RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 02-13-2019, 01:56 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4461
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
M&M question

This is about the radio power in the senses section of the SRD of Mutants & Masterminds. I just want to make sure it works the way I think it does. Does it allow you to listen in on those frequencies? Specifically listen in on certain things like a mobile phone conversation?
Old 02-13-2019, 05:01 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7748
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Personally I think the wording of the power says just that. You can listen in to somebody using the radio communication power, so I see no reason why you should not be able to do the same for an item that functionally grants the same power. The only thing as a gm that I might think about is in what position you would have to be to pick up on a specific phonecall, especially if you are in an urban setting where on a busy square you may have a hundred going on at a time. Between the phone in question and a cellular tower? I never thought about it in great detail, but I hope this helped regardless.
Old 02-14-2019, 01:15 PM
Consilio Et Prudentia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4461
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
I think it does. Thank you for your time.