarian Mercenary NG Complete
Sellus Fixer Half-elf Mechanic Roboticist NG Complete
MaximumUnicorn Anrok Thorntail Vesk Soldier Priest NG Complete
kaylara Tsarra Zylquinal Elf Mystic Themeless LG Complete
komischkoenig Sapphire Staph Halfling Envoy Icon NG Complete
Charlotte Djane Human Technomancer Outlaw N Complete
SalmonMax Deezy Klatta Gnome (bleachling) Mechanic Roboticist CG Complete
Fyre2387 Jalis Starforge Dwarf Mystic Spacefarer CG Complete

Application Deadline: May 27th **Extended**

Last edited by RedWolfe77; 05-27-2019 at 08:47 AM.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:44 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 836
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
I'm totally loving the emergence of Starfinder games on the site!
Application RetainerName: Skip Prisma
Class: Operative (Daredevil)
Theme: Ace Pilot
Race: Lashunta (Koratha)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Physical description: A Lashunta man of an athletic build. He's wearing a charcoal gray Second Skin suit underneath a halfway-zipped pilot's jumpsuit. He travels light, carrying only a few personal possessions. His antenna and tan skin are contrasted by his hair, which he has dyed into a rainbow pattern of neon colors that are flanked on either side by his antennae. His eyes are an icy bright blue, and from his eyebrows you could guess his hair is normally brown.

Personality: Skip is an energetic person, who doesn't like to hold still. That and some impulse control issues have led him to take the fast and easy route when a clearly planned one would have served him better. Still, better to have skill and luck on your side for when you act brashly, which he has (and does) in spades! Growing up in the Diaspora gave him a different perspective on orientation, so he uses his acrobatic abilities both in and out of space to get the advantage on others.

Background: Born to a mining family out in the Diaspora, Skip had grown tired of the industrial work life and went as far from there as he could as fast as he could. Having fallen in love with fast ships and faster fights, Skip has managed to make a series of good and bad decisions that led to his current state of being almost completely broke. Adventure and meyhem tends to make fast cash, though, so he's ready for anything.

Character SheetSkip Prisma
Male korasha lashunta ace pilot operative 1
CG Medium humanoid (lashunta)
Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +4
--------------------
Defense SP 6 HP 10 RP 5
--------------------
EAC 15; KAC 16
Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +1
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Ranged azimuth laser pistol +4 (1d4 F; burn 1d4)
Offensive Abilities trick attack +1d4
Spell-Like Abilities
(CL 1st)
. . 1/day—detect thoughts (sp) (DC 12)
. . At will—daze (sp) (DC 11), psychokinetic hand (sp)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 12 (+1); Dex 18 (+4); Con 10 (+0); Int 12 (+1); Wis 9 (-1); Cha 12 (+1)
Skills Acrobatics +13, Athletics +10, Bluff +6, Computers +6 (1 ranks), Culture +6, Diplomacy +2, Disguise +2, Engineering +6 (1 ranks), Intimidate +6, Perception +4, Piloting +10 (1 ranks), Sense Motive +0, Sleight Of Hand +9, Stealth +9, Survival +0; (reduce the DC of Culture checks by 5 when recalling knowledge about starship and vehicle models and parts as well as famous hotshot pilots)
Feats Nimble Moves, Skill Focus (Acrobatics), Skill Focus (Athletics)
Languages Azlanti, Castrovelian, Common, Triaxian, Ysoki; limited telepathy 30 ft.
Other Abilities daredevil specialization
Other Gear second skin (upgrade: infrared sensors), azimuth laser pistol with 1 battery (20 charges), computer (tier 1, miniaturization, self-charging), engineering tool kit, flashlight, personal comm unit, starstone compass, toolkit (hacking), credstick (88 creditscredits)

Last edited by Runetide; 05-16-2019 at 03:11 PM.
Old 05-16-2019, 05:55 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 970
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
How long do we have to put one together? I'd dearly like to join a Starfinder game, our last one was ok but the GM had to withdraw, left a few of us 'hanging' mid-game.
It would be my first Starfinder online game!
Old 05-16-2019, 06:30 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anodyzed View Post
How long do we have to put one together? I'd dearly like to join a Starfinder game, our last one was ok but the GM had to withdraw, left a few of us 'hanging' mid-game.
It would be my first Starfinder online game!
My Current Deadline is May 26th
Old 05-16-2019, 07:27 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1119
Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter
Ooo. I've been looking for another myself since the one I was in long ago also closed with DM withdrawal. Dropping interest as Ysoki mechanic/idol, will post an actual post when I get home tonight or sometime tomorrow.
Old 05-17-2019, 01:12 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Name: Jax Rondell
Class: Solarian
Theme: Mercenary
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral Good

Physical description:
2 meters tall, blond hair, green eyes, 85 kg in weight.

Personality: Jax doesn't go out of his way to rub anyone the wrong way. He's fiercely independent, yet firmly believes in keeping the group together and out of trouble. He's not overly handsome, but has a pleasant disposition, keeping him mostly on the affable side. When attacked though, or his friends suffer an attack, he's "all out" to defend, and shows little to no compassion to that enemy. To Jax, there's no such thing as 'rules' in fighting. Once you are at that level, its ALL IN.

Background: Former military, Jax didn't get along with the inept superiors. After his discharge, he slogged from job to job before getting on in a mercenary unit. After a job that lost half the troop, that merc outfit disbanded. Now considering himself a 'freelancer, Jax will hire where he's needed, feels wanted (valued), or is just curious. His family on Absolom Station, father a small shopkeeper, mother who works in the shop, and a sister who also is learning the father's business (retail consumer staples). Loves them, but not that quiet lifestyle. He has the need to get out, get off station, to explore.

What is the point buy? I could get a character sheet ready in a day or three with that information.OOC
Old 05-17-2019, 07:57 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anodyzed View Post

What is the point buy? I could get a character sheet ready in a day or three with that information.OOC
You can find the Point buy Rules Here
Old 05-17-2019, 08:28 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Every go ahead and start thinking of a ship name. I have premade one so we can start right away.
Old 05-18-2019, 12:08 AM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 836
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWolfe77 View Post
Every go ahead and start thinking of a ship name. I have premade one so we can start right away.
Do we own the ship or is there someone who owns it that sent us on it?

I'm particular to a few starship names:
The Xerxes
Harridan
The Zariman
Starshrike

Last edited by Runetide; 05-18-2019 at 12:11 AM.
Old 05-18-2019, 01:14 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Sea Fever is my suggestion. From this poem:

Sea Fever
BY JOHN MASEFIELD
I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by;
And the wheel’s kick and the wind’s song and the white sail’s shaking,
And a grey mist on the sea’s face, and a grey dawn breaking.

I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
To the gull’s way and the whale’s way where the wind’s like a whetted knife;
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick’s over.
Old 05-18-2019, 07:10 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
The players will own the ship thanks to a friend. Everyone who gets accepted will have a vote.
Old 05-18-2019, 09:20 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Sellus Sellus
I don’t have the books but I am interested. Would that be a problem?
Old 05-18-2019, 09:39 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellus View Post
I don’t have the books but I am interested. Would that be a problem?
Not a problem. I've linked to the publishers website above. They have character creation rules there and some background info to help with backgrounds.

Last edited by RedWolfe77; 05-18-2019 at 09:39 AM.
Old 05-18-2019, 01:35 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Sellus Sellus
Name: Calo Norn AKA Fixer
Class: Mechanic
Theme: Roboticist
Race: Half-elf
Alignment: NG

Physical description: Calo is a little over 2 meters tall. He has short brown hair and beard. He tends to wear a hood to cover his ears. He wears a brown vest over his dark green tunic and brown pants that hang over his black boots.

Personality: When it comes to fixings things Calo is your man. He is fascinated with the inner workings of machines and will talk to them lovingly. People however is another thing. Having been burned in the past, Calo is wary of most humanoids. He gets along with androids for the most part since he’s fascinated by them as well. He is quiet and contemplative but respectful to those he would call crew mates.

Background: Calo grew up on Absalom Station in the Spike. Life wasn’t easy for him, as the gangs fought each other. He did his best to avoid them and keep his head down. One day one of the local gangs found out that Calo had an aptitude for fixing broken machines. Forced into service of this gang, Calo did what he needed to survive. When he was old enough he found away to get out and joined up with a salvaging crew leaving Absalom Station.
Old 05-18-2019, 04:35 PM
Goth Ki-Rin

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1743
MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn
Application "One day the Rose shall return. We must ensure she has a world to return to."
Name: Anrok Thorntail
Class: Soldier
Theme: Priest
Race: Vesk
Alignment: Neutral Good (with a slight Lawful bend)

Physical description: Anrok is a strong young female Vesk, who stands a good head taller then most humans with a muscular frame. She sports a twin row of spikes down her head and back, with the spikes getting slightly larger as they merge into a single row halfway down her tail. Like most female Vesk, her scales are more vibrant than the boring greens of the males: her coloration is a bright yellow-green with a series of natural blood-red lines across her body that resemble tribalistic tattoos. Anrok is also a fan of asthetic physical augmentations; she regularly keeps a band of blue warpaint across her eyes, wears a number of braclets of different materials on her left arm, and has a large chrome band in each of her nostrils.

Personality: Anrok is a proud warrior, though sometimes her pride gets the best of her. She loves a challenge and chances to show off her physical prowess. However, she tries her best to not let this pride get in the way of her theological mission. Her friends, her family, and the arts, these are her charges to protect and she will lay down her life to do so.

Background: Anrok was born on Vesk Prime, and grew up on the path of being a soldier. Things were almost steryotpical for the young Vesk: she was trained in one of the Veskarium's best military academies and served her mandatory time in the service of her people on an outpost on a distant colony. It was during her last days of that assignment that the outpost first saw real action, and her life took a serious turn. A splinter group from the Azlanti Star Empire decided to raid this outpost, and the result was an absolute bloodbath.

During the height of the battle, Anrok found herself in a burned out building suffering from a major gut wound. Out of seemingly nowhere, a human woman with a large bladed polearm appeared and closed the wound, asking only in return that the Vesk do her best to save the cultural museum the colony had established. As fate would have it, this was where the colony's defenders had decided to make their stand. The invading force was already battered and wounded, distracted by their plans to lay siege to the museum. They never saw the divinely-touched Vesk make a beeline for their commander with just a doshko...

After the battle, Anrok took some leave time to the Pact Worlds, hoping to find some clue as to who this strange woman was. Through trial, error, and some intimidation, she was able to figure out that she had been touched by a goddess, an old Golarian deity thought to be dead or missing: Shelyn, the Eternal Rose. Owing her life to this goddess, Anrok did the only honorable thing and dedicated her life to her service. She now travels the Pact Worlds as a mercenary-priest, and has started to build a reputation for taking jobs related to the tenants of her new goddess.