Game Thread Alost - Page 54 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #796  
Old Apr 30th, 2023, 04:42 AM
Arrevanthas's Avatar
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1220
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas
Posts: 417
Endellion
right-aligned image

Languages: Sylvan, Common, Pixie, Gnome, Elven
**Notes: Endellion still speaks in Elvish for the most part but will use Common when it comes to interactions with Hew...

Her eyes slightly widened at the man as he knelt down to help her, but she was honestly glad for the aid. This was something a little out of her knowledge but with him showing her things…without words but through motions, Endellion felt that she was better able to help Athcar. When the work had concluded, Endellion let out a sigh of relief, hoping that Athcar was not only more comfortable but going to pull through. She looked back up at the man as he used her to help him stand. She looked up at him, head slightly cocked to the side as he spoke to her, that curiosity clearly reflected in those large expressive eyes of hers. Shifting, Endellion stood up as well and suddenly embraced the man. “Thank you for helping me…” she murmured, her voice wavering slightly from all that they had been through this morning. Biting her bottom lip, she released the man and took a small step back, bowing her head in respect and a bit of embarrassment at her reaction. “It…it is a pleasure to meet you, Vinmir of the Grey Friars.”
__________________
https://ko-fi.com/arrevanthas
Reply With Quote
  #797  
Old May 3rd, 2023, 03:56 PM
Rasgorn's Avatar
Rasgorn Rasgorn is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 26th, 2023
RPXP: 15767
Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn
Posts: 4,758
Ivyian Relkin listens to Ivyian, almost scoffing at the idea that he, Relkin, caused any of this. The young mage has no fear of the Night Blades shooting him, no fear of Ivyian taking his head. He is not bluster either, more fatalistic that death is coming and he is not worried when it does. You want to insure the dead don't return, find yourself a Cleric of St. Kelemvor, Isis, or a warlock of the Raven Queen. They settle souls wandering or taken or willing themselves to remain. Their blessings work better than a head staked to a tree. A staked head can still be forced to speak by foul magics and evil priests. Maybe if you peppered the tongues, but that is just a guess. As for the gods of death, you are talking about Nergalites and followers of Anshar and their beguiled allies like the Sons of Loricato. Relkin turns and walks towards Endellion, not saying any more and not looking back.
Devan walks up to Ivyian, There is a cocky one. Have you ever heard of Novgorod? Strange sounding name to me. Chenwoi wants to talk with you. He is done at the Five Feathers tavern, says he will be there for the next hour or so.

Ivyian and the Nightblades help take care of the rest of the dead. Clerics and druids, working side by side, handle the wounded. In half an hour all the dead and wounded are accounted and gone from the street. The burned timbers remain, still smoking and creaking from the fire's fading heat.


Endellion Endellion hugs Vinmir and he returns the hug, pulling her close and resting his chin on the top of her head for a moment. Seeing the worried look on Endellion's face, He will live,says Vinmir, his voice full of confident knowing. Now to some others, you are a very skilled assistant Endellion. I will happily show you more if you wish Arliasdottir. I do miss her Birch groves, sitting under the trees as dusk descends. I will have to travel back that way when I finish here. I am with the Gray Friars. We wander, helping those we can along the way.
As they talk, Endellion's sharp ears hear Ivyian and Relkin's conversation. She knows the mage is coming over by the sound of his footsteps before she turns to see him walking down the street towards her.
Reply With Quote
  #798  
Old May 3rd, 2023, 05:39 PM
donsr's Avatar
donsr donsr is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1977
donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr
Posts: 1,074
Ivy gives a snort, there is a bit of disgust in out, P{ain and odd folks tend to cause such things.

we have seen many such folk, and we have buried most of them..I was not able to see what happened, But...did that fellow help any?... Since i don't happen to have any such clerics in my backpack, we will cut heads and Burn the Bodies in the old cart. Let the heads talk all they want, for it can only cast more fear and anger in our foes, and that is a good thing for us.

Its a damnable shame that fellow i held back was killed anyway. I was going to send him back to his people, Sometimes the sisters don't give people another roll of the dice..

when they were done, Ivy called out......Get the wagon
on the far side of the road, and set it alight with pitch and oil.. Put a sign with a Black dagger into the ground, for any who might figure it out...


Then he turns with those who are coming with him to find Chenwoi
__________________
" be the fire, that fights the fire"
Reply With Quote
  #799  
Old May 14th, 2023, 10:35 PM
Arrevanthas's Avatar
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1220
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas
Posts: 417
Endellion
right-aligned image

Languages: Sylvan, Common, Pixie, Gnome, Elven
**Notes: Endellion still speaks in Elvish for the most part but will use Common when it comes to interactions with Hew...

His words gave her pause even though the prior had put some fears to rest. She cocked her head to the side, a few blond strands falling into her face, those large emerald green eyes searching his face. “What…do you mean? You miss her birch groves?” she asked in Sylvan, her voice quiet. It seemed as though there were more to that comment that she did not fully understand. Hearing the conversation between Relkin and Ivyain gave her pause and though she wanted to hear the answer to the question, she glanced over to Relkin, a smile coming to her lips as she recognized him. With a brief hesitation, Endellion took a step back from Vinmir, bowing before turning to meet Relkin part of the way. “It is good to see you, my friend!” she continued to speak in Sylvan, giving him a hug before taking him by the hand and leading him back towards Vinmir and Hew.
__________________
https://ko-fi.com/arrevanthas
Reply With Quote
  #800  
Old May 17th, 2023, 03:19 PM
Rasgorn's Avatar
Rasgorn Rasgorn is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 26th, 2023
RPXP: 15767
Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn
Posts: 4,758
EndellionVinmir opens his mouth, letting out a soft sounding ah, I used to rest there on my travels from one place to another. I found Arlia's grove one of the most peaceful places I have traveled. I once spent a whole afternoon sitting against a birch, drinking Arlia's honey mead and watching a small centipede hunt through the hairs on my arm. A most delightful afternoon. You see young Endellion, even physicians need healing from time to time. We all need others to look after every now and then. That is part of the beauty of this Middle Earth and a part of my calling. Vinmir taps her lightly on the shoulder before stepping back and pointing at Relkin.

Endellion walks over to Relkin and surprises him with a hug. He is at first hesitant, clearly unused to such behavior. He returns the hug as best as he can. As awkward as it it, it is still heartfelt and genuine. When they part, he steps to her side and looks back over his shoulder at Ivyian, I have to say, the stories of Ivyian don't do him justice. I am just glad he decided not to kill me today. That would have been a bit of a mess. Are you alright? You seem mostly fit. Relkin answers in Sylvan. The mage is perfectly content to speak in elvish. He speaks it better than he does the Western Common. As they walk back towards Hew and Vinmir, Relkin takes her hand in his hand and loosely swings their arms as they walk. They could almost be skipping.
Hew sees Endellion and his widens in a broad, good natured smile. She can tell Hew too is happy Ivyian didn't kill the mage. Hew waves his hand and a small woman and halfling rush over with several tankards of cooled, pale ale and a plate of blue berries. Introductions are made and they all sit quietly eating and talking among themselves.


IvyianGiardi and Devan are with Ivyian as they finish cleaning up the bodies. Giardi looks down the street, eyeing where Endellion, Hew and the two strangers are sitting in the shade and eating and drinking ale. Giardi points with his chin, That mage is bold as brass, a bit like a noble, though he speaks better than most of them. Where do you think he is from? He is definitely not from around here. Ragusso comes up to join them, He sounds Kievan, perhaps one of the Kievan Rus. Why he is here is a better question. He did help Endellion and he didn't attack us. That is always worth something.
Ragusso stops talking. Voraiya and Asha are coming down the street, both looking ready to travel. Voraiya is walking just ahead of Asha, who is riding. Behind Asha is another of the Goths, Timas. He too is riding a horse and looks ready to travel. Voraiya walks up to Ivyian, The woman Breyla is gone, she fled on a horse heading North to Alost. There were three men with her. Whether she went willingly or not, I don't know. Variol is still out there. I am bothered by this whole series events he started. I intend to hunt him down. I don't like having him out there, just doing whatever he is doing. Whether he set "this" up as a diversion and used Breyla as bait or treated her like a pawn. It doesn't sit well with me. Asha, Timas and I are going after him. I need an accounting from him. Take care Ivyian, until we meet again. Voraiya steps over to Ivyian, leans in and kisses him on the cheek before turning and heading out after Variol.

Devan, Giardi and Ragusso accompany Ivyian to meet with Chenwoi at Cottard's Livery. The stables are quiet and only half full. Two small boys are laying hay in one stall, the rest of the stable is empty besides a back stall where Chenwoi stands looking at them and a horse at the same time. Chenwoi is leaning against the stall, one arm hanging lazily over the fence, the other tapping his hip. Chenwoi smiles when he sees Ivyian and beckons him over. Eh Ivyian, busy day? hehehe. "Your" two gals are slippery as eels. Breyla the younger of the two was taken north by several men working for Duke Leonard. They work for a thieves guild out of Falcon's Point. They call themselves the 'Plug Uglies.' Why they took the young woman is a guessing game for now. Since I don't know much about her, I don't know why they took her. The other lady, also left. She rode alone, heading West, using magic to speed her horse. She didn't have time to pack. Or at least she didn't take the time. I found several rosary bead necklaces among her things, along with a nun's habit, a good suit of leather armor, and two stilletto with an Asp symbol on them. I left them all in her room. I have a boy watching the door to see if anyone else comes to visit.
Reply With Quote
  #801  
Old May 18th, 2023, 09:25 AM
donsr's Avatar
donsr donsr is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1977
donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr
Posts: 1,074
Ivy gives a shrug at Ragusso's words.He is a mageling, that is unknown to me. Thus..it puts him on the wrong side of my trust.. time will tell whether he is friends or....dead.

..........

Ivy will gives Voraiya a firm Hug... use your head. I do not trust him at all. if you are going after him, its to kill him. If we are wrong about him, we can apologize later. Its time folks learn, that it is not an accident to Attack the Nightblades.
I would say, Let Breyla go, she brough much of this on her self, by not declaring what she
wished...and You going after her takes people away from where they are needed.


He smiles softly, But i know you all too well, since that day on the
gargoyle island...Do as you feel you must..but he is not worth any of you, let alone, all of you... better to come back, and fight more darkness, then die trying to kill one.Breyla is in the Sisters's hands right now...


.....

At the stable Ivy smiles a tired smile.Aye, Odd thing ? so many people come to see us, yet none of them stay very long... Voraiya is taking some Blades to see if they can find Breyla and . or Kill the odd elf... Breyla has put herself in the hands of The Sisters. I was more interested in the other woman, as she tried to hid her identity. Those fools I had a chat with in the Inn, were not like most Guild folk. It was rare to see Guild folk have such hate towards elves, considering the damage we did to the cardinals tax people and the good we did for the lower class..but? i suppose if you harbor ill feelings, and some one pays you enough, you can hate alot of people. The good thing is, they will not get to spend any coin they were promised.

Did you or any of your people search Breyla's room? And , see what you can find out about a quick talking magleing named,Relkin. he seems
to have an Interest in Ende. I would like to know why...
__________________
" be the fire, that fights the fire"
Reply With Quote
  #802  
Old May 31st, 2023, 04:07 AM
Arrevanthas's Avatar
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1220
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas
Posts: 417
Endellion
right-aligned image

Languages: Sylvan, Common, Pixie, Gnome, Elven
**Notes: Endellion still speaks in Elvish for the most part but will use Common when it comes to interactions with Hew...

Endellion listened quietly, eyes full of wonder as Vinmir spoke of her mother’s grove, a wistful longing coming to her fair features, vivid images of what he spoke on flitting through her mind. And for the briefest of moments, she could swear she could hear the various animals and sounds of nature all around her…even the smells. The tap to her shoulder brought her back to the present…
* * *
She glanced back to where Ivyain was before looking up to her friend and chuckled, still speaking in Sylvan. “I am fine…definitely had several scares today…and Ivyain…nearly died so…he might be a little more irate than normal.” The last statement drained some of the joy in her features, but it quickly returned when Relkin took her hand in his as they headed back towards Vinmir and Hew. After the introductions are made, Endellion sits beside Hew, a hand resting gently upon his thigh as they all spoke, switching to common if needed. “So what have you been up to, Relkin? I thought you had joined the Sea Griffons? And did you tell that girl you told me about, that you liked her?” She popped a couple of blueberries into her mouth, watching her friend curiously.
__________________
https://ko-fi.com/arrevanthas
Reply With Quote
  #803  
Old Jun 3rd, 2023, 05:54 PM
Rasgorn's Avatar
Rasgorn Rasgorn is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 26th, 2023
RPXP: 15767
Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn
Posts: 4,758
All Chenwoi rests his chin on the top of the stall fence for several moments. He purses his lips together before turning to Ivyian, Those weren't "Guildsmen," as you and I know them. They were Dominicans or at least followers of that Order. Many of them have come up from Languedoc, more than likely from Toulouse. They, like Cardinal Remus, don't care for elves or dwarves or halflings even. I don't know why they have journeyed up here, but the Norman Queen is more than likely behind it or one of her sons. They had been in the South killing Cathars for the last two years. I am told that after what happened over Yule in Falcon's Point, the "Queen" and Cardinal have asked for their help in stamping out heretics and foes of the Church. That would be us. Chenwoi says the last with a wry smile. I have also confirmed that Holy Father Lotan is about to declare parts of Northern Flanders under Quarantine due to the Plague. Once that happens, the Templars will come in and do as they please in the name of protecting the rest from the plague. Chenwoi turns around, leaning his back against the railings as he pulls several scrolls from a pouch, along with a curved dagger with three green gems on the hilt and a lion shaped ruby on the palm grip. The scrolls are all divine in nature and beneficial. Two of them cure poisons and one offers protection against undead. The dagger has this lion on it. That could represent several lords and Dukes, most of them bad. Or, it could represent the Lyonschild family. The Lyonschild by all accounts are decent Lords and Ladies. They are also supposed to be all dead, no heirs left. The other Lion types could relate to Duke Purat and his followers. Duke Purat is known as the "Knight of the Lion." He ultimately follows Lord de Coucy, the Norman Queen's uncle and reputed father of her sons. As far as I can tell, the dagger is not enchanted and not used often. At least not as an actual weapon. The blade is rather dull and shows no signs of sharpening. Chenwoi holds the dagger out for Ivyian to take. I don't have any sense of the other woman, except she is skilled and she left nothing behind but eating utensils, a pair of wool socks and a worn chemise. She rides well too. She is definitely like us. As for Relkin, he was a Sea Griffon until three days ago when his contract expired and he didn't sign up again. He is educated, properly educated and has some skill as a mage. The Sea Griffons spoke well of him. He used to help Deacon Bregwulf with matters of the arcane. The way he acts, he probably comes from nobility.
--------
Hew pulls Endellion close, wrapping his long arm around her shoulders and kissing her forehead. He almost pulls her onto his lap but thinks better of it with them in so public a place. Relkin notices but doesn't say anything and for a short the three of them sit there in quiet silence, eating apples and drinking wine. Relkin chuckles softy when Endellion asks him about "the girl." I did ask, she politely declined and said she was humbled by my affections. I chose not to sign back up with the Sea Griffons. I am not sure what I am going to next. I may head to the city of Liege or I may head north to Riga. Right now I would just like some rest, a chance to wiggle my toes in the mud and feel the sun on my face.
As they talk and eat, the street activity slows a bit. All the dead and wounded have been taken off the street and the remains of the Inn are boarded up for now. Voraiya sees Endellion and waves to her. She is walking ahead of three Goths on horses. They are headed out of town. By the looks of them and the intentness in Voraiya's eyes, Endellion can tell they are chasing someone.
Voraiya passes out of sight and a few moments later a monk in tattered brown robes comes into view. He leads a mule with a Nun past Endellion and down towards the stables where Ivyian went.

OOC-roll for perception and initiative
Reply With Quote
  #804  
Old Jun 3rd, 2023, 07:41 PM
donsr's Avatar
donsr donsr is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1977
donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr
Posts: 1,074
Ivy shakes his head and looks over the Blade,right useless
dagger with that curve, you would have a hard time knocking a chicken off its roost!


well..spread the word, you and yours see any 'guildsmen', kill first, ask questions later. we are being way to welcome like, for strangers these passed few days...should have Killed that idiots in the In straight out, ,but i was too interested in why they were there.Lessoned learned. It does not hurt to lose information you are not sure they have.

Ivy sighs,this is why, when you get to kill an enemy noble....you kill the enemy Noble...we start killing them, sooner or later a good one has to pop up.
__________________
" be the fire, that fights the fire"
Reply With Quote
  #805  
Old Jun 19th, 2023, 06:45 AM
Arrevanthas's Avatar
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1220
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas
Posts: 417
Endellion
right-aligned image

Languages: Sylvan, Common, Pixie, Gnome, Elven
**Notes: Endellion still speaks in Elvish for the most part but will use Common when it comes to interactions with Hew...

Endellion smiled softly at Relkin’s words, completely understanding that sentiment. It seemed that even if they had some rest…something always happened to ruin it. She leaned against Hew, letting out a wistful sigh. “A chance to just rest would be lovely…but it seems that there is always something happening. I don’t mind it for the most part but sometimes…I’d like just a little more time…” Her gaze moved to Voraiya as she passed, Endellion waving back with a small smile. She could see that determination in the drowess’s eyes and let out a soft sigh, admittedly worried. Watching where her friend had gone, her gaze was pulled to the monk and nun that were headed towards the stables. “More trouble?” she looked to Hew.
__________________
https://ko-fi.com/arrevanthas
Reply With Quote
  #806  
Old Jun 20th, 2023, 06:43 AM
Rasgorn's Avatar
Rasgorn Rasgorn is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 26th, 2023
RPXP: 15767
Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn
Posts: 4,758
AllChenwoi bites his lip as he listens to Ivyian. He simply nods goodbye, saying nothing as he takes his leave. Ragusso watches Chenwoi leave, making certain the man has left the yard before turning to Ivyian, I am not sure we should just kill any guildsmen we come across. Like clerics of the Church, many of them are probably decent hearted individuals taken in by others. I think letting the men go back at the Inn was the right choice, despite how it turned out. The man who burned the Inn down didn't care about them anymore than he cared about us or those working in the Inn. Killing him was the best thing we did today. His kind are the ones we need to find and kill, not all the lackeys they send. If we did that, we would be killing lackeys until next Yule and not even be half done. I think we have to make a more select and directed approach, start going after some of these evil men where they live. Rather than have them come hunt us, we should start hunting them in a more direct manner. Let them know we are choosing who to kill. That will give the weaker hearted pause and the others a chance to truly consider their actions. Devan smiles, liking the idea of taking the fight to the enemy. He looks to Ivyian.

Ivyian listens to Ragusso and as the cleric finishes, a monk and a nun leading a mule walk into the stables and blink, their eyes adjusting to the dim light inside the livery. The mule, smelling feed, pulls hard on the rein the nun holds and jerks it out of her hand. She almost falls, catching herself on a railing. The monk looks disdainfully down at her and then watches the mule moving towards Ivyian, but not seeming to pay attention to him as much as the sacks of grain in the small room at the end of the livery. That is where oats, grass, alfalfa, and apple cores are stored for the animals feed.
The monk takes a cloth from his cloak and wipes his face and neck before blowing his nose. The nun, having regained her balance, reaches out to him in a reassuring manner, making sure the monk is okay. A flash of light erupts from the monk's handkerchief. The light grows in size, intensity and heat. The whole stable fills with the scent of ozone. Just before the bolt of lightning hits, Ivyian feels the hair all across his body rise up.
-------------------
Endellion watches the Monk, the nun, and the mule walk past them and down the street. The slight misgivings she had at seeing them becomes a tense kind of anxiety. Hew, sensing her unease, stands up, pulling his bow as he does. I think so, seems a day for it. Relkin turns his head, looking to see what they are staring at. That man is no monk, he is a mage. A second wave so to speak. Relkin looks at Endellion and Hew, See, you send the first group in, a first wave, then let whatever they caused settle down before coming in after everyone has let down their guard, thinking the attacks are over. Like a second wave.
Hew and Relkin stand up together and start following the monk and nun and mule. Hew lets out a whistle, alerting other members of the NightBlades as he strides down the street, knocking an arrow as he moves.

OOC-Endellion roll for perception, Ivyian SA DEX DC 14



Devan, Giardi, Ragusso
Reply With Quote
  #807  
Old Jun 20th, 2023, 03:52 PM
donsr's Avatar
donsr donsr is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1977
donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr
Posts: 1,074
Dice Roll:
1d20+20 (11)+20 Total = 31


Ivy was looking at the Pair as they entered the barn... the flash was all he had to to react to... Slamming into the nearest of his friends to Knock them down as well , as he tried to avoid the attack.
__________________
" be the fire, that fights the fire"
Reply With Quote
  #808  
Old Jun 21st, 2023, 06:57 AM
Arrevanthas's Avatar
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1220
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas
Posts: 417
Endellion
right-aligned image

Languages: Sylvan, Common, Pixie, Gnome, Elven
**Notes: Endellion still speaks in Elvish for the most part but will use Common when it comes to interactions with Hew...

Endellion’s brows shot up in surprise, her hand dropping to her lap. While Relkin’s explanation made complete sense…she had no idea as to the why. It seemed so crazy to just continually send people after them. Her heart began to race within her chest, her eyes wide with shock and surprise as she glanced at Vinmir before standing up, quickly following Hew and Relkin. “But…why? Why are they…doing this?” she asked softly, speaking in Sylvan to her friend. And with Voraiya having left…it left Endellion’s stomach in knots, that fear clearly welling up within her.
__________________
https://ko-fi.com/arrevanthas
Reply With Quote
  #809  
Old Jun 21st, 2023, 05:23 PM
Rasgorn's Avatar
Rasgorn Rasgorn is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 26th, 2023
RPXP: 15767
Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn
Posts: 4,758
All Ivyian noted the pair silhouetted in the barn doors. Years of experience triggered warnings through him. Countless ambushes, skirmishes and street fights flashed through his thoughts and his muscle memory took over. Skills honed over the years reacted faster than a human blink. The gold light emerged from the druids hand, formed an arc and streaked towards him. Knowing he was targeted, Ivyian pulled Devan down and pushed Ragusso hard to the side. He dropped, flattening himself to the ground, easily evading the bolt of lightning that shot past him, chest high, where he had just been standing.
While the others blinked away the sudden burst of light, including the druid and the "nun" with him, Ivyian rolled to his feet. The mule shifted form. It too was a druid. Changing from the innocent looking mule into a large, snarling cougar, the beast druid eyed Ragusso and readyied itself to leap.
Devan was still blinking and up on his elbows. The 'Nun' with the druids started forming a circle with her hand and chanting.
---------
Relkin took a moment to give Endellion an odd look, startled look, I, he started. His words stopped as the Livery stables lit up with a flash of lightning and the smell of ozone filled the air. Endellion could see the Monk standing just inside the stable doors. On his hip was a human left foot hanging from his belt. A wave of revulsion rippled through her. This man was thoroughly evil, not just a bad person, but an evil one serving evil Masters. The Nun started calling some kind of frost or cold spell. Both the Monk/druid and the Nun remained unaware of Endellion and her friends approach.
Relkin pulled up, reaching out to stop both Endellion and Hew from moving forward. That was an arcane spell of lightning, not druidic, Relkin shouts out and spins, looking all around him. Hew stops and shoots twice. Both his arrows turn to smoke when they get within five feet of the Monk/Druid and Nun.

OOC-No players took any damage that round. Both Endellion and Ivyian can act as they see fit.
Reply With Quote
  #810  
Old Jun 22nd, 2023, 02:30 AM
donsr's Avatar
donsr donsr is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1977
donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr
Posts: 1,074
Dice Roll:
1d20+13 (14)+13 Total = 27
1st attack,PTBlank

Dice Roll:
1d20+13 (10)+13 Total = 23
2nd

Dice Roll:
1d6+3 (3)+3 Total = 6
1st dam

Dice Roll:
1d6+3 (4)+3 Total = 7
2nd dam

Ivy shouts,COWARDS If You best hope you die, if I win this fight , i'll make sure it takes days.... GRU!!!!
__________________
" be the fire, that fights the fire"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:07 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB