Game Thread Chapter II: Glass and Wrath - Page 8 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Rise of the Runelords
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #106  
Old Mar 27th, 2019, 10:33 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar
Sassafrass Sassafrass is offline
Man・Earth・Sky
Good People  

Event Judge  

Hall of Fame 2015  

Hall of Fame DM 2017  

Hall of Fame DM 2018
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 8th, 2023
RPXP: 63652
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
Posts: 18,226
~Round VII~
At last, the group is reunited.

Edledhron elects to charge back across the slaughter to return to his companions, informing them of a cellar. Of course there's a cellar, why wouldn't there be a cellar? That does not eliminate the threat of the four Goblins before them, which quickly becomes three Goblins. Choni shoots one, almost a warning shot, before Doyle finishes the prone Goblin off and takes his spot. The three remaining snarl before the polearm appears and knocks the one in front of Doyle down.

Threats are made. Igna appears behind Choni.

The Goblins do not comply.

"STAB THE LONKSHANKS!"

"MAKE RED!"

"Maybe surrender?"

"NO SURRENDER!"

"STAB SURRENDER!"

"WAAAAAGH!"

Reasonable responses, as is their lashing out at the armored Doyle. Two bounce off of his armor harmlessly, while one finds a slit and tears through it, Attack from G10: Nat 20, no crit because Goblins have to roll 20 to even hit Doyle, cuz why not)
Damage: 3 slashing
drawing blood on his left calf. "MAKE SHINY MAN BLEED!"

A mistake.
 
__________________
he/him\his
In Repose
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old Mar 27th, 2019, 11:46 PM
JackinIrons's Avatar
JackinIrons JackinIrons is offline
This Guy!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 19th, 2022
RPXP: 11546
JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons
Posts: 1,505
Edledhron Guldaer
right-aligned image

Edledhron peered through the doorway as his companions continued to successfully defend the chokepoint that Venka had set up. Though he wasn't entirely sure of the wisdom behind some of their words. Choni tried to get information with a threat, but the goblins didn't seem to be very sharp. Igna made a comment about a missing goblin but the elf was inclined to put thoughts of that one aside. Beyond that, the knight called for surrender and Venka voiced that such a thing would take too much time.

'She's right,' the elf thought, 'There isn't time to waste.' The lady warrior was showing a keen mind for combat and Edledhron took notice. She could be a worthy ally.

Her words also lit a spark in the magus' mind, and he knew that he had to keep moving. The others were heroes, something he had to force himself to admit, but he was equally sure that they would need his help. The trick was to get into position to where his nimble blade would do some good. As he considered his tactics, the annoying shouts of the pitiful goblins continued to dig at his nerves.

Propelled by his pride and his desire to help, Edledhron began to move. He could see it working in his mind - slip behind the woman warrior, dodge and weave past the barely seen goblin on the ground, then press the wall to aid his momentum in stabbing downward at his foe. Sarouna Lei had stressed that visualization helped performance and he could see it so clearly...

However, reality didn't work so cleanly. He did move behind Venka easily enough, but as he tried to dodge, he Failed Acrobatics check (10) to avoid an AoOslipped on the viscera cast off by the knight. As the elf slid forward, the prone goblin swung opportunistically at the elf and Edledhron could feel the Goblin's AoO of 14 missed, but it was close.blade tear through his trousers. It was only by luck that the swing missed his slender calf. Nearly tumbling forward, the magus banged against the wall like a fool, but he still did his best to finish strong. Pushing from the wall, he stabbed downward at the fallen goblin, but stumbled slightly once more and the only thing he brought forth were sparks as the Attack of 10 to miss the goblin (At least it wasn't a natural 1).blade struck the floor.

Edledhron growled as his visage twisted with anger, as well as a bit of embarrassment. But he stood as boldly as he could as he glared at his enemies. He even managed to speak sensibly toward Venka and the others, "Forget the Sheriff. It'd be best to clear this place immediately. There's still a chance that she was taken somewhere in this building, maybe even the cellar." He wasn't sure what they'd find here, but he did feel they should finish work in this place before leaving.

 
__________________
Life and hospitals suck at times. Starting to catch up now.

Last edited by JackinIrons; Mar 28th, 2019 at 05:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old Mar 30th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Norse's Avatar
Norse Norse is offline
Frisky Thrall
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 5th, 2023
RPXP: 5540
Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse
Posts: 1,417
normal image without text wrap
Doyle Costello

Doyle Costello
Venka’s list of things that needs to be done is heard and carefully weighed against his principles. There are things in it he like and things he don’t, but the goal of getting a swift rescue out of the way is enough to persuade him to let go of his prisoner, Frankly, he sighs through the vizor of his helmet, I’m not much for prisoners anyway... Milani approves of this mess I am in. She would have me kill and destroy rather than capture and restrain. the realization comes with a warm glow to Doyle.

Then the warm glow turns into an agonizing cramp in his calf. Gnhh. YOU?! Anger replace his calm overview. One goblin managed to wedge its crude knife through armor. Doyle flex the leg and foot to make a quick assessment of the damage and with some relief finds that the tendons are still working. In his agitation, he choose to take out the easiest target, rather than the most threatening and let his morningstar fall heavy on the spine of the prone goblin by his side. It looked like Eledhron could use some space to swing his blade too.

the goblin splatters to the ground and form the most distorted centerpiece in the most beautiful blossoming rose of blood flowing from the body.

Careful, the knight cuts through the pain, the floor will get slick.

info

 


 

Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old Apr 4th, 2019, 07:57 PM
LittleBlueNA's Avatar
LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA is offline
The red pandas are coming
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 13th, 2020
RPXP: 21039
LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA
Posts: 4,315
Venka Behrmenn
left-aligned image

Venka nodded at Edledhron, sending the elf a half-hearted grin. "That's what I meant, just..." she said, giving her polearm a twirl and 17 to hit, 6 damagebringing the blade down on one of the remaining goblin's heads. "Spoke out of order." she added, pulling the blade free and staring down the remaining goblin. "There's no telling how many of these buggers might be downstairs, we should stick together until the building is clear."

She looked at Doyle when he was struck, "You okay?" She had a healing potion still, but wanted to save it for when it was really needed. It wasn't great having both of their frontline fighters wounded, though.

OOC
 

__________________
Status: I'm doing as well as can be expected in 2020 :D - 6/20/2020
Never Lose a Post Again!

Last edited by LittleBlueNA; Apr 4th, 2019 at 07:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old Apr 5th, 2019, 11:52 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar
Sassafrass Sassafrass is offline
Man・Earth・Sky
Good People  

Event Judge  

Hall of Fame 2015  

Hall of Fame DM 2017  

Hall of Fame DM 2018
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 8th, 2023
RPXP: 63652
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
Posts: 18,226
~Round VIII~
The mistake is rectified, and the Goblins laid to rest.

The action is quick, quick enough that Rapid does not get a chance to join, which is just as well, because he gets a front row seat to Edledhron making a fool of himself, in a manner of speaking. A bunch of near-misses and a sudden movement puts him at risk, though, and the Goblin strikes out as the Elf responds to his attack from the floor. The Goblin is promptly slain, as arrow, sword, and spear quickly kill the last three Goblins.

The floor does get slick with blood.

Choni, surprised she actually hit something, smiles weakly, before turning to Rapid. "Is that all of them? Of the ones you saw?" Instinctively she reaches for another arrow, playing with the fletching as she does so. She does not put it to the bowstring but waits instead for confirmation, before looking to Edledhron. "And what of you? What did you find? The cellar, you said?"
 
__________________
he/him\his
In Repose

Last edited by Sassafrass; Apr 10th, 2019 at 10:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old Apr 7th, 2019, 06:52 AM
Norse's Avatar
Norse Norse is offline
Frisky Thrall
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 5th, 2023
RPXP: 5540
Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse
Posts: 1,417

Doyle Costello
In a matter of seconds, the goblins were broken and laid to rest. He felt the ever-present pang of doubt when someone was hurt, or dead in this case, by his hand. Taking lives of other living beings was serious business and he knew that once all this was over, he would have the souls, wretched as they may be, on his conscience until he laid them before his Goddess.

He kept his morningstar and shield out, looking back over his shoulder, beckoning Igna closer, I bet you are the most silent of us all? Can you spy out the next part of the hallway? I will go deal with the last goblin you spoke of, when you are past the door.

Once the rake had taken off, Doyle carefully crossed the pool of blood and made his way down the corridor, iron step by iron step, leaving bloody prints from the killing deed all the way to the next door.

Here, he turned around, ready to swoop in and right wrongs. When he got there, he saw the dead woman in her chair and his anger flaired again, MORE OF THIS? MILANI, GRANT ME PATIENCE. It was probably too late, once she granted him anything, because those responsible for this deed would have to pay.

info

 


 

Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old Apr 7th, 2019, 07:50 AM
Dressedtojazz's Avatar
Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 30th, 2023
RPXP: 23609
Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz
Posts: 10,530
Igna ‘Rapid’ Pigro
right-aligned image

Igna found he had held his breath while the onslaught took place before him. Now that they were all dead he slowly let it out, mind and fingers twitching to have a calm smoke and a cup of coffee, but desires are not often paired with reality and soon Igna found himself padding down the corridor, on Doyle's request, confirming goblin presence in the room he had seen before and making his way to the far end to listen intently at the door, making out whether or not it had a lock and if such a lock needed opening. Lastly, once all precautions had been taken he slowly opened the door to peek inside, hands ready on blades.



 
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old Apr 8th, 2019, 07:32 PM
JackinIrons's Avatar
JackinIrons JackinIrons is offline
This Guy!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 19th, 2022
RPXP: 11546
JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons
Posts: 1,505
Edledhron Guldaer
right-aligned image

Edledhron still felt frustrated even as the combat ended. The knight continued to fight as admirably as before, though his words weren't very welcomed, 'If only his mind were as strong as his arm. The floor will get slick. Pah! As if I didn't notice.' Though he thought badly of Doyle, his true ire was with himself and his own mistake.

Venka agreed with him this time, and the elf figured that he would have to be satisfied with that. He let out an almost inaudible sound in his throat then he let out a few words in Elvish, which he figured only Venka would understand, "... Hyvin tehty. Well done. (though it would sound hesitant).* Let's keep going."

Even as he said that, Choni spoke up, asking after what lay beyond in either direction. The magus considered what words he should actually speak. As he thought about that, the knight sent Igna further down. Edledhron looked to Choni, then the others as he tilted his head, "Yes, a cellar. But there was probably a reason why a defeated goblin would flee in that direction."

He wanted to go and see why the goblin ran that way, but he agreed that there was still a task at hand. He moved down the hall behind Doyle and the rogue, doing his best to mentally prepare himself. Hopefully he could avoid doing something that made him look like an idiot again. In that, he internally cursed his age... he felt that his mistakes were much more grievous than his companions because of that.

 
__________________
Life and hospitals suck at times. Starting to catch up now.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old Apr 17th, 2019, 10:05 AM
LittleBlueNA's Avatar
LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA is offline
The red pandas are coming
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 13th, 2020
RPXP: 21039
LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA
Posts: 4,315
Venka Behrmenn
left-aligned image

It was good to finally have a chance to put her skill with a polearm to use, and Venka found that the rapid whirling and darting of the modified horsechopper further calmed her soul. Not to mention, there was a sweet irony in using their own weapon design against them. Edledhron's words gave her pause, she hadn't interacted as much with the elf as some of the others, but she gave him a smile and a nod.

She followed along behind Doyle, intent on helping him with the straggler that hadn't joined in the fight. She was glad to have the armored knight in their group, for while she had trained for solo use of her polearm, she was well-aware of how vulnerable she was in her light armor, and how easily she could be overwhelmed. The weapon was no use against an enemy that got inside her guard, that was what the rapier was for, but she far preferred to keep things at a distance.

She was similarly disgusted at the sight of more of the gobins' degeneracy, the poor Tian who stained the Glassworks with their blood. Weapon held light and ready, she followed the knight, ready to take down the last remaining goblin... that they knew of.

OOC
 

__________________
Status: I'm doing as well as can be expected in 2020 :D - 6/20/2020
Never Lose a Post Again!
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old Apr 22nd, 2019, 11:20 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar
Sassafrass Sassafrass is offline
Man・Earth・Sky
Good People  

Event Judge  

Hall of Fame 2015  

Hall of Fame DM 2017  

Hall of Fame DM 2018
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 8th, 2023
RPXP: 63652
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
Posts: 18,226
Before they head out, Choni stops her companions. "I will get the authorities. We are in over our heads, and we must. I will come back. Be safe, and wait if you are wise. I will return." This last bit she says to Rapid in particular, before turning and heading out the way they came.

Choni has left the building.

They head on, with Rapid avoiding combat and scouting ahead while the others confront the last Goblin. He moves quickly past the munching Goblin, who has moved deeper into the room, and to the door, which he finds unlocked. he heads into a larger hallway, and then checks the first door to his right, which opens to a larger room with a round table, more Taldane than Tian, which seems like a nice place to meet, nicer than anything he's ever been in. Rapid continues, finding smaller offices, more intimate places for meetings, and then a room full of files. Tempting as it is to go through them and find some information the Sczarni could use on the Kaijitsus, that can come later. He then finds a room full of stock, resources used for glassmaking: sand, a kind of ash, and lime, strong in smell here and almost burning to his senses. Finally, he makes his way into the final room Edledhron found, which connects to the cellar, and there is the dead Goblin. Nothing has changed, and the door further down connects back to the hallway.

There was one door that would allow him to double back and sneak up on the Goblin, but really, does he want to?

Meanwhile, Doyle, Edledhron, and Venka confront the munching Goblin, who has gorged himself. Munching as he is over another table, it remains unclear if he is eating the dead Tian on the ground or on food in the breakroom, but it is enough to turn stomaches. The Goblin's gut sticks out, and it looks back, red eyes staring back. "You come for munchin'!? NO TAKE! NO GIVIE! MINE MINE MINE! ME LICKTOAD, ME EAT GOOD!"

For its first round of attack, it throws bread and what looks like salami at Doyle. A deadly flurry of blows that, while most attacks go wide, a piece of salami lands on his helmet, not blocking his view but dangling.
 
__________________
he/him\his
In Repose
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old Apr 27th, 2019, 03:37 PM
Norse's Avatar
Norse Norse is offline
Frisky Thrall
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 5th, 2023
RPXP: 5540
Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse
Posts: 1,417
normal image without text wrap
Doyle Costello

Doyle Costello
Red had always suited him, but the throw addition of munched up red salami was stretching it too far. Salami or not, what really bothered Doyle was the fact that the goblin was deep in this mess of blood, gore and death and had the time of his life munching through a salami sandwich. It was outrageous on several dimensions. With delicate care, which was needed for a gauntleted hand to snatch a thin slice of salami off the helmet, Doyle snatched the salami from his headpiece and flung it away. He started circling around the table, noting how Venka was moving with a limp as she came in, she asked me if I was okay? She is the one who is wounded... He prayed that Milani would help him right the fault that she had taken a wound where he should have been her shield. Then he fixed his burning gaze on the annoying little greenskin, You have eaten your last sandwich and will pay for your foolish and evil acts with your life. In the name of Milani, I shall strike you down in the search for our friend and hostess. And so he did, with a swift advance, he cut off the exit on two sides, hoping that Venka and Eledhron would do the same, then he channeled the holy weapon of Milani with vengeful divine smiting and brought it down on the salami monster.

info

 


 

Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old Apr 27th, 2019, 04:31 PM
JackinIrons's Avatar
JackinIrons JackinIrons is offline
This Guy!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 19th, 2022
RPXP: 11546
JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons
Posts: 1,505
Edledhron Guldaer
right-aligned image

Edledhron gave a glance to Choni as she stated her intention to leave. The elf could see the logic in the decision and gave her a very slight nod in farewell. But his attention returned instantly to moving on. He wasn't very fond of delays when things needed to be done.

A few steps later, the elf and his companions were met with the incessant voice of another goblin. This 'licktoad' was showing his gluttonous side as he insisted that he wouldn't share his meal. Even more, the pitiful thing began throwing food at the knight.

Edledhron sighed as he looked at Licktoad, considering if it was worth his time to kill him. But the decision was made for him... The knight answered the goblin's taunt with his own declaration. Then he swiftly moved into position and lay down a heavy blow. For his own part, the elf trusted the knight's skill enough to look elsewhere. Move 2 s, 2 e, s to get to the door.Then he moved to check the room beyond the door to the right. Before looking too closely, the elf looked over his shoulder and spoke simply, "Don't waste time." Edledhron didn't bother to wait for a response as he gave the room a Assuming the goblin goes down, I figured he could likely take 10 on perception from the doorway which would result in a check of 18.cursory look.

 
__________________
Life and hospitals suck at times. Starting to catch up now.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old Apr 28th, 2019, 03:38 PM
Dressedtojazz's Avatar
Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 30th, 2023
RPXP: 23609
Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz
Posts: 10,530
Igna ‘Rapid’ Pigro
right-aligned image

Igna slowed his pace forward as Choni called out. He looked back at her for an instant, as if checking she meant what she said about coming back. For several reasons really; if he was supposed to run with these people, he would need her to lean against. Doyle and Edledhron was outright freaks in their own right and Venka was a whipped up storm and had been dangerous to be near, since Ameiko disappeared. There was also the matter of the whole authorities thing... If Hemlock and his pigs was arriving while Igna was ‘exploring’ the Glassworks, he would need her to play an adult and say something to the bastards. There was simply no chance they would listen to him, whatever he said. Hero or not...

She stalked off and Igna turned to the task given to him.

With every door opened and every room checked, finding no more of this insane gore-adventure, Igna felt relieved. There was information that could give Jubrayl and all the good people at the Feedbag an edge in town and there was items in here that was worth more than a years funding from Jubrayl. Igna noted the gold-lined, Tian style palette that stood on the table - empty, but otherwise suitable for fruit, candy or other delicious things. He noted several other things, but even so he was crawling slowly back from the entrance to the basement to where he was certain he would find a dead Tian woman and a goblin in the process of eating her... Now that was a sight worth fleeing for, and tell me... who is the fool sneaking towards the damn place?

Igna leaned against the door and listened, intent on being ready to enter once things had calmed down or be ready with sharp blades and swift defenses if any goblin tried to get through.



 
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old Apr 29th, 2019, 04:33 PM
LittleBlueNA's Avatar
LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA is offline
The red pandas are coming
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 13th, 2020
RPXP: 21039
LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA
Posts: 4,315
Venka Behrmenn
left-aligned image

Choni's leaving actually seemed like a good idea to Venka. They needed to clear out the building, but it looked like they had handled most, or all of the goblins, so it was time to get the Sheriff informed and a search party organized. She followed the others into the room with the feasting goblin and converged on it with Doyle, although the red knight easily handled the annoying creature. She didn't know how it happened, but as he struck the goblin down, she felt her wound closing. "How... nevermind. Thanks, and good work, everyone," she said, taking a moment to look around the room and heading toward the front door to Perception: Take 10 for 12check out the other rooms. "Let's check the rest of this floor then head downstairs together."

OOC
 

__________________
Status: I'm doing as well as can be expected in 2020 :D - 6/20/2020
Never Lose a Post Again!
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old May 22nd, 2019, 05:55 PM
Sassafrass's Avatar
Sassafrass Sassafrass is offline
Man・Earth・Sky
Good People  

Event Judge  

Hall of Fame 2015  

Hall of Fame DM 2017  

Hall of Fame DM 2018
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 8th, 2023
RPXP: 63652
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
Posts: 18,226
The salami warrior is no more. The morningstar brings his reign to a swift and just ending, and the sandwich falls to the floor, dormant and forgotten.

They don't realize it, but they have full access to the Glassworks, without interruption.

And so they explore. The Office, the kitchen, a mess of things, food spoiled and all over the place. The pantry, where a broken dog-slicer is shattered against a crate, where a greedy Goblin, likely the fallen lord of salami, tried to get into a still-shut metal crate. The staff room, where playing cards and candles sit smeared with blood. The rest rooms, where staff slept in-house while on duty, smeared with blood. Everything is explored, and if anything valuable was in any of them, they're gone now. Likely the workers kept no valuables, and all coins that belonged to them have been taken by now. How many hours have the Goblins had to raid this place?

More importantly, if they did raid this place, where are they hiding it?

Rapid has an answer, though he can't tell it, not quite yet. The sounds of battle are quick, without so much as a scream beyond cries of justice for salami. There is nothing more to it.

The Saviors of Sandpoint have slain the Goblins. Here, at least.

There is one question that could tie up all loose ends.

And on Venka's mind, and everyone's: where is Ameiko?
 
__________________
he/him\his
In Repose
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB