Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Songs of the Unbroken
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Ice Cream Cultist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7907
Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo
Borenhold's Tavern

Welcome to your OOC thread, where you may comment on anything and everything, and have whatever conversations you wish. In fact, I encourage it- I would like my players to get to know one another as well as their characters do.

I would like this to be a relaxed place, an OOC area where we can get to know each other, as well as one where you may ask any questions of me you wish.

What I need from each of you is to go ahead and post your characters in the thread designated for them, and read up on the Information thread, which I am laying out all the creation stuff in.

If you make a roll, I would like it clearly labelled what it is for and rolled in
Dice Diplomacy- Demonstration:
1d20+5 (13)+5 Total = 18
TT tags. If I ask for a dice roll, put it in the mechanics thread- also clearly labelled, with a link to the post you are rolling for, please.

Threads will be up shortly, but I would like each of you to post what you are doing. The Story thread for now will be for me only to post in, as I keep the story moving- you will only be able to see your own thread, though everyone on the site not in this game will be able to see them all. I ask that you simply enjoy the mystery until you all meet up together. Go ahead and take a gander at the info thread- I'll make a new post whenever I update it.

On that note, why don't we all start by telling a bit about ourselves?

I'm 23, currently living with my girlfriend in New Jersey. I'm unemployed (searching for work) but going to school full time this fall. I've been gaming for about five years, and I love it- I'm a bit of a tabletop addict, you could say. I have a fair bit of GMing experience, but this is my first PbP game, so bear with me.

Welcome to the game!
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving
Custom Dice Bags

Last edited by Megiddo; Aug 2nd, 2013 at 12:16 PM.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 12:30 PM
Iran-Contra what?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6474
OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth
Ahoy mateys! Glad to be here, looks like fun!

I'm 31, have a 10-month-old son, and live in Massachusetts. I sell cars for a living and am ex-Navy, a Sonar Technician on a submarine. I've been gaming for about 20-25 years since my older sister got a Red Box way back when. I'm generally a scarce poster on Thursdays since that is my usual day off and I spend it with the Little Man.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 04:12 PM
Dwarven T-Rex Pal/Wiz

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1004
JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD
This is going to be so much fun.

Hey all! I'm 33 and I live in Scranton, PA. Last year I started going back to school after squandering away my 20's, so this fall will be my second year of college. I'm unemployed currently, which helps me focus on school and my extracurricular activities (Vice-pres of my school's PBL chapter). I live with my sister, two nieces, a dog, and three cats.

I've been playing games for, well, a long time. Tabletop games were introduced to me in my late teens, and I've been playing on and off ever since. I've played and run a lot of different types of games, my personal favorite being Big Eyes, Small Mouth. Currently not in any offline tabletop games, but that may change in due time.

If anyone is interested and uses social media, feel free to add me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. Always happy to make new friends that share some common interests!

And one quick final thing: Play Shadowrun Returns. It's great.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 04:40 PM
Iran-Contra what?

Tools
User Statistics
OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth OllieNorth
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWFD View Post
Final Totals: 23, 10, 26, 24, 23, 21
Daaaayum Gina!
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 04:47 PM
Dwarven T-Rex Pal/Wiz

Tools
User Statistics
I love the 10. I'm a paragon of everything! . . . except for one ability, I'm just a regular dude.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 04:49 PM
Iran-Contra what?

Tools
User Statistics
I thought I came out of it pretty well lol. You're killin' it! Looks like a fun start.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 04:56 PM
Dwarven T-Rex Pal/Wiz

Tools
User Statistics
Oh yeah, me too. No complaints here about the stats! It just seems funny to me.

I'm so excited to see what's in store for us all.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 06:56 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8266
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Hey, I'm a 30 year old living with my folks. I work nights at a UPS air hub, so I'm free most of the day. Been playing D&D for about 3 years now since a friend introduced me to it. I'm currently running a 3.5 tabletop game on Fridays, and playing in a pathfinder game on Sundays. Been having trouble finding a game on this site that lasts more than two weeks, so I'm really hoping this one goes the distance.

Looking forward to gaming with you all.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 07:18 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2685
TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic
I am a 21 year old student of science and education in Australia, I got into RP at the start of last year, started playing formalised systems towards the end of it.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 07:37 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic
It looks like Alayi will be average in so many ways.

I've just realised my error, but haven't the time to correct it now. I'll be back in a few hours to fix it.

Last edited by TheMystic; Aug 2nd, 2013 at 07:42 PM.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:37 PM
Ice Cream Cultist

Tools
User Statistics
Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo
Good to see you all

I'll be getting threads up as people finish their character sheets and rolling, and we can get the game underway.

I'd like to give everyone a chance to at least post here though, before I do.

Private threads are up in the OOC forum.
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving
Custom Dice Bags

Last edited by Megiddo; Aug 2nd, 2013 at 09:38 PM.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 11:47 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry about the mess in the dice thread. I've shown my working in my last post, so I hope I'm right, or at least you can spot where I went wrong.

Stats: 11 12 12 17 19 30
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 12:11 AM
All out of bubblegum.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2054
HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife
Oi! Glad to be chosen for this, looking forward to surviving this dangerous world or not with you all!

Anywho, about me. I'm 19, currently studying business/finance at Cornell up in NY. I'm a Brazilian immigrant, and at the moment I'm down here in Florida with my parents enjoying the summer. Been RPing since I was 12 or so, starting with 3.5 at my local hobby store. Eventually got tired of every IRL group I joined disbanding for one reason or another and found my way here.
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 12:20 AM
Ice Cream Cultist

Tools
User Statistics
Good to meet you all!

Does anyone have a problem with me editing their character sheet posts? I won't change any data, just maybe format things a bit.
Custom Dice Bags
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 12:23 AM
Dwarven T-Rex Pal/Wiz

Tools
User Statistics
No problem here.

@HereticforLife: Welcome, fellow Persona fan! I'm studying business myself, at Lackawanna College. Any specific plans after graduation?