RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 02-20-2019, 02:10 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 673
MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee
Woot!

If we wrap shade and delpinator into the looo, that gives us 5!

Almost, Gith, get to character creating! We have a dragon to heist!
Old 02-20-2019, 06:19 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 326
AlmostGood AlmostGood AlmostGood AlmostGood
For Season 8, the heisting of dragons and other appropriate shenanigans.

Kallo Wayfair
right-aligned image
Character Name: Kallo Wayfair
Character Sheet: [link]
Race: Elf, Eladrin (Tome of Foes)
Class: Cleric, Tempest Domain
Passive Wisdom (Perception): 12
Background: Sailor
Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality Trait 1: I'm open, friendly, kind and curious... When I remind myself that I should be.
Personality Trait 2: Adventure is what makes life worth living, and the eye of the storm is the most adventurous place to be.
Ideal: Find the people in life who make you better and strive to be be the betterment in the lives of others.
Bond: Trinita was my one love and she taught me how to be open and enjoy life. Even though she's gone, I still live for her.
Flaw: Ever since the most important thing in my life was taken from me, I find it hard to forgive those who do me wrong.

Description: Kallo is an Elf Eladrin who embodies the essence of winter in his form. Around the Elvish features and pointed ears, he is notable for a pale blue skin, dark sea-green hair cut short and steely gray eyes. He skirts a gender neutral figure, almost mistaken for a tomboy and fond of some feminine clothes. His attire conveys his time on a deck at sea, with a fine white shirt and a long blue coat going down to black heeled boots.

There is a duality within Kallo. He is naturally brooding, reserved and sometimes bitter with regard to his misfortune. But when he gets the motivation, he reminds himself to be friendly, kind and funny. He aims to surround himself with those who bring out the latter half of his personality, and refresh his more positive characteristics. He lives to the ideals of his lost love, spreading goodwill and seeking adventure.

Kallo broke out of his shell in his younger years when he met a fellow Eladrin and Cleric, Trinita. Inexplicably, as love often is, she drew this urge from him to a better person and to make her life better in turn. They spent their early adulthood together, and he followed her on a path of adventure and exploring curiosities as they sailed wherever there was water. The tide turned when she took a journey without him and ended up passing in a shipwreck. The loss of her stunted all Kallo emotions and he closed himself off from the world. After a period of mourning, he left the feywild, it's vibrance reminding him of her spirit. He decided instead that he would try to honour her, and live in her memory as he had lived in her company. It isn't easy on his own, but he once again seeks out the adventures he believes Trinita would pursue.
Old 02-20-2019, 09:24 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3095
Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq
Applying for season 3

William BurkellName: William Burkell
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Warlock (Great Old One)
Passive Wisdom: 11
Background: Noble
Faction: None
Alignment: LN

Personality Traits
I've seen the other side, there is nothing to fear there for me, there is nothing to fear from death.

Good manners and a kind demeanor cost nothing, but they'll buy you much.

Ideal: I will grow the void, I will topple heaven and hell themselves to bring my great god back to his former power.
Bond: I will not bring shame on my family, I won't break my mothers heart.
Flaw: I must always take the path that involves the most killing, the void must be fed.

Appearance: With skin a more dull grey then a radiant white, William is definitely uglier then the average elf blood. Dull where he should be radiant is a good way to describe him in general. His eyes are stark black, but lack the piercing nature his father had, his hair of the same color already lacks the vibrant color of youth. Still, his skin is fair, blemish free, and soft as you'd expect from a nobleman who never did an honest days labor. While not attractive in the traditional sense he's certainly not ugly, and he does have a sort of magneticism about himself.

When he speaks, in that soft, velvety voice, people tend to listen to him.

Personality: While rarely the center of attention, he is polite as a rule, even cheerful. He seems to focus to an unnatural degree, on everything, his meal, the person he's speaking to, the landscape he's staring at. In conversation it can make one feel important, it can be a boon, in every other case its a simple oddity. In general, most find him to be a tranquil person, hard to annoy and harder to anger, nearly always wearing a soft grin on his face. Its in combat that soft grin spreads to unnatural width, that he lets out that laugh. That manic, half whispered-half screeching laugh. His focus, when locked on the dead or the dying, is truly an unnerving thing.

Last edited by Zazaq; 02-20-2019 at 09:26 PM.
Old 02-21-2019, 12:26 PM
Master of None

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4514
Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattLovesCoffee View Post
Woot!

I got wrapped up into Season 1 that had a drop out, which is ok with me. So, I can't do Dragon Heist with ya, sorry.
Old 02-21-2019, 12:37 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee
That stinks!

With that much Downer power in one place it would have been a great game. Though i guess it's selfish not to spread it arouns as much as we can.

Good luck with season 1
Old 02-21-2019, 01:15 PM
Oregonian Wyvern

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3543
Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith
Yeah MLC, leave us Season 1 Downers alone!
Old 02-22-2019, 06:05 AM
The Goblin Jester

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2375
Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh
Interested in Season 8

Ikol
left-aligned image
Ikol

Name: Ikol
Character Sheet: Here
Race: Goblin
Class: Bard
Passive Wisdom: -
Background: Charlatan
Faction: None
Alignment: CN

Personality Trait 1: I have a joke for every occasion, especially occasions where humour is inappropriate.
Personality Trait 2: I pocket anything I see that might have some value.
Ideals: Independence. I am a free and rather chaotic spirit--no one tells me what to do.
Bonds: The common races are an odd and fascinating bunch, I wish to live amongst them.
Flaws: If there is a plan, I'll forget it. If I don't forget it, I'll ignore it.

Appearance, personality, and history:
right-aligned image
Master Rumpel Oakenleaf

In ancient times, the goblins had their own pantheon, and among them existed a trickster. When the goblin gods fell, the trickster, determined to have the last laugh, was not slain as the other gods were, but rather allowed himself to be shattered and scattered amongst the worlds. Those sentient slithers of the mischief incarnate can still possess goblins to this day, fueling them with a desire for chaos, trickery and hedonistic pursuits.

Ikol is one such goblin, or possibly he's just... mad. He talks to himself and sings in riddles while prancing and dancing, delighting in deceit and mockery. Dressed in faded leather over motley and ruined silks, this goblin jester wields a fool's scepter formed in the likeness of his own face. His sceptre is (to the confusion of many) also named 'Ikol' and he often converses with his own likeness on issues of importance. Ikol is not a pleasant creature to look upon wiry and short even by goblin standards with a bald head, filthy claw-like nails and stained pointed teeth. He wears a manic smile and his mismatched eyes burn with something between passion and insanity.

Ikol spent his childhood lauded as some form of semi-divine figure amongst his tribe. He grew accustomed to luxury, wealth and power. He was born a jester and thus afforded the fear and respect such a role entailed amongst his people. However, a growing sense of wanderlust led Ikol to abandon his tribe on a whim one day. Ever since, he has travelled throughout the world, usually in one guise or another – a gnomish antiques dealer here, a halfling street performer there. Rarely does Ikol appear as his true self when dealing with the common races.

In Waterdeep Ikol maintains the false identity (via the charlatan perk) of one Master Rumpel Oakenleaf, an eccentric gnomish wine merchant and adventurer.

Last edited by Zinrokh; 02-23-2019 at 09:17 PM.
Old 02-22-2019, 07:01 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 557
phoenician girl phoenician girl phoenician girl phoenician girl phoenician girl phoenician girl
Hello, new player here - I'm interested in Seasons 5 and 7, which I can see are so far mostly empty (apart from one Strange2099, clearly an individual of exquisite taste). Shall I make characters for both now, Arachobia, or would it be better to wait for more people to join one or the other adventure?
Old 02-22-2019, 12:09 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 153
TomNotJerry TomNotJerry
Working on a Dragonborn Pally if there is still room for a S8. Semi-back from the dead this week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattLovesCoffee View Post
Woot!

Old 02-22-2019, 01:11 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Yup, plenty of room for you Tom!

Shade moved to a different season so you'll be our fifth or our first depending on how you look at it!
Old 02-22-2019, 08:44 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5942
Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia
Gith hasn't been on the site since January, so in TomNotJerry makes a character that'D be enough for Season 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenician girl View Post
Hello, new player here - I'm interested in Seasons 5 and 7, which I can see are so far mostly empty (apart from one Strange2099, clearly an individual of exquisite taste). Shall I make characters for both now, Arachobia, or would it be better to wait for more people to join one or the other adventure?
You can apply to both now (you can use the same character or make a separate one for each). If you get into one, I'll remove your name from the other
Old 02-23-2019, 02:39 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 153
TomNotJerry TomNotJerry
Season 8 Character

Takriss Kankrith
left-aligned image
Takriss
Character Name: Takriss Kankrith
Character Sheet: [link]
Race: Dragonborn (Silver)
Class: Paladin
Passive Wisdom (Perception): 11
Background: Courtier
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Personality Trait 1: I always want to know how things work and what makes people tick.
Personality Trait 2: I like to talk at length about my profession.
Ideal: Generosity. My talents were given to me so that I could use them to benefit the world
Bond: I owe my guild a great debt for forging me into the person I am today.
Flaw: I’m horribly jealous of anyone who can outshine my handiwork. Everywhere I go, I’m surrounded by rivals.

Description:Takriss is a very tall Silver Dragonborn with light golden eyes. He caries himself with a quietness as he tries to evaluate the best possible course of action during combat but otherwise is talkative and jovial in the company of friends and acquaintances. He follows his heart closely and strives to do the right thing at all times, even if not in his best interests.

Background:
Unlike his family, Takriss found himself more involved with warring pursuits while they crafted ornate and delicate works of glass - as was the family tradition. He agreed that after being ordained in the Faith of Bahamet as a warrior priest, he would go forth and establish bonds with other townships and cities on behalf of the family. The day has come for him to venture forth for adventurer and using his courtier skills, the first stop is WaterDeep.

Source Materials: SCAG for Background and PHB for all other

Last edited by TomNotJerry; 02-23-2019 at 02:40 PM.
Old 02-24-2019, 12:24 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5942
Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia
MattLovesCoffee
Delpinator
AlmostGood
Zinrokh
TomNotJerry

That's our season 8 group.

You can repost your character applications and sheets here

The OOC thread is here
Old 02-24-2019, 06:48 AM
Oregonian Wyvern

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3543
Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith
Have fun guys!

Anyone else looking in, Arachobia is a fantastic DM. Get in on whatever you can.
Old 02-24-2019, 09:55 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5091
McQuiggin McQuiggin McQuiggin McQuiggin McQuiggin McQuiggin McQuiggin McQuiggin McQuiggin McQuiggin McQuiggin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numen Wraith View Post
Have fun guys!

Anyone else looking in, Arachobia is a fantastic DM. Get in on whatever you can.
I second Numen comment!

~Oath of Sangus~